Colts/Patriots Game

indygirl4jets

As opposed to the absolutely nothing that your team has to show for it after trying the exact opposite over the last decade? Unless we're counting super bowl and championship game losses as victories now...

This is some funny $hit right here.

Jets fans still blow their load about losing AFCCG's five years ago.

The Jets haven't done crap for 46 years and the Pats are losers because they don't win the Super Bowl every year?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh?

Never seen a Boston fan pray to God wishing  for a career ending injury to a Yankee player, or question a Yankee player's toughness or masculinity. And I don't see the correlation between the Pats getting to play in AFC Championship games six time since their last SB win and the number of times the yankees got to the pennant playoffs in the past 10 years.

Your right. You guys over at Patsfan.com just wish for Rex's dad to die and talk sh*t on like an 80 year old in a wheelchair. You guys are the optimum of class.

Or what about the booing of Wilkerson's injury. Stay classy bitch.

Your right. You guys over at Patsfan.com just wish for Rex's dad to die and talk sh*t on like an 80 year old in a wheelchair. You guys are the optimum of class.

Or what about the booing of Wilkerson's injury. Stay classy bitch.

WTF? A lot of Patriot fans like Rex. Who was wishing his dad would die? You're so full of crap right now.

Also, you guys can't go a single thread without saying how much you want Brady to suffer a career ending injury, so please tell me more from your moral soap box.

I can't stand Peyton Manning but I've never wished an OLB break his legs. I'd rather see us beat his ass and get a Manning face

My wife is a Hoosier, Colts all the ******* way. Plus we're a Jets fan and Colts fan living in Mass, this one means a lot for us.

I believe Andrew Luck solves Belichick tomorrow, and his history vs. him gets erased.

I'm with Nick, Colts win.

I will say a prayer...

WTF? A lot of Patriot fans like Rex. Who was wishing his dad would die? You're so full of crap right now.

Also, you guys can't go a single thread without saying how much you want Brady to suffer a career ending injury, so please tell me more from your moral soap box.

I can't stand Peyton Manning but I've never wished an OLB break his legs. I'd rather see us beat his ass and get a Manning face

Wish a career ending injury on Tammy?

Us??

Never!!

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER

Goddell wants Brady in the Super Bowl. Goddell always get what he wants.

SO be prepared for mysterious yellow flag pickups when there is penalty on the Pats, Pats OL being allowed to blatantly hold and give Brady a cozy pocket, and some mysterious ghost PI penalty right in the nick of time when the Pats need it.

What was up with the B hat last week? Was he trying to make us think he wanted Baltimore?

Why would the Patriots not stand a chance against Seattle?

Do you even watch football? The Seahawks haven't played a real game of football since they played the Cowboys in week 6. The average QBR of QB's they've faced this year is somewhere in the low 50's.

I love bold proclamations from people who obviously don't watch games.

Its gonna be Wicked Awesome when the Patsie girls choke and you drop off the face of the earth

Go read your own teams forum douche face. Specially the massive thread they have dedicated to talking sh*t on the Jets. And your right, I guess those death wishes on Buddy, Rex, and his brother when they took a photo together were just figments of my imagination. Along with Wilkerson getting boed by Pats fans when he was injured.

What is wrong with you people? I love football too but, really!!!! All of this energy could be put towards a much better cause.

May the best team win. We, as fans, have no outcome on what happens but you could channel this energy to a good cause and support a charity that your team endorses.

Go read your own teams forum douche face. Specially the massive thread they have dedicated to talking sh*t on the Jets. And your right, I guess those death wishes on Buddy, Rex, and his brother when they took a photo together were just figments of my imagination. Along with Wilkerson getting boed by Pats fans when he was injured.

Link?

I've never seen anyone wish death on Rex or his family. And even if true, why would you project what one or two knuckleheads do on an entire fanbase? How would you like it if we lumped you all in withl SG3? I can't imagine a greater insult to real Jets fans everwhere.

What is wrong with you people? I love football too but, really!!!! All of this energy could be put towards a much better cause.

May the best team win. We, as fans, have no outcome on what happens but you could channel this energy to a good cause and support a charity that your team endorses.

Sorry all...was drunk posting last night...I take almost all my posts back

Hilton, Cruz and Wayne.

Luck has talent at WR that Brady dreams about. No more excuses for the Amish QB.

Luck has made Hilton, Cruz is on Gints, and Reggie is old and playing on 1 leg. Luck is 2nd best QB in league next to Arod. Luck will become possibly the best ever. Luck also has worst running game perhaps in the history of NFL. Trent bust Richardson helped make that happen. what games do u watch?

Luck has made Hilton, Cruz is on Gints, and Reggie is old and playing on 1 leg. Luck is 2nd best QB in league next to Arod. Luck will become possibly the best ever. Luck also has worst running game perhaps in the history of NFL. Trent bust Richardson helped make that happen. what games do u watch?

I mean Nicks. Wayne has missed 1 game and has almost 800 yards.

2nd best QB? Wilson and Rodgers are better.

actually if Anderson sticks to his M.O. this could help ponies, calls the most illegal use of hands penalties, but then again that was his crew and this is a hodgepodge. Anderson does call most Roughing the passer penalties, so benefit to cindy there

Archived