From a Buffalo Bills messageboard

jetsfan719

Our team is already more talented than last year (returning 10 of 11 defensive starters, and adding McCoy/Felton and hopefully Clay), and we haven't even hit the draft or finished free agency. Cassel/Manuel just need to manage the game, like Cassel did in his multiple 10+ win seasons he's had. Missing out on 1 single player at a later 1st round pick isn't going to destroy us, we'll be just fine without it for a year. It's not like it's a top 5 pick. 

Multiple 10+ win seasons?

All three none Pat D's in the AFCE, are going to be spectacular this year. Tom B's going to get roughed up a lot. It's War I think the rest of the AFCE are prime to punch Brady and co in the nose.

They may not Win but he will know he's been in a fight. In fact I can't wait to see what dirty Sh@t Donkey Kong's going to pull on him.

All three none Pat D's in the AFCE, are going to be spectacular this year. Tom B's going to get roughed up a lot. It's War I think the rest of the AFCE are prime to punch Brady and co in the nose.

They may not Win but he will know he's been in a fight. In fact I can't wait to see what dirty Sh@t Donkey Kong's going to pull on him.

yep everyone saw the AFC championship game blowout and realized you don't stand a chance of beating the Pats without a good D.  Brady and Belichick will always find a way to pick you apart otherwise.  Even having Andrew Luck is meaningless if your D can't compete against Brady and Belichick.

I honestly feel bad for Rex, but it looks like he is already set up for failure. His decision to even take the Buffalo job was an emotional decision from my point of view, it wasn't the logical choice. They have no first round pick, they have no answer at QB, they are the 2013 Jets 2.0 with even dimmer prospects.

$6 million+ a year, I wouldn't be sending Rex a care package anytime soon.

Just wait until the Bills fans start seeing more of Rex's in game management, adjustments and throwing away Time Outs with moronic red flags. Give Rex 2 years and he will destroy that talented defense just like he did ours. Rex's window before he destroys a contender is about 2 years with no QB. Any players flying under the contract negotiation radar ? Rex will make sure they become household names That being said there is the possibility Cassel plays decent to good, basically the same situation we have here with Fitz. But I think they are both long shots to play well since both are very inconsistent.

Just wait until the Bills fans start seeing more of Rex's in game management, adjustments and throwing away Time Outs with moronic red flags. Give Rex 2 years and he will destroy that talented defense just like he did ours. Rex's window before he destroys a contender is about 2 years with no QB. Any players flying under the contract negotiation radar ? Rex will make sure they become household names That being said there is the possibility Cassel plays decent to good, basically the same situation we have here with Fitz. But I think they are both long shots to play well since both are very inconsistent.

https://youtu.be/ZuXxy8cjZQA

Archived