Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JIF doesn't catch scum on D1, let alone catch scum on D1 with a case. It was easy for JIF to pin his ears back and shred everything Nolder said to use it against him, because he knew he was scum already. 

I am literally the only person here who has caught scum on D1 regularly, with logic and casing. JIF is not on my level. 

Ahem...give me a role in a huge game where I have to find one specific scum role and I'm 3-3 on N1, good sir.  I'd say I'm the GOAT*

*GOATness measured based off success rate  in scenarios of 1/16 or worse.  AwesomeVM's odds of hitting a 1/4 or better shot are statistically insignificant.

Deadline and a good-feeling lynch of 80, is what I've chosen to let it play out. I don't know why they're being evasive, what makes me curious is why you've been dead-set on lynching 80, and now you seem interested in getting to the bottom of Smash/Wbat before the deadline.

Profound, really.

I like getting things answered before the lynch.  Its easier to back track after the lynch during the night phase.  

I'm not wavering on 80 one bit.  That's my strongest read.  Like I said, I just like getting answers and people on record before the lynch.  I'm not trying to create a situation where we run someone else up last minute.  If I was, I would have switched my vote.

I had you pegged as town but you had to know Verbal was at L-2 before making this vote....

Unvote vote Nyn

^^^ 

This is how you can tell 80 is lying

This happened after I joined the game, so on D2 (this day phase). 80 moved off of Verbal to vote Nyn.

My take is this... Verbal is probably the Doc, scum shot at him and has been trying to get him lynched today. JIF votes 80, busses 80, gets him to reveal Cop, claims Verb is scum, we lynch Verb (we lynch the Doc), then we lynch 80 and JIF comes out looking money... meanwhile, 80 does a little distancing from Nyn by voting her.

BUT if 80 is the real cop, with a real scum result on Verbal, then he doesn't vote Nyn for voting Verbal of all people.

He's lying.

REAL COP should NOT reveal.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen you say. That's saying a lot.

He does it most games now...and half the time that's as scum.  Used to be able to take it for something back in the day, now it means nothing.  If he hadn't self-voted I may have spent more energy trying to push for Lily.

I'm convinced that whole day was a social experiment designed by the Joker.  I mean there were people CONVINCED there was a hostage situation.  That school definitely fits your personality.  CHAOS. 

You can't prove I had anything to do with it.  Any further accusations should be brought before my lawyer.

Harvey Dent.

He goes by Integrity28 around these parts.

**MINDS BLOWN**

I like getting things answered before the lynch.  Its easier to back track after the lynch during the night phase.  

I'm not wavering on 80 one bit.  That's my strongest read.  Like I said, I just like getting answers and people on record before the lynch.  I'm not trying to create a situation where we run someone else up last minute.  If I was, I would have switched my vote.

No, you create interest in the switch, let someone else be first to start a new train, then you join it after it takes off. That's pretty much scum 101. 

It's okay, it looked like you were going to put together a good scum game before I got here.

^^^ 

This happened after I joined the game, so on D2 (this day phase). 80 moved off of Verbal to vote Nyn.

My take is this... Verbal is probably the Doc, scum shot at him and has been trying to get him lynched today. JIF votes 80, busses 80, gets him to reveal Cop, claims Verb is scum, we lynch Verb (we lynch the Doc), then we lynch 80 and JIF comes out looking money... meanwhile, 80 does a little distancing from Nyn by voting her.

BUT if 80 is the real cop, with a real scum result on Verbal, then he doesn't vote Nyn for voting Verbal of all people.

He's lying.

This is game, set, match type of mojo.

Hess... what gives?

^^^ 

He's lying.

Simmer down there, big Harv.  You've been retired for a little while now so let me catch you up to speed.

80 fake claims as town and as scum.  I think he even fake claimed one major power role when he was a different major power role once.  He even fake claimed scum when he was a power role once.

Okay the last part may not be true (or it might, actually....) but it sounds like something 80 would do.  Fact of the matter is, 80 does this all the time and we ignore him.  He's the little hugger that cried cop.

I think 80 is scum, and I think JIF is bussing his whole team, tbh.

... that's why JIF is suddenly pushing for us to explore Wbat and Smash with 2 hours to the deadline, because now we've got Nyn and 80 as the vote leaders and nobody muddling town thoughts to save either of them under the wire. 

I fully expect 80 to claim a major power role (or at least I did before writing this), and I intend on seeing his lynch through either way. 

No.  FWIW, not that it clears me by any means but I was a late addition to the game.  You think Leelou added me as scum?  

No.  FWIW, not that it clears me by any means but I was a late addition to the game.  You think Leelou added me as scum?  

I'm not on board with Ape's case on you as of right now, but this doesn't mean much.  I could be wrong, but I feel like last year she added someone late as a symp or something to that effect.

No, you create interest in the switch, let someone else be first to start a new train, then you join it after it takes off. That's pretty much scum 101. 

It's okay, it looked like you were going to put together a good scum game before I got here.

I create interest in the switch?  lmfao.  You're funny.

I'm not on board with Ape's case on you as of right now, but this doesn't mean much.  I could be wrong, but I feel like last year she added someone late as a symp or something to that effect.

Symp I could see.  Straight added to the scum team?  No.

I'm fine with the suspicions.  Its wrong.  I'm just that good but whatevers.  Batman has always had doubters. 

80 is scum.  That was a pure bull sh*t reveal. 

^^^ 

He's lying.

Clearly you missed the first page of the game when I claimed cop and pegged Verbal as scum. 

^^^ 

He's lying.

I love this post.  You have a quite an imagination.  

I don't need to re-think my position, so gaming the mod is unnecessary. 

My conviction is entirely rooted in you using a logic-driven, slam-the-door case on D1 to sink Nolder. There's a better chance of 80 getting laid by Oprah at Wendy's today on his lunch break.

I just needed to let you run for a bit without suspicion, to see what kind of interplay you attempted. 80 and you are without question scum. 80 is without quesiton lying about having a scum read on Verbal, because he unvoted Verbal to vote Nyn for voting Verbal. That, imo is the trifecta of scum incompetence. 

I create interest in the switch?  lmfao.  You're funny.

80 and Wombat were competing trains. Your vote is on 80, but you starting pushing Wombat, and to make Wombat more enticing you attach him to Smash, which sets off that subconscious "we can bag 2 for 1" alarm for townies. Very enticing... and once people move to Wombat, then you do.

Scum wouldn't move their vote off of fellow scum when trying to save them, but they'd absolutely attempt a re-direct to the competing train.

In a nutshell, you pretty much clinched my suspicion of you, and helped me round out the connections to 80 and Nyn. 

So, as soon as we hammer 80, then the rest of the town can start piecing together what I already see. In the meantime, the real cop stays hidden, Verbal can self-protect and scum can submit a bitter NK on me if they want. ****ers! LOL

JIF doesn't catch scum on D1, let alone catch scum on D1 with a case. It was easy for JIF to pin his ears back and shred everything Nolder said to use it against him, because he knew he was scum already. 

I am literally the only person here who has caught scum on D1 regularly, with logic and casing. JIF is not on my level. 

I'm just a really good scum hunter, man.  I know it hurts to admit it.  But its true.

I love how you're really pushing that I'm bussing my teammates on back to back days.  As if I'm good enough as scum or a safe enough player to survive till end game on my own.  

Now that I type it out, its scummy.  You openly call me the worst player in the game but you think I've convinced my team to let me bus them so that I can roll out to end game alone?  haha.  That's a ping.  You're trying to set up a train on me before this lynch.

Didn't 80 already claim vanilla?  Anyway, I'm leaving the house and won't be back for deadline.

He did.

Between switching from a VT claim to a cop claim and previously biting my head off over voting for someone who you now claim to have viewed as scum.... doesn't ad up. 

Unvote

Vote 80

I'm just a really good scum hunter, man.  I know it hurts to admit it.  But its true.

I love how you're really pushing that I'm bussing my teammates on back to back days.  As if I'm good enough as scum or a safe enough player to survive till end game on my own.  

Now that I type it out, its scummy.  You openly call me the worst player in the game but you think I've convinced my team to let me bus them so that I can roll out to end game alone?  haha.  That's a ping.  You're trying to set up a train on me before this lynch.

You are a good scum hunter, sometimes, and it's usually by day 3 or so that you can make an impact that helps town and you start solving things. You need to see how the game plays out, because you go mostly on feel, and your style of scum hunting depends on seeing how deadies flipped. Which is why you presenting a logic-driven case that pins Nolder down on D1 is completely unbelievable.

I never called you the worst player in the game. Interesting that you are setting up a defense, since the premise of my case is "if 80 = scum, then JIF = scum". You setting up this defense tells me that you know 80 will flip scum, which will only lend credence to my case on you, so you need to try and prepare to argue your way out of a lynch tomorrow.

Which also tells me you think you'll live through the night phase.

Subconsciously, you just confirmed everything I've said about you.

Archived