JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

your nutz ... town mislynches on day 1 and its lylo every day there after

with 8 vs 4, town was afforded 1 mislynch all game

go play with your my little ponies, leave the balance analysis for adults

Isnt taking care of ponies part of your daily chores on your mountain commune?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just got around to looking at this and...wow town was armed to the teeth.

Yeah I know we had two very good power roles and an extra goon and we wasted a lot of our opportunity bussing each other but man...I really don't think they needed a 1x vig/tracker and/or the double voter who can be lynched easier. Like remove those two roles entirely and it's still a pretty fair fight imo.

Ah well, was a fun game regardless.

Thanks for modding.

WTF???  It came down to lylo and your team got lynched 3 straight days and you're complaining about balance?   Holy sh*t man.  Maybe you shouldnt telegraph your bus votes?

....just saw that CTM slayed you're little punk ass for being stupid enough to make this comment.

No kidding.  Did you read the scum thread?  They got cute and blew it.  This would have been a walk away victory for a semi competent scum team.  Nolder talked his team into a loss.  An extra scum team member was huge.  The one thing that the scum team did get burned on is the town double voter was nyn and pretty much as good a scum hunter as possible.  But that about the only thing.  

I did want to ask though.... even on the scum QT the scummies were stunned at me coming forward about being a double voter. This is the first time I rolled this role myself and considering the double voting was pretty apparent.... I thought I was doing the smart thing (plus as I mentioned earlier, I purposefully left out the other part of my role of needing one less vote to be lynched cause I didn't want scum to be tempted to keep me around for Lylo pushes).

How exactly would you have played it if you were in my shoes? I just don't understand how I could have fibbed around being a double voter. Once everyone on Verbal's train unvoted it was apparent it was me. And I thought that being upfront looked better than trying to lie about it. I know townies lie sometimes too but I usually associate lying with scumminess so I try to avoid it in my town games, if possible.

You did the right thing, especially because of the flip side that you'd be lynched with one less vote.  You couldnt afford to get run up.  

This game was as balanced as Crusher on a tightrope

Balanced?  Like your game?  hahaha.  You guys got cute and got caught.  If you guys came out and played it slow and hidden like scum is supposed to you guys win this walking away.  Do the math idiot. 

I can believe these little bitches are complaining about balance....holy sh*t.  4 scum, 12 man game with a RB and a GF with 2 Goons and a townie who got lynched with one less vote????

lmfao

Retards.

Game still came down to lylo and it was one of the biggest disaster scum teams we've ever seen.

No kidding.  Did you read the scum thread?  They got cute and blew it.  This would have been a walk away victory for a semi competent scum team.  Nolder talked his team into a loss.  An extra scum team member was huge.  The one thing that the scum team did get burned on is the town double voter was nyn and pretty much as good a scum hunter as possible.  But that about the only thing.  

This.  ******* Nolderp.  In there bragging about going big or going home.  I've been scum so many times, lets get crazy and try a gambit, yadayadayada....and they got whipped.  lmfao

Still came to lylo but it wasnt balanced.

That just further proves the point.

I'm not trying to bash Jif or the game, I had fun.

I'm just saying town probably had too many powers.

You saying they could lose in 2 days doesn't make that any better.

Ever heard of the term glass cannon? That's what this game would be.

A different way of saying it might be "high octane".

That's not a bad thing and again I had fun.

I can believe these little bitches are complaining about balance....holy sh*t. 4 scum, 12 man game with a RB and a GF with 2 Goons and a townie who got lynched with one less vote????

lmfao

Retards.

Game still came down to lylo and it was one of the biggest disaster scum teams we've ever seen.

I'm not bitching.

My only two regrets are my tunnel vision on Crusher and not lynching Pac on D1   LOL

You realize I had this figured out days ago, right?

and that I shot you because I knew you were about to stumble and possibly lose it for us like you almost did lol.

That just further proves the point.

I'm not trying to bash Jif or the game, I had fun.

I'm just saying town probably had too many powers.

You saying they could lose in 2 days doesn't make that any better.

Ever heard of the term glass cannon? That's what this game would be.

A different way of saying it might be "high octane".

That's not a bad thing and again I had fun.

You ever heard of an "Ass Cannon?"  you should cause your face is one.  

I'm not bitching.

Thank you.  And I already admitted, it was slightly in the town favor but thats because like CTM said, one mislynch by the town and they were working behind the 8ball immediately. 

Bottom line is, if it wasnt 3 straight lynches, you guys more than likely win this game.  

You realize I had this figured out days ago, right?

and that I shot you because I knew you were about to stumble and possibly lose it for us like you almost did lol.

If you had come forward on the day we lynched you, we would have won instantly. Instead you kept it to yourself, didn't claim and almost cost us the game. I was on 4 of the scum trains. How many were you on?

If you had come forward on the day we lynched you, we would have won instantly. Instead you kept it to yourself, didn't claim and almost cost us the game. I was on 4 of the scum trains. How many were you on?

You're welcome.  I know JiF liked it.

Also, no control over this but if Verbal lived that evening, he could have had a hand in getting town lynched...that would have broke it back in scums favor even with Lizzie spazzing out and having the worst D1 ever and Nolderp telegraphing the bus.

Thank you.  And I already admitted, it was slightly in the town favor but thats because like CTM said, one mislynch by the town and they were working behind the 8ball immediately. 

Bottom line is, if it was 3 straight lynches, you guys more than likely win this game.  

Town favor?  No.  Them having an extra goon was huge dude.  Verbal being night killed was everything.  He gets his results and turn them lose and the town chases their tales all game and probably lose handedly.  A lot of stuff had to happen for the town to win.  not all those powers would have been helpful.  Could have been very confusing.  Top it all of the scum team sacrificed half their team.  When the hell is that a good idea?  Nolder even noticed that had and extra guy and STILL did it.  LOL

Thank you. And I already admitted, it was slightly in the town favor but thats because like CTM said, one mislynch by the town and they were working behind the 8ball immediately.

Bottom line is, if it wasnt 3 straight lynches, you guys more than likely win this game.

Yup, Agreed.

I have zero ability to read you.  None.  Never could.  No longer care to.  Just kill as soon as I can every game. 

Yeah. I thought he was scum both this game and the previous one. Last game he was cop. This game he was tracker+vig  xD

Town favor? No. Them having an extra goon was huge dude. Verbal being night killed was everything. He gets his results and turn them lose and the town chases their tales all game and probably lose handedly. A lot of stuff had to happen for the town to win. not all those powers would have been helpful. Could have been very confusing. Top it all of the scum team sacrificed half their team. When the hell is that a good idea? Nolder even noticed that had and extra guy and STILL did it. LOL

Well, to be fair, Lizzie messed up the plan by detonating on thread.

Nyn was MVP, IMO.  Lizzie was a give away but off that she sniffed out Nolderp and Leelou basically on D1.  And played her hand really well.  

CTM was a close second.  With the one mistake of investigation Nyn.

Pac was in full blow up the town/scum MVP mode, mostly because he's terrible, slightly for lulz...I did find it all quite funny.  

Archived