Where are the banners

Lizard King

I had no plans or intentions of going and if I wanted to go I can get way better seats for any game than his or yours. Celebrate the win and don't worry about me.

Like you, I don't own tickets.  Unlike you, I don't tell people what to do with their tickets.

And, it's cute that you say you can get amazing seats whenever you want... Yet, you don't.  You just stay home, whine about SAR and what he does.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like you, I don't own tickets.  Unlike you, I don't tell people what to do with their tickets.

And, it's cute that you say you can get amazing seats whenever you want... Yet, you don't.  You just stay home, whine about SAR and what he does.

I whine about NOTHING 

SAR I SOLD OUT fact or fiction? 

Case closed have a nice night.

No, you seek envy. Which is why these two making you the sympathetic figure in this particular thread is all the more astonishing.

I seek no envy. There are some people who pretend to be diehard Jets fans who are in fact angry at season-ticket holders simply because we could afford the PSL's.

I have done nothing wrong except pay tens of thousands of dollars to watch the Jets. That should be applauded and embraced. Quite a sign of dedication.

SAR I

You are a SELLOUT and any Pittsburgh fan who bought your tickets got it in the ass today.

Where were you? Why weren't you at the game today? Don't you think one less Steeler fan in the building would've been great if only you were in his seat?

Put your money where your mouth is. Show up or shut up.

SAR I

I whine about NOTHING

SAR I SOLD OUT fact or fiction?

Case closed have a nice night.

No season-ticket holder can attend all 10 games. In my case I have four kids and a wife and soccer practice and travel baseball practice and travel roller hockey practice and dance recitals and dozens of other conflicts that come up on Sundays.

Since 2001 I have averaged 6 home games a year which is above average, and what you don't know is that for 14 of those years I lived in New Hampshire and drove 10 hours round-trip just to see the Jets.

You have no idea what type of dedication it takes to attend so many Jet games each year both in terms of time and money. It would be best if you just shut your mouth and either attend games or talk about something you truly understand.

SAR I

No season-ticket holder can attend all 10 games. In my case I have four kids and a wife and soccer practice and travel baseball practice and travel roller hockey practice and dance recitals and dozens of other conflicts that come up on Sundays.

Since 2001 I have averaged 6 home games a year which is above average, and what you don't know is that for 14 of those years I lived in New Hampshire and drove 10 hours round-trip just to see the Jets.

You have no idea what type of dedication it takes to attend so many Jet games each year both in terms of time and money. It would be best if you just shut your mouth and either attend games or talk about something you truly understand.

SAR I

Show up or shut up you know what you signed up for. 

You show up instead of selling out win or lose.

I am assuming by the way you speak and your overall attitude that you are 15 years old. At some time in the future you will understand what it's like for season-ticket holders and then you will think differently.

Until then talk about something you know. Like video games and what it's like to not have a girlfriend.

SAR I

I am assuming by the way you speak and your overall attitude that you are 15 years old. At some time in the future you will understand what it's like for season-ticket holders and then you will think differently.

Until then talk about something you know. Like video games and what it's like to not have a girlfriend.

SAR I

Its a commitment win or lose something you know nothing about. 

SAR I

16% of those ticket cards are still Eligable for the grand prize, so you are not alone on the scalping your tix.

SAR I and others who sell season tickets. Does the rule still apply if you sell them and the people in the seats violate stadium rules you lose the tickets? I think only sanctioned sites like Ticketmaster avoids you any penalty. Whats the deal?  Thanks

One of the benefits of sitting next to the same fans 5x to 10x a season is that you get to know them and they have your back. If someone on Stubhub turns out to be a jerk they text me and rat him out to the ushers who also are my buds. I do the same for them when they have to miss a game or two as a reciprocal.

SAR I

One of the benefits of sitting next to the same fans 5x to 10x a season is that you get to know them and they have your back. If someone on Stubhub turns out to be a jerk they text me and rat him out to the ushers who also are my buds. I do the same for them when they have to miss a game or two as a reciprocal.

SAR I

Understood thats great but what if they get into a fistfight or an altercation while acting honorably all game and then have an outburst. Are you held responsible and can you lose your tickets?  Don't mean you and your situation others who sold to opposing teams fans. Thanks 

I seek no envy. There are some people who pretend to be diehard Jets fans who are in fact angry at season-ticket holders simply because we could afford the PSL's.

I have done nothing wrong except pay tens of thousands of dollars to watch the Jets. That should be applauded and embraced. Quite a sign of dedication.

SAR I

This psl talk is like 50% of why JI sucked.

Understood thats great but what if they get into a fistfight or an altercation while acting honorably all game and then have an outburst. Are you held responsible and can you lose your tickets? Don't mean you and your situation others who sold to opposing teams fans. Thanks

I am 90% sure it is written in the ticket contract you are responsible for those in your seats.

Yeah, I looked for it once and all I found were two messy sites where there used to be one. Did they cut over to Scout yet? Or are most lingering at the old (hidden) URL?SAR I

Not sure, but it was time, place ran its course, hidden URL.. LOL at that...

Archived