JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

ROFL  Pac shot me? xD

I figured you were town (as I told JiF in the PM when I shot you) but you were a little erratic and getting dangerous.  Figured we didn't need your services any more and you may do more harm than good..  which almost came true when you helped lynch me and came close to lynching Lily.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured you were town (as I told JiF in the PM when I shot you) but you were a little erratic and getting dangerous.  Figured we didn't need your services any more and you may do more harm than good..  which almost came true when you helped lynch me and came close to lynching Lily.

Pac tried to kill the Town MVP.  LOL. 

I guess I see your point. It's better than shooting scum, certainly.

correct...  was too easy and boring for me so I wanted to add some drama.

never thought in a million years once I flipped there would actually still be doubt about 80's alignment.

well i landed on 80, but because i thought you shot him and it failed lol

This is what I meant in your QT that the set up was meant to have the town trip over themselves a little bit with multiple night actions being viewed. Suspecting the wrong person, etc.  Just so happened that you guys went 3 straight days on lynch. lmfao.  So JiF team like it was awesome to not be involved.  

The other factor that never came into play but I thought might on D1 was it took 1 less vote to lynch Nyn. 

after all that we still ended up at lylo with 1 mislynch... frankly a mislynch that shouldn't have happenned if Pac just claimed... asswipe

Which you announced after you died.  lol.

i didn't realize i was dead, was catching up on my phone.. Sorry about that.. I had asked our moddess to hold the night until my action was in

i didn't realize i was dead, was catching up on my phone.. Sorry about that.. I had asked our moddess to hold the night until my action was in

Definitely all JiF's fault.  Didn't impact the game either, I think Nyn was all set to finish me off (giggity) regardless.

after all that we still ended up at lylo with 1 mislynch... frankly a mislynch that shouldn't have happenned if Pac just claimed... asswipe

To be honest I was just ignoring Pac pretty heavily on D4 cause I thought he was scum. And also cause he was getting overbearing. So I totally didn't register him breadcrumbing 80 as scum. Nor did I bother to go back and look at his posts.

Dude, honest mistake...I thought you sent an action in...must have dreamed it.  my bad...lmfao

Which had me dying laughing behind the scenes...the fact he nailed him and just ****ed with you guys because he's a bitter ****.  I thought it was a good touch. lol

To be honest I was just ignoring Pac pretty heavily on D4 cause I thought he was scum. And also cause he was getting overbearing. So I totally didn't register him breadcrumbing 80 as scum. Nor did I bother to go back and look at his posts.

same here, but if first post was: i'm the tracker and 80 visited JC last night.. we'd have lynched 80

Dude, honest mistake...I thought you sent an action in...must have dreamed it.  my bad...lmfao

It worked out, i just didn't want to lose and wanted to see if I could find anything to help Nyn and Crushlove at day break

I'd really like everyone to chime in on my activity level. I want the games to be fun. I've been signing up anyway for two reasons: I like to play, and it's hard enough to fill a roster. But if more of you feel like CTM (love you, too) then I want to know. 

CTM is a disgusting hippie.   Ignore him.  I loved all 12 of your in game post.  That burst of 6-7 kinda got me a little stiff.  

Which had me dying laughing behind the scenes...the fact he nailed him and just ****ed with you guys because he's a bitter ****.  I thought it was a good touch. lol

it is very pac-esque... I was tempted to unvote him when he started in but i just couldn't

Lily - i dont think your lack of posting hurt, its not like JC was super active...i think you just need to provide more opinions/game thoughts if you're going to post so little.  

When you have a low activity and you're post are generic...thats when the activity can really throw off the rest of the game. 

Plus considering people could lynch me with one less vote.... I thought I'd be a liability if I made it to Lylo. So I was counting on scum shooting me..... apparently only Pac delivered on that. Pretty magical.

Which had me dying laughing behind the scenes...the fact he nailed him and just ****ed with you guys because he's a bitter ****. I thought it was a good touch. lol

They really seemed to have their fingers on the pulse of the game so figured I'd let them take a few laps.

Lily - i dont think your lack of posting hurt, its not like JC was super active...i think you just need to provide more opinions/game thoughts if you're going to post so little.  

When you have a low activity and you're post are generic...thats when the activity can really throw off the rest of the game. 

Okay. I'll try to voice more of my thoughts, then. 

Town

Ponyboy Curtis - CTM - cop

Darrel Curtis - JC - Doc

SodaPop Curtis - Crusher - VT

Tow Bit Matthews - Verb - Watcher

Steve Randle - Arsis - VT

Tim Sheppard - Lily - VT

Johnny Cade - Nyn - Double voter/it takes one less vote to lynch her because she's dying from 3rd degree burns.

Dallas Winter - Pac - 1xVig/Tracker

Scum

Bob Sheldon - lizzie - scum goon

Randy Anderson - Nold - Scum Role Blocker

Cherry Valance - Leelou Scum GF

Michelle Meyrink - 80 - scum goon

So I just got around to looking at this and...wow town was armed to the teeth.

Yeah I know we had two very good power roles and an extra goon and we wasted a lot of our opportunity bussing each other but man...I really don't think they needed a 1x vig/tracker and/or the double voter who can be lynched easier. Like remove those two roles entirely and it's still a pretty fair fight imo.

Ah well, was a fun game regardless.

Thanks for modding.

So I just got around to looking at this and...wow town was armed to the teeth.

Yeah I know we had two very good power roles and an extra goon and we wasted a lot of our opportunity bussing each other but man...I really don't think they needed a 1x vig/tracker and/or the double voter who can be lynched easier. Like remove those two roles entirely and it's still a pretty fair fight imo.

Ah well, was a fun game regardless.

Thanks for modding.

your nutz ... town mislynches on day 1 and its lylo every day there after

with 8 vs 4, town was afforded 1 mislynch all game

go play with your my little ponies, leave the balance analysis for adults

I did want to ask though.... even on the scum QT the scummies were stunned at me coming forward about being a double voter. This is the first time I rolled this role myself and considering the double voting was pretty apparent.... I thought I was doing the smart thing (plus as I mentioned earlier, I purposefully left out the other part of my role of needing one less vote to be lynched cause I didn't want scum to be tempted to keep me around for Lylo pushes).

How exactly would you have played it if you were in my shoes? I just don't understand how I could have fibbed around being a double voter. Once everyone on Verbal's train unvoted it was apparent it was me. And I thought that being upfront looked better than trying to lie about it. I know townies lie sometimes too but I usually associate lying with scumminess so I try to avoid it in my town games, if possible.

I did want to ask though.... even on the scum QT the scummies were stunned at me coming forward about being a double voter. This is the first time I rolled this role myself and considering the double voting was pretty apparent.... I thought I was doing the smart thing (plus as I mentioned earlier, I purposefully left out the other part of my role of needing one less vote to be lynched cause I didn't want scum to be tempted to keep me around for Lylo pushes).

How exactly would you have played it if you were in my shoes? I just don't understand how I could have fibbed around being a double voter. Once everyone on Verbal's train unvoted it was apparent it was me. And I thought that being upfront looked better than trying to lie about it. I know townies lie sometimes too but I usually associate lying with scumminess so I try to keep it out of my town game to the most part.

There could have been a secret voter, not necessarily a double voter. 

Archived