2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, yeah, Isola is nuts.

That reminds me of the Mehta-tampering article.  They're both at the Daily Ruse.

The man sat down at his computer and either made some sh*t up or said: you know what? I'm going to get the Knicks charged with tampering. Fans will just love that after this dumpster fire of a season.

The man sat down at his computer and either made some sh*t up or said: you know what? I'm going to get the Knicks charged with tampering. Fans will just love that after this dumpster fire of a season.

And, the Knicks have gone ahead and win 2 in a row, falling out of the top lottery seed.

Everyone should be fired, including Jax, Fisher and the coaching staff.

Knicks can't do anything right. If they don't get a top 2 pick it would be reverse embarrassment.

I would be ok with a top 4 pick. Russell could be the best player to come out of this draft he would be the 3 pick. Mudiay I can live with at 4.

Anything less than the 4 pick this season is disaster

I would be ok with a top 4 pick. Russell could be the best player to come out of this draft he would be the 3 pick. Mudiay I can live with at 4.

Russell struggles with finishing in college...taking him that high would be silly imo. Dont want him at all.

This. 

That said, I'm fine with a second lottery seed because that gives them an 87.7% chance of getting a top 4 pick.

No way in hell should they win this last game against the Pistons.

Jax better direct Fisher to sit everyone if they have to.  It's ridiculous.  A win lowers the chance from a top 4 pick to from 87.7% to 69.5%.  That's damaging the franchise.  

They can't trade the pick for Rondo because he's a FA.

That said, a trade for Kobe is possible.

Rondo and Roy Hibbert are both going to be targeted in FA. If we can snag Towns, Okafor or Russell in the draft along with those two fa's it's a solid move forward though I'm still not an enormous fan of teaming up Melo and Okafor.

Carmelo has been at his best playing with a veteran pg who can handle his personality and breakdown the defense. Billups, Kidd etc. I'm not a big Rondo fan but he'd be our best pg since Mark Jackson easily.

Rondo and Roy Hibbert are both going to be targeted in FA. If we can snag Towns, Okafor or Russell in the draft along with those two fa's it's a solid move forward though I'm still not an enormous fan of teaming up Melo and Okafor.

Carmelo has been at his best playing with a veteran pg who can handle his personality and breakdown the defense. Billups, Kidd etc. I'm not a big Rondo fan but he'd be our best pg since Mark Jackson easily.

Also, with Miami missing the playoffs and both Wade's and Bosh's health questionable going forward, I would not rule out Dragic as a possibility.

No one knows how to handle Rondo's personality. 

If the Knicks go out and beat Detroit, fire Phil. He has to go. Because that means he didn't sit Fisher down and tell him the deal. And if he's willing to go out and put out a season like this without the reaping the one and only reward you get from it, then **** this sh*t.

okafor and towns are fools gold.  I want the PG

If the Knicks go out and beat Detroit, fire Phil. He has to go. Because that means he didn't sit Fisher down and tell him the deal. And if he's willing to go out and put out a season like this without the reaping the one and only reward you get from it, then **** this sh*t.

Agreed.  

The thing is, Jax BETTER have had that conversation now if he didn't have it before.  There is absolutely no reason to win this game.  It serves no purpose. Sit everybody and have an 87% chance at the top 4 picks.  As the top executive, you can't have the season you just have and let the only benefit be squandered to stroke the feelings of a HC and players who might not be here long-term.

I want the 3rd pick anyway

You suck at math, Larz.  If the Knicks are the 3rd lottery seed that means they can fall as far as 6th in the lottery and not get the 3rd pick you want.

As the 3rd lottery seed, the Knicks will only have a 15% chance at actually getting the 3rd pick.  However, they have a 53% chance of getting picks 4th through 6th as the the 3rd lottery seed.

However, as the 2nd lottery seed, they'll have a 55% chance of getting a top-3 pick.

So Larz, you don't want them to win tonight under any circumstance if you want them to get the 3rd pick.

According to Fisher in today's pregame he hasn't spoken to Jax about hurting the lottery odds.  I hope he's lying.

Jax is turning out to be one of the worse hires in franchise history.

Archived