Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

Aside from the aforementioned logic-holes I've mentioned while casing JIF, does anyone believe that in a game where scum is decimated, that I would step forward as scum and try to frame JIF? Calling unnecessary attention to myself in the process? If he is town, then I'm an immediate lynch thereafter and that pretty much crushes any chance scum has at coming back if I'm part of their team.

No. Logic. Whatsoever.

WIFOM

But we are to believe you wouldn't do this but I would bus my team and bet on myself to last to end game?

Haha. Okay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to Nyn, Ape? She was a lock in your eyes.

Nyn was the first ping I got on my read-through, when I joined the game and had to catch up. You and 80 pinged me also, everyone else was null, my town reads were AVM and Lily from D1. Nyn was the one that I felt I could make a case on, to get reads on some others on D2. D2 was really like my D1, just with the benefit of some alignment info.

I added Wombat to my town reads list after interacting with him on D2. I made a point to acknowledge his "on further review smash is town" post when he made it saying "I came to that conclusion myself". I then used that statement by Wombat to see if I could get anyone to chase after him on accusations of him breadcrumbing a role reveal, I was basically chasing a town read to see if scum would try to get behind the Ape. A misdirection tactic I use all the time.

Before that, I pushed hard at Nyn, but people didn't follow. Upon realizing it, I wanted to at least survey the rest of the field. So I backed off her, made a couple of "that was a good post" comments, to make her feel confident she changed my mind. I've found that taking the spotlight off of a prime suspect is a good way to empower them to get sloppy again. 

A page or two back I gave my list to people. That list was you and Nyn, at one point I called you both a lock. So... wtf are you talking about? 

Wbat was pinging you too. Smash. Me. Lily. AVM.

All pinged you at some point today. But I'm curios why you're coming off your "lock".

Explained the bold.

I'm in no way coming off my lock, I labeled you and Nyn as my locks like two pages back. As I just said.

This is horrifically sloppy, and I'll address it to the length that it helps others form their own opinions, but beyond that there's really no point in going 20 rounds with an intellectually inferior clod. The remaining players in this game should be able to assess what has transpired, and eventually come to see what I already do.

The Ape is intimidating I just might. I mean, what a case. JiF isn't good enough to nail scum so he must be bussing his entire team.

It's brilliant!!!

People can read.

Frankly, forget my case, the rest of the town should lynch you just for the insult of you assuming they'd be dumb enough to think that's all my case was.

Nyn was the first ping I got on my read-through, when I joined the game and had to catch up. You and 80 pinged me also, everyone else was null, my town reads were AVM and Lily from D1. Nyn was the one that I felt I could make a case on, to get reads on some others on D2. D2 was really like my D1, just with the benefit of some alignment info.

I added Wombat to my town reads list after interacting with him on D2. I made a point to acknowledge his "on further review smash is town" post when he made it saying "I came to that conclusion myself". I then used that statement by Wombat to see if I could get anyone to chase after him on accusations of him breadcrumbing a role reveal, I was basically chasing a town read to see if scum would try to get behind the Ape. A misdirection tactic I use all the time.

Before that, I pushed hard at Nyn, but people didn't follow. Upon realizing it, I wanted to at least survey the rest of the field. So I backed off her, made a couple of "that was a good post" comments, to make her feel confident she changed my mind. I've found that taking the spotlight off of a prime suspect is a good way to empower them to get sloppy again.

A page or two back I gave my list to people. That list was you and Nyn, at one point I called you both a lock. So... wtf are you talking about?

Explained the bold.

I'm in no way coming off my lock, I labeled you and Nyn as my locks like two pages back. As I just said.

This is horrifically sloppy, and I'll address it to the length that it helps others form their own opinions, but beyond that there's really no point in going 20 rounds with an intellectually inferior clod. The remaining players in this game should be able to assess what has transpired, and eventually come to see what I already do.

Your break away from the game is showing.

You've done nothing constructive this game and are now charging a lynch on the towns best player.

The scum MVP has returned.

No, scum is JIF.

Then Nyn, and if by some chance I got Nyn wrong. Look at Hess. 

I thought it was clear that JIF and Nyn are my locks, but wanted to give a pecking order after Nyn, in the off chance I got one wrong. 

Smart ass.

You guys look at Ape!!! Why he is going against his locks!!! 

People can read.

Frankly, forget my case, the rest of the town should lynch you just for the insult of you assuming they'd be dumb enough to think that's all my case was.

Ummmm. That's your case. That is your entire reasoning. Lol

You're rusty dude.

Thinking your town though now, so that's good.

Your break away from the game is showing.

You've done nothing constructive this game and are now charging a lynch on the towns best player.

The scum MVP has returned.

My break away from the game was rejuvinating... I'm hear to claim my rightful place in the pantheon of JN mafia players as the greatest of all ******* time... and trampling you on my way to my throne is how it was always meant to be.

Town's best player...

You guys remember when he was voting 80, but pushing that we lynch Pac because "disinterest is Pac's scumtell"? Or how about when he was voting 80, but "hmmm... you guys, we should look at Wombat and Smash before the deadline, that is 2 hours away".

Well, I just lost interest in this game. Scum kills off the only person I actually like now that Nolderp is dead.

Vote Smash

Red is a scumtell.

Why'd you vote Smash here, btw.

Time to unite against a common enemy.

unvote

Vote Verbal

I was the turning point vote on Nolderp you idiot now your voting me ?

Vote Verbal

Red is sometimes a scumtell.

Yeah?  We're doing this?  F*ck yeah.

Unvote vote Verbal

Gross.

The post by Smash was odd, he calls JIF out for being illogical and then votes Verbal. 

Odd how many people have used the "I made this vote on scum, I can't be scum" defense of themselves this game.

I was voting Pac and then started the case on 80.

3rd lie you've made in your last few posts.

I had literally just joined the game around this time, so I'm not surprised I had to look up who you were voting before you moved to Pac. I thought you went from 80, to Pac, back to 80.

Where are the other "lies"?

Red is a scumtell.

Why'd you vote Smash here, btw.

Red is sometimes a scumtell.

Gross.

The post by Smash was odd, he calls JIF out for being illogical and then votes Verbal.

Odd how many people have used the "I made this vote on scum, I can't be scum" defense of themselves this game.

That's not a tell. He's my boo. I know the tell you're referring to and that clearly wasnt it. Weak stretch. You're rusty.

I voted Smash because I though Nolderp was protecting him.

So I voted Pac and Smash before I decided to case and bus my teammate.

Damn, you're good.

That's not a tell. He's my boo. I know the tell you're referring to and that clearly wasnt it. Weak stretch. You're rusty.

I voted Smash because I though Nolderp was protecting him.

So I voted Pac and Smash before I decided to case and bus my teammate.

Damn, you're good.

You aren't reading everything I post.

I had literally just joined the game around this time, so I'm not surprised I had to look up who you were voting before you moved to Pac. I thought you went from 80, to Pac, back to 80.

Where are the other "lies"?

You said you haven't FOS the entire game, you have. You said you haven't been nudging this bus idea and you have. That's 3.

It's ok. You're rusty.

Cliff's notes:

• Ape points out how Smash is impersonating himself when he joined the game
  • Smash wants to take credit for being the turning point on Nolder
  • Smash calls out JIF, someone he's always happy to vote for an illogical statement, but votes Verbal (the same person that 80 couldn't wait to vote)
  • Ape has theory that scum shot Verbal and it failed, which is why the chose use Verbal in 80's fake claim

Uh oh.

Now nobody knows which Ape is which?

Night phase is so confusing.

You said you haven't FOS the entire game, you have. You said you haven't been nudging this bus idea and you have. That's 3.

It's ok. You're rusty.

Me FOS'ing the entire game: I haven't, and it's not a scumtell either way. So... not a lie.

Nudged the bus idea: This one doesn't sense, I don't nudge anything, I said as soon as I read through the game that you were probably busing Nolder. So... not a lie.

I may be rusty, but my brain could be buried under the rusted remains of the Titanic and it could still fire a neuron to my butt that tells my hiney to make a fart that has particles in it smarter than you.

Archived