2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught a big break on the five-second call toward the end but I'll take it.

Finally a winning record again. Been over a year since that's happened. (I know it's just three games, but hey.) Hopefully they can keep it going.

That was a huge break they got but honestly it's about time 1 of my teams catches a break. No complaints here.

After squandering a large lead, they got some big defensive stops when they needed at the end of the game and secured another solid win. Dfish seems to fit the part.

There really is a certain calmness that Fisher brings that seems to have a positive effect on the atmosphere around this team. Good to see.

There really is a certain calmness that Fisher brings that seems to have a positive effect on the atmosphere around this team. Good to see.

Winning cures everything, we could lose 10 of the next 15 and his calmness would go out the window pretty quick, but he does some little things that I like: acknowledges very player when they come off the floor, doesn't seem to get on guys as much as he did when he called Shump "Rook" for two years or his incessant switching on every possession and even mentioning THJ in the post-game presser when he didn't play all that much etc.  I know we loved Woodson for holding players accountable after the D'antoni fiasco, but Fisher is only a few months removed from playing, he seems to have a better idea on how to relate to the young guys, it shows.  Bottom line, if they keep winning, the atmosphere will stay positive, if they start a big slide, it'll get negative pretty quick. Like being above .500 though for a change.

Also I was looking at the schedule over the next month. There are a lot of winable games on there until November 24th or so. I'd ideally like to get out of this stretch with a solid winning record before reality steps in and slaps us all in the face.

Also I was looking at the schedule over the next month. There are a lot of winable games on there until November 24th or so. I'd ideally like to get out of this stretch with a solid winning record before reality steps in and slaps us all in the face.

I'll take wins any way I can get em. The Yanks with a down year and the Jets being the Jets, it'd be nice to get a good month out of one of my teams.

Archived