Inactives

DaBallhawk

Dolphins
•TE Charles Clay, CB Cortland Finnegan, LB Jonathan Freeny, G Nate Garner, RB LaMichael James, CB Jamar Taylor, T Billy Turner QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson C Sam Brenner C Michael Brewster WR LaRon Byrd DT Deandre Coleman DB Ahmad Dixon WR Matt Hazel CB T. J. Heath TE Gerell Robinson TE Jake Stoneburner

Jets
•QB Matt Simms, CB Josh Thomas, DE Muhammad Wilkerson, TE Jace Amaro, T Dakota Dozier, T Wesley Johnson, WR Walt Powell WR Quincy Enunwa DT Tevita Finau DE Kerry Hyder S Rontez Miles T Brent Qvale RB Daryl Richardson CB Dashaun Phillips LB Chris Young WR Chris Owusu

Wtf..Dozier...does he suck that bad?  Apparently he must if he can't crack this lineup...I think it fair to start calling another idziot failure

cam down they only bring a number of players to the game they did the same with our left guard abushi last year.

Wtf..Dozier...does he suck that bad?  Apparently he must if he can't crack this lineup...I think it fair to start calling another idziot failure

Aboushi needed a minute to get acclimated too. And he is producing now. Dozier was suppose to be a raw prospect with a mean streak and potential. I wouldn't write him off just yet.

Aboushi needed a minute to get acclimated too. And he is producing now. Dozier was suppose to be a raw prospect with a mean streak and potential. I wouldn't write him off just yet.

I change my mind. Aboushi got dominated last night. That was embarrassing. 

I change my mind. Aboushi got dominated last night. That was embarrassing. 

Are you even able to identify him or any other player? Aboushi looked great. The Fins were blitzing a lot and they have a great pass rushing D-Line, arguably top 3 in the NFL. The guys in the O-Line that struggled (if you want to call it that) were the tackles for the most part and again, they had to block guys like Wake and Vernon, two ~15 sacks/season players who are very hard to block.

Are you even able to identify him or any other player? Aboushi looked great. The Fins were blitzing a lot and they have a great pass rushing D-Line, arguably top 3 in the NFL. The guys in the O-Line that struggled (if you want to call it that) were the tackles for the most part and again, they had to block guys like Wake and Vernon, two ~15 sacks/season players who are very hard to block.

Its hard, but the big number on his back helps. And not sure where I said anything negative on the Fins D. Our O Line looked terrible, and Aboushi was part of that O Line. 

Aboushi looked great according to you, but the guys who struggled are our tackles. OK. What position does Aboushi play?

Its hard, but the big number on his back helps. And not sure where I said anything negative on the Fins D. Our O Line looked terrible, and Aboushi was part of that O Line. 

Aboushi looked great according to you, but the guys who struggled are our tackles. OK. What position does Aboushi play?

What does it matter who our tackles are if you try to get an idea on how Aboushi performed? What does Breno/Brick getting beat by Wake/Vernon have anything to do with Aboushi? Are you under the impression he plays tackle for us? Nobody said the guys looked perfect out there. They did a great job run blocking, dominating the Fins D-Line, and in pass protection they held their own considering how good that D-Line is going after the QB. To say anybody on that O-Line got dominated PERIOD is just silly because it's not true.

Archived