Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused. In the above post you're saying Wombat WOULDN'T be so wishy washy as scum in your opinion. So you're basically saying that you're not scum reading him in this point after reading his ISO, correct?

This was before I did my own reread. Opinions change. 

I don't like this list.  Why do you have a town read on Ape? Expand.

What are your thoughts about Hess? Throwing a 'he's always town, right?' isn't really gonna cut it. What pro-town posts do you feel he's done?

Reason for scumreading Smash is lame. Nolder might have figured they'd end up lynching Smash anyhow and he could have earned some brownie points over not being on a mislynch train. Got any other reason or is that all?

Three nulls..... okay. Kinda bugs me that you're choosing not to take a stance here considering both Verbal and me were a point of interest throughout the game and have enough content for you to sass out. Plus you might say you're null on Verbal but you were pretty firm about not seeing the case on him or joining his train. But you're not townreading him.... odd.

I know my list is far from complete, but I didn't want to lose it. 

Now that I'm caught up, I'll address your points, Nyn. 

Ape - I have to go with my gut on him. His meta is the same pretty much all the time, so I can't go by that. My comment on Hess was tongue-in-cheek. Yes, I think he's been playing a town game. 

Smash - why are you defending him? Do you know something I don't?

You have dug yourself out of the hole you had put yourself in. You don't seem as scummy to me as you did. This is a good thing. Accept it. 

As for Verb, I never said I had a town read on him. I have a null read - always have. Just because I didn't see someone else's case doesn't mean I thought he was town. Putting words in my mouth does not become you.

There are probably only two scum left and I think they are Wombat and Smash. So, by process of elimination, all the rest of you are not mafia. There is still the matter of that other shot that rang out, though. One of you could be SK.

Dear Hess,

I've missed you more than chaos misses anarchy. I'm not teh scums this game, are you? Is 80? I'm thinking 80 might be. Still like my Nyn conspiracy, but haven't had time to go back and look at what she said as I promised. I think it's about time we teamed up and Awesome'd the s*** out of this game.

Sincerely yours,

AwesomeVM

Good enough for me. 

Now that I'm caught up, I'll address your points, Nyn. 

Ape - I have to go with my gut on him. His meta is the same pretty much all the time, so I can't go by that. My comment on Hess was tongue-in-cheek. Yes, I think he's been playing a town game. 

You have dug yourself out of the hole you had put yourself in. You don't seem as scummy to me as you did. This is a good thing. Accept it. 

As for Verb, I never said I had a town read on him. I have a null read - always have. Just because I didn't see someone else's case doesn't mean I thought he was town. Putting words in my mouth does not become you.

There are probably only two scum left and I think they are Wombat and Smash. So, by process of elimination, all the rest of you are not mafia. There is still the matter of that other shot that rang out, though. One of you could be SK.

What other shot?

Three nulls..... okay. Kinda bugs me that you're choosing not to take a stance here considering both Verbal and me were a point of interest throughout the game and have enough content for you to sass out. Plus you might say you're null on Verbal but you were pretty firm about not seeing the case on him or joining his train. But you're not townreading him.... odd.

Also I've clearly said that you said you're reading him as null. I fail to see where I'm putting words in your mouth.

Reason for scumreading Smash is lame. Nolder might have figured they'd end up lynching Smash anyhow and he could have earned some brownie points over not being on a mislynch train. Got any other reason or is that all?

I'm guessing that's a no then? Okay!

His name is Arch Hammer, and he's 36 years old. He's been a salesman, a dispatcher, a truck driver, a con man, a bookie, and a part-time bartender. This is a cheap man, a nickel and dime man, with a cheapness that goes past the suit and the shirt; a cheapness of mind, a cheapness of taste, a tawdry little shine on the seat of his conscience, and a dark-room squint at a world whose sunlight has never gotten through to him. But Mr. Hammer has a talent, discovered at a very early age. This much he does have. He can make his face change. He can twitch a muscle, move a jaw, concentrate on the cast of his eyes, and he can change his face. He can change it into anything he wants. Mr. Archie Hammer, jack of all trades, has just checked in at three-eighty a night, with two bags, some newspaper clippings, a most odd talent, and a master plan to destroy some lives.

Crusher knew how to be whoever he needed to be to blend in with the crowd so he could destroy the lives of scum. Unfortunately for him, someone was on his trail. 

He was Arch Hammer, a cheap little man who just checked in. He was Johnny Foster, who played a trumpet and was loved beyond words. He was Vergil Sterig, with money in his pocket. He was Andy Marshak, who got some of his agony back on a sidewalk in front of a cheap hotel. Hammer, Foster, Sterig, Marshak- and all four of them are dying.

Crusher, The Four of Us Are Dying, vanilla town, is dead. 

Somewhere across town a shot rang out. Who the intended victim was, we'll never know. 

It is now day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Pac and Hallia need to post game related posts by the end of this phase. 

This other shot. 

Dear Hess,

I've missed you more than chaos misses anarchy. I'm not teh scums this game, are you? Is 80? I'm thinking 80 might be. Still like my Nyn conspiracy, but haven't had time to go back and look at what she said as I promised. I think it's about time we teamed up and Awesome'd the s*** out of this game.

Sincerely yours,

AwesomeVM

I'm not a scum.  You me and Hess need to take over this game like yesterday.

lol wrong as usual

Relax chooch, I mostly wanted to see who would follow me and advocate sparing 80 and Nyn.

I've never seen people have this much reservation about killing 80. 

I'd also like to know what the point of this game is, with Verbal taking up a space and essentially getting a free pass for a week. It skews the balance having a non-participant.

Dear Hess,

Sincerely yours,

AwesomeVM

Keep an eye on this... I've nailed Lily like 3 times, and many others, on this scumtell... the promise of going back to read, but never doing it.

If AVM doesn't produce something of quality, given how long we've waited for this look-back, he'll move into my top 3. 

Speaking of which, after spending my weekend forgetting everything I absorbed from last week's reading of this game, my top 3 is 80, 80 and 80. 

*Kicks door open*

How the f*** you boys doin?!

Keep an eye on this... I've nailed Lily like 3 times, and many others, on this scumtell... the promise of going back to read, but never doing it.

If AVM doesn't produce something of quality, given how long we've waited for this look-back, he'll move into my top 3. 

Speaking of which, after spending my weekend forgetting everything I absorbed from last week's reading of this game, my top 3 is 80, 80 and 80. 

It was the weekend, cupcake.  I'm here -- don't worry.  

You know how I play when scum trying to hide -- I go out of my way to avoid getting painted into corners by saying things like that.  To be exact, I don't say much of anything at all.

*Kicks door open*

How the f*** you boys doin?!

It was the weekend, cupcake.  I'm here -- don't worry.  

You know how I play when scum trying to hide -- I go out of my way to avoid getting painted into corners by saying things like that.  To be exact, I don't say much of anything at all.

Well, thank you for telling me how you play when you are scum. I guess I can trust you now.

Vote Count

80 (3) - JiF, Wombat, Ape

Wombat (3) - Nyn, Hess, Lily

Nyn (1) - AVM

Verbal (1) - 80

Lily (1) - Smash

Not Voting - Verbal

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Noon is deadline, right?

Also, don't provide the game setup to the next townie that dies. They can have my spot or should probably replace Verbal.

Archived