Cool Read

bman

Bump.

Good read thanks for posting. It was fun to relive Rex's wild mercurial tenure here. That said it really was time to go but I think we will all rude for Him no matter what in the future

When people capitalize Him, they're usually referring to some sort of God-being ... not sure Rex really qualifies yet.  :biggrin:

Great article. Definitely does a great job of illustrating the wild and exciting ride that the Jets experienced under Rex. Doubt we ever have an era as exciting and entertaining. It's a shame but this is how it goes as a Jets fan.

Great article. Definitely does a great job of illustrating the wild and exciting ride that the Jets experienced under Rex. Doubt we ever have an era as exciting and entertaining. It's a shame but this is how it goes as a Jets fan.

I'll  take the ride under Parcell's from 1997-1999, thank you. We were 9-7,12-4 and 8-8. We were always prepared, tough, disciplined  and professional. In a word, boring. To me, that's alot better than the last three years of 6-10,8-8 and 4-12, however "exciting and entertaining" that may have been.

Love the current Grantland article that refers to our owner as:

"a Magoo-ish rich eccentric out of central casting who wears a goofy green tie to Sunday games and looks like he might play with toy trucks on all the days in between"

Flat out nailed it

I'll  take the ride under Parcell's from 1997-1999, thank you. We were 9-7,12-4 and 8-8. We were always prepared, tough, disciplined  and professional. In a word, boring. To me, that's alot better than the last three years of 6-10,8-8 and 4-12, however "exciting and entertaining" that may have been.

Personally, I rather take the back to back afcc than the single one by Parcell.  I also take the back to back beating of the two best QB of all time Payton and Brady, in the playoff and on the road.  

Archived