2015 Free Agents

Midget Love 20

Here's my short list:

Jake Locker - QB (stop gap with draft pick and Geno); would also consider Matt Moore.

Bilal Powell - RB (let CJ0K go and draft a RB who can catch out of the backfield); would also consider Helu, Ridley.

WR - don't see the Jets breaking the bank for anyone, but you never know. They'll definitely need to get a WR because Harvin isn't coming back.

TE - Clay would be nice, but they might stick with the guys they have.

OL - Might be better addressed through the draft and seeing what we have in Dozier, Aboushi, etc.

DL - Just secure our own guys.

LB - Justin Houston would be a dream, but he's not going anywhere. Let Harris go, though.

CB - Bye Kyle Wilson, hello someone, anyone.

Here's my short list:

Jake Locker - QB (stop gap with draft pick and Geno); would also consider Matt Moore.

Bilal Powell - RB (let CJ0K go and draft a RB who can catch out of the backfield); would also consider Helu, Ridley.

WR - don't see the Jets breaking the bank for anyone, but you never know. They'll definitely need to get a WR because Harvin isn't coming back.

OL - Might be better addressed through the draft and seeing what we have in Dozier, Aboushi, etc.

DL - Just secure our own guys.

LB - Justin Houston would be a dream, but he's not going anywhere. Let Harris go, though.

CB - Bye Kyle Wilson, hello someone, anyone.

====

Not against the things I bolded at all.  

I would LOVE chasing DThomas but he's going to cost an arm and a leg.  Even Maclin or Torrey Smith wouldn't be terrible either.  Settle on Crabtree?

Mike Iupati is a must sign, lock him up next to Brick and Mangold.

CB is hard, Revi$ I feel is going to restructure with NE to get guaranteed money and won't be available, but any CB there would be an upgrade.

The draft though would determine many of the needs though.  Wouldn't mind grabbing Cooper or Schreff which would help out two needs and would be BAP for the value.

As the change of pace/back up behind Ivory, I was thinking. Get rid of CJ, give DMC a chance.  

I know Oakland is bad, but he's just as bad. Latavius Murray was able to run well behind that line. DMC is like CJ, just not very good. I'd rather bring back Powell. He didn't get nearly enough reps this season. There has to be better options than the guy who fell out of favor on a team worse than the Jets.

Archived