Brandon Marshall A Football Life - All those who didn't want Marshall should Watch This

JetBlue

Only a few of us see this move for what it is. He could catch 100 balls, 12 tds and 1500 yards and its still not the right move for this team.

The thought process behind this movd is the same thinking thats plagued us the last decade. And the new regime is no different. Ugh.

I don't think so. I think the new regime wants success now as well as for the future.. Can't suffer and then do good. Jet fans have no patience.

Dude alienated the chicago media, thats for sure

@CSNBoyle: B-Marsh is a great WR, probably best to ever wear a Bears uniform.. But it was all about B.. 15 constantly cussed out coaches & (cont) 

@CSNBoyle: Teammates when he didn't get the ball.. (And he usually was targeted heavily) B-Marsh stayed in NYC after loss to Jets & was not in Chicago 

@CSNBoyle: The Thur & Friday before the GB game.. Bears were upset but covered for 15 on injury report.. 15 went out and had a horrible game vs GB 

@CSNBoyle: Not running correct routes & then refused to talk to media after the game., bottom line.. If Bears were close to SB, you try and deal

Only a few of us see this move for what it is. He could catch 100 balls, 12 tds and 1500 yards and its still not the right move for this team.

The thought process behind this movd is the same thinking thats plagued us the last decade. And the new regime is no different. Ugh.

If he produces like that, it's a home run. And I hope he does. Bur whether it's a treatable mefical condition or simply beinga  douchebag, concern will be he tends to make a mess of things on his own. There's good reason he is now on his 4th team.

sour grapes galore among the Chicago media.  Very similar to the NY, Boston and Philly sports media in which a beat reporter (i.e. Mehta) can turn on a player or coach or even GM  for looking at him the wrong way and then mercilessly berate that player/coach in his articles for the next 12 months.  So Brandon Marshall didn't treat the priviledged media too well?  GOOD!  They probably deserved it.  

I have lost all respect for 95% of sports "journalism" (a huge misnomer, obviously).  There is little to no integrity among any of them.

So... to the Chicago media...  Boo f'king Hoo.  Cry us a river.  :boohoo:

Well that's what bothers me about this whole thing. Why make a football life about him like he's gone and turned his life around? Meanwhile he's still pulling off the same antics while going around giving speeches about how he's an example and a leader for people with BPD? It felt a little self serving for me personally but hey if he can give us 100 -1200- 12 td's then what do I care?

Well that's what bothers me about this whole thing. Why make a football life about him like he's gone and turned his life around? Meanwhile he's still pulling off the same antics while going around giving speeches about how he's an example and a leader for people with BPD? It felt a little self serving for me personally but hey if he can give us 100 -1200- 12 td's then what do I care?

BPD cannot be cured. It usually takes years of therapy combined with medication to manage it. Marshall's relationships with others will all continue to be affected long after his football career is over. They struggle to see people's actions as anything other than black or white. "You are either for me or against me." Leaving no grey area in between. Makes it tough not to have an eventual falling out with everyone they spend alot of time with.

He is trying...and progressing. That is enough for me.

He's so far off on the 'malcontent' comment he might as well be a flat-earther.

His whole life says he is. One infomercial says he isn't. You buy in, that's cool. I disagree, but hey, we're talking about some dude neither of us knows. But to act like skepticism over Marshall's baggage is an unreasonable fringe position is totally ridiculous.

You are either really miserable in life, or just clueless on the Jets and today's NFL and are stuck in the 1980's.

Archived