9 reasons why jets fans are the worst

JOJOTOWNSELL

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTR - BP and Klacko were like pen pals for a long time.  Talked after every game, sent each other loves letters...it was cute.  I know this because I stole Klacko from BP and now we do ass to mouth.

I don't know if I'd go that far but BP and I were pals. He was a part of the original late nite crew on JI. 

He even helped convince me to drop the bomb on JI. 

He was insanely supportive of all of us coming over to JN. Then about 4 years ago he suddenly hated me. I have no idea why. 

FTR - BP and Klacko were like pen pals for a long time.  Talked after every game, sent each other loves letters...it was cute.  I know this because I stole Klacko from BP and now we do ass to mouth.

when i read your posts all i see in my head is

tumblr_lj4ad8JfxT1qzfg42o1_400.jpg

I don't know if I'd go that far but BP and I were pals. He was a part of the original late nite crew on JI. 

He even helped convince me to drop the bomb on JI. 

He was insanely supportive of all of us coming over to JN. Then about 4 years ago he suddenly hated me. I have no idea why. 

I had a lot on my plate doing work for JN back then.

1) In charge of public relations and tailgate photos.

2)setting up and creating the rep system that you all know and love now. and that JI copied.

3) Head of JN black ops division doing covert missions late at night over at JI.

4) changing usernames.

5)moderating

It all started with Rex because I would not be positive about him. and then you two would drown out anybody that stated their opinion.

I had a lot on my plate doing work for JN back then.

1) In charge of public relations and tailgate photos.

2)setting up and creating the rep system that you all know and love now. and that JI copied.

3) Head of JN black ops division doing covert missions late at night over at JI.

4) changing usernames.

5)moderating

It all started with Rex because I would not be positive about him. and then you two would drown out anybody that stated their opinion.

So now that Rex is gonna be gone we can be friends again?

let's stay on track here this is about why Jets fans are the worst in general, not anyone specific Jets fan. Let's avoid the personal attacks.

That would be true, but in the case of this article they did specifically crown BP as the worst Jets fan. A totally awesome title to have.

Maybe your point should be, this thread is about phin fans thinking we are the worst, not what jets fans think is the worst of their own, lol.

There should be a burger summit at tailgatejoe last home game this year or first next year

Hes too fat. can you make him a fat free smoothy? I'll eat the burger. and dude, I had Tabor stuffing a lot of food down my throat at that Denver game. sorry.

Jim is a classy guy. Very handsome too. Klacko isn't hurt. He's running his fingers through my hair right now telling me he forgives Jim for all the rude obscene and offensive things he's said. He sees this whole fiasco strengthening their relationship.

Back on topic; why would anyone hate Jets fans?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived