Kiper's latest Mock (4.)

prime21

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a guard.

When there's a potential major impact WR on the board you don't take a guard.

I disagree. First the guard in question is a major impact guard not just an average guard. Second that WR isn't worth sht if the QB doesn't have time to throw. Third the oline dictates the running and passing games. The lions have stud WRs how is that working out for them? Wr is a glamour position that is overblown. Look at the patriots their wrs aren't anything special and neither is Brady when he doesn't have a clean pocket to throw from. But give Brady a clean pocket and he and his average wrs win a sb.

If the draft was in radio city music hall, yeah, I'm pretty sure we'd draft a guard @ 6. Mayhem would ensue and wed have another video reaction from the crowd to go with our long, storied history of draft-pick lowlights..

But things are different this year..competent GM, draft is in Chicago, there's a light at the end of our tunnel, and things are feeling groovy in Jets-land.

Pass rush or Cooper, jets fans smile, kiss their wives, and raise a glass to Mike " mad dog" Maccagnan!!

On draft day!? All three of the bold items are sure signs of a pending Apocalypse.

Name all the superbowl winners, superbowl losers, championship game winners, and championship game losers in the last quarter century who drafted a guard with a top 10 pick (borderline top 5 pick at that).

Maybe that has to do with the fact the teams in the top 10 generally suck, are poorly run, and that no one player short of a franchise stud QB will change that on their own. Name any team that drafts in the top 10 and get to a SB or championship game that year or the year after. Its rare regardless of what position they draft.

Getting a solid, safe OL'man and more picks would be a very smart way to go.  Fine by be.  

I honestly Believe Mac has a football brain and will not take Scheriff in top 10 and he will take BAP which is probably Beasley or White. Idzik the idiot Ibmer didnt have a clue and prob takes Scheriff at 6

I honestly Believe Mac has a football brain and will not take Scheriff in top 10 and he will take BAP which is probably Beasley or White. Idzik the idiot Ibmer didnt have a clue and prob takes Scheriff at 6

Not the same as moving down, getting an extra pick  and still getting Scherff.  I agree, 6 is too rich for Scherff.  Impact players at so-called skill positions can be had in rounds 2 and 3 in this draft.

wait u were a IBMer..  lol

That is true, but it is the schtick about Amari, not Jonathan and I think this comment is about Jonathan

Amari Cooper barring injury will be the next Jerry Rice, Jonathan better go back to school and get his degree. Amari will be a raider at 4, or a Saint in a trade up.

Amari Cooper barring injury will be the next Jerry Rice, Jonathan better go back to school and get his degree. Amari will be a raider at 4, or a Saint in a trade up.

And Carr will be Montana or Young?

Maybe Grbac.

Ah.  So there are multiple Cooper schticks?  Egad.  Thank God I can't keep track anymore.

LOL, ya he has some things he is working thru it appears..

He has been pretending amari stinks cause he wants him not drafted by team he PRETENDS to hate Jets claims a Packer fan now.. he is always here so we all know he still is Jets fan, just doesnt want to admit he was a goof when he said 'I am done with team'.. He is here , aka, not done.. Its cool,, he Bleeds Green, just is hard headed about admitting he still loves Jets

we welcome back to the only NFL board he seems to hang out at :)

LOL, ya he has issues..

He has been pretending amari stinks cause he wants him not drafted by team he PRETENDS to hate (claims a Packer fan now).. he is always here so we all know he still is Jets fan, just doesnt want to admit he was a goof when he said 'I am done with team'.. He is here , aka, not done.. Its cool,, he Bleeds Green, just is hard headed about admitting he still loves Jets

we welcome back to the only NFL board he seems to hang out at :)

He's a Packers fan?  Better choice than Hess going with the Browns.

He's a Packers fan?  Better choice than Hess going with the Browns.

Go Pack Go  Life is good in Wisconsin

Jets are on right track, the 2 idiots are gone,  Bowles and Mac should turn ship around. I will even watch some of their games now.

Go Pack Go  Life is good in Wisconsin

Jets are on right track, the 2 idiots are gone,  Bowles and Mac should turn ship around. I will even watch some of their games now.

Great News!!!!!!!!!! The Vermont Jet guy is back!!!!!!!!!

I doubt Mac would do this, especially with AJ Cann being available further down the board. If this is the case then the Jets could trade down with the Browns, get their 2 first rounders and pick up Andrus Peat and AJ Cann in the first round and call it a day.

I would LOVE Parker with the Browns' 1st round pick.

Archived