Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On page 1, Verb voted 80 then immediately unvoted him. That's unlike Verb. Don't like.

Also, what's with this spat with Leelou? Seems a weird way to distance, if you ask me.

Ill say again that this is a dubious issue to be raising but i do wonder why his 80 vote/unvote caught your eye more than his self vote/unvote

Splitting hair but I would still like to know?

80 diary entry o' the day:

I got notified of a raise and nice bonus this morning.  Also nailed a job interview (within the same company) 30 minutes after receiving that news.  Later I'll be doing PA announcing for a Police League Championship game at Trask Coliseum.  Should be fun. 

Oh and I joined a company co-ed softball team that has several hotties on it.  Maybe I'll get some 2nd base hugs. 

Today was a good day.

I got notified of a raise and nice bonus this morning.  Also nailed a job interview (within the same company) 30 minutes after receiving that news.  Later I'll be doing PA announcing for a Police League Championship game at Trask Coliseum.  Should be fun. 

Oh and I joined a company co-ed softball team that has several hotties on it.  Maybe I'll get some 2nd base hugs. 

Today was a good day.

Good job 80.    

Today was a good day.

Are they making you wear a skirt?

I ISOed Arsis' posts. He never explains his vote on Verbal (which is what I asked him about). Then he develops a suspicion on Crusher right after he calls him scum and votes him, which is kinda omgusy. Lacking overall progression so I'd like to hear from him pronto.

Yikes.  This is as opportunistic as it gets.

I did the fast vote/unvote more than once, and it was to **** with Nolder, who had just posted vote counts.  Go check, you'll see.

I thought it was odd because you usually like to vote 80, so the removal of the vote was weird to me. But you explained it well. I'm happy. 

Woo! Just had a shot of Jameson at work.

Is this how they roll in Boston? Damn...I do need to move up there.

They would win, Ape and I would end up destroying each other.

Again...some things go without saying.

Anyone playing today?

sup

Where is everyone? 

I miss Verbal. :(

....sup? ;)

Today was a good day.

Nice dude! Here's hoping you get a 3rd base hug. You've earned it!

As for me, it's rainy today. So....you know.

Ill say again that this is a dubious issue to be raising but i do wonder why his 80 vote/unvote caught your eye more than his self vote/unvote

Splitting hair but I would still like to know?

Simple. I started to do a reread and got called away, so I commented on what I had read when I got back, which was very little, but something that caught my eye. 

Where did Arsis run off to? Still waiting for an answer.  I'm such a bad stalker.

Probably plotting some stupid and unnecessary move to out scum. Or is that LIzzie...

fixed

This f***ing guy gets it

Simple. I started to do a reread and got called away, so I commented on what I had read when I got back, which was very little, but something that caught my eye.

Verbs self vote was on the top half of page 2... So you made it a whole page in the game, and decided it made sense to offer suspicion on him even though the game was on page 6 when you posted.

Archived