Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wombat starting to sound bitter, like he's convinced himself he's played well, but he's been blind squirreled.

I don't think I've played particularly well.

Hallia Ape:   Earnestly scum-hunting, town lean.

Lily:  Null read.  Is near the top of everyone's lists but I always think she's scummy.

Smash:  I'm all for punishing inactivity at this point.  He's doing his usual calling people idiots thing but he does that regardless of alignment.

Nyn:  Feel good about her being town.

Pac Hess:  <3 Hess.

Wombat:  Don't think you'd call Nolder 100 % town and draw attention to yourself like that.  Town lean.

AVM:  Starting to worry me some.  

JiF:  Strongest town read.

I don't agree on Hess or Smash.  Explain them more plz?

On page 7.  Nolder is 100% town.  JiF and 80 are idiots.  Possibly scum too.

Interesting and moves Wombat up my list.

I didn't quote it, and I will, but this is where Nolder cuts Smash some slack and votes Nyn. 

unvote Vote Nolder

There's your bus vote

So lets recap:  Crusher starts the Smash train, momentum building and then our little buddy arrives:

Nolderp comes in and wants to "get things started" (which apparently is not taking the lead).  Calls out a bunch of posters (not taking the lead) He then votes Nyn, who has no votes (not taking the lead) and avoid the Smash train that was building, which actually would have maybe "got things started" if he voted there.

He's now telling me I'm the reason why Smash is going under the radar.

lmfao

Good summary of what happened. 

Alright let's get this started.

Wombat, Hallia, 80, Smash, and Pac.

Game has started yo, don't make me Nolder you.

With that said I'll go against the grain and give Smash a chance and Vote Nyn.

It took a little while to find it, and I think I got it out of order, but he did say it nonetheless. 

Wombat and Smash are both scum. 

Vote Smash

Gotta do a system restore and don't want to lose my reads:

2. Hallia Ape – Moderate town read
3. Lily - town
4. 80 – Strong town read after reading his interactions d1.
5. Smash – Scum read – Nol avoids voting him
7. Nyn – Was a solid scum read, but getting better. Now null read. She has sounded very townie, but Nyn would do that as scum.
8. Pac Hess – He’s always town, isn’t he?
10. Wombat – Scum read – calls Nol 100% town
11. AVM – Null read so far.
12. Verb – Null read so far

13. JiF – not mafia . Interactions with Nol. Not a gambit.

I read Nyn's ISO on Wombat and in my opinion he wouldn't be so wishy washy as scum. I could be wrong, but that's what I think. 

It took a little while to find it, and I think I got it out of order, but he did say it nonetheless. 

Wombat and Smash are both scum. 

Vote Smash

WUT?

She said you were being wishy-washy and calling Nol 100% town was a major scum ping. 

Thanks, Hess. That's what I said. 

The system restore didn't take, so I have to do something more drastic. *sigh* It'll be a while. 

If everyone wanted to make a run at Smash to force some activity I'm down.

Force activity on a weekend ? I had the all important swing vote on Nolderp but I'm inactive cause I'm not talking jibberish with you clowns.

You have the terrible habit of getting lucky on a scum vote then get completely impatient and start making ridiculous accusations and push people to take your side. Let the scum come to you don't ape the **** out of this

I read Nyn's ISO on Wombat and in my opinion he wouldn't be so wishy washy as scum. I could be wrong, but that's what I think. 

I'm confused. In the above post you're saying Wombat WOULDN'T be so wishy washy as scum in your opinion. So you're basically saying that you're not scum reading him in this point after reading his ISO, correct?

Gotta do a system restore and don't want to lose my reads:

2. Hallia Ape – Moderate town read

3. Lily - town

4. 80 – Strong town read after reading his interactions d1.

5. Smash – Scum read – Nol avoids voting him

7. Nyn – Was a solid scum read, but getting better. Now null read. She has sounded very townie, but Nyn would do that as scum.

8. Pac Hess – He’s always town, isn’t he?

10. Wombat – Scum read – calls Nol 100% town

11. AVM – Null read so far.

12. Verb – Null read so far

13. JiF – not mafia . Interactions with Nol. Not a gambit.

I don't like this list.  Why do you have a town read on Ape? Expand.

What are your thoughts about Hess? Throwing a 'he's always town, right?' isn't really gonna cut it. What pro-town posts do you feel he's done?

Reason for scumreading Smash is lame. Nolder might have figured they'd end up lynching Smash anyhow and he could have earned some brownie points over not being on a mislynch train. Got any other reason or is that all?

Three nulls..... okay. Kinda bugs me that you're choosing not to take a stance here considering both Verbal and me were a point of interest throughout the game and have enough content for you to sass out. Plus you might say you're null on Verbal but you were pretty firm about not seeing the case on him or joining his train. But you're not townreading him.... odd.

Force activity on a weekend ? I had the all important swing vote on Nolderp but I'm inactive cause I'm not talking jibberish with you clowns.

You have the terrible habit of getting lucky on a scum vote then get completely impatient and start making ridiculous accusations and push people to take your side. Let the scum come to you don't ape the **** out of this

What ridiculous accusations am I making?

I just think it sucks when AVM is scum and I'm not.

Dear Hess,

I've missed you more than chaos misses anarchy. I'm not teh scums this game, are you? Is 80? I'm thinking 80 might be. Still like my Nyn conspiracy, but haven't had time to go back and look at what she said as I promised. I think it's about time we teamed up and Awesome'd the s*** out of this game.

Sincerely yours,

AwesomeVM

so Nol apparently avoids voting me so that makes me scum ? What a terribly weak argument

Vote Lily

You have the terrible habit of getting lucky on a scum vote then get completely impatient and start making ridiculous accusations and push people to take your side. Let the scum come to you don't ape the **** out of this

For these two posts, plus the one earlier in the game that I pointed out sounded fake.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Archived