Anyone but Winston!

johnnyjet

I'll say it here first, anyone but Winston for the Jets. The guy in my eyes not only is inferior mentally but also talent wise. Mariotta has a huge upside is mature beyond his years and a very talented QB. I hope the next GM of the jets is a smart as me. Lol

If he's the guy I hope he works out, I think he's game won't last long in the league. Another guy that just runs around and chucks it, playing with a bunch of superior athletes @ the Nike's school.  

The only other 1st rounder on Oregon's team is their CB. Their team sucks outside of Mariota - it's comical the degree to which he carries them regularly.

I agree Mariota is the guy if he's available, but I think odds are he's off the board. In that case, Winston appears to be the next best option at that position...will be interesting.

Hopefully the Jets secure a really high draft pick so this isn't an issue, but I have a feeling they'll end up behind a Tampa/Tennessee that needs a QB or Jacksonville/Oakland will trade down with a team that wants a franchise QB. I'd be surprised if the Jets even get a shot at the duck.

Archived