Aaron Hernandez Guilty on all charges

BaumerJet

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@willcain @thelauracoates I can't believe #AaronHernandez jury came back w/Guilty Verdict; didn't seem 2 me Prosc. Proved case!

Wow. How was "extreme atrocity or cruelty" proved beyond a reasonable doubt with no eyewitnesses? #HernandezTrial

I'm actually pissed about #AaronHernandez because there were no witnesses, videos, or weapons presented.

Link to what?? As much as you follow everything new england patriots ..u telling me u can't find the chain of events??

He was cut as news kept coming out about him being in the middle of a possible murder? He wasn't even allowed to walk into the facility the min. The news hit.

And mike Vick was convicted n spent time n prison right, right. I'm throwing all sense out, logic n reason out the window cuz u share none when u go on ur patriots rants.

And again you voicing your opinion means what m.vick playing for the jets ? I'm sure u can't find many pats fans disagreeing w the verdict.

N also stop me if you hadn't heard all teams knowing a players wrap sheet still draft, sign and play them.

Stop it thinking the pats knew all along..that's laughable.

The Patriots knew damned well what an atrocious character hernandez was and his background.  They chose to ignore that and never did any due dilligence on him.  They looked the other way.  Even the the other Pat players knew something wasn't right.  Pats chose not to investigate.  Utterly despicable of Kraft, Belichick and the rest of the Pats organization.  

Hey, but that is "the Patriot Way".  Change the team name to the Foxboro Scumbags.  It has a ring of truth to it.  

The Patriots knew damned well what an atrocious character hernandez was and his background.  They chose to ignore that and never did any due dilligence on him.  They looked the other way.  Even the the other Pat players knew something wasn't right.  Pats chose not to investigate.  Utterly despicable of Kraft, Belichick and the rest of the Pats organization.  

Hey, but that is "the Patriot Way".  Change the team name to the Foxboro Scumbags.  It has a ring of truth to it.  

The pats knew he had questionable friends, but he did keep his name out of the papers while he was with the team.  He punched a guy in the face when he was 17 and a Freshman at FL and got suspended a couple of times for pot while there, It cost him 2mill in a SB by getting drafted 3 rds after he would have.  Now The jets drafted Ellis after he took a baseball bat to the head of a 140 lb guy. And spoke up on his behalf so that he would not be deported. So please cut the sanctimonious bull crap

Good post.  Truth is it seems it started when he was at Florida.  Pretty sure the picture of the gun was taken when he was still at Miami.  Not sure.

Guns in Florida? There are more guns in florida than mickey mouse t-shirts.

The pats knew he had questionable friends, but he did keep his name out of the papers while he was with the team. He punched a guy in the face when he was 17 and a Freshman at FL and got suspended a couple of times for pot while there, It cost him 2mill in a SB by getting drafted 3 rds after he would have. Now The jets drafted Ellis after he took a baseball bat to the head of a 140 lb guy. And spoke up on his behalf so that he would not be deported. So please cut the sanctimonious bull crap

Everything I wrote is 100% correct. Pats knew about Hernandez ' s rep.Gang affiliations and all. But the scummy organization that the Pats are, they chose to look the other way. Your diversion to Ellis is absurd AND irrelevant to my post. Great attempt to deflect. Are you even aware of the facts? Sorry but the team you root for hasno morals. The headcoach is despicable character, a cheater both on and off the field. Not to mention he took a million bucks from a dying Leon Hess and never fulfilled his obligations and never returned a penny. The Pats are the scummiest, most reprehensible entity in professional sports. I hope you wash your hands after typing anything about the Patriot Way.

@willcain @thelauracoates I can't believe #AaronHernandez jury came back w/Guilty Verdict; didn't seem 2 me Prosc. Proved case!

Wow. How was "extreme atrocity or cruelty" proved beyond a reasonable doubt with no eyewitnesses? #HernandezTrial

I'm actually pissed about #AaronHernandez because there were no witnesses, videos, or weapons presented.

Nice glimpse into Pats fans' "intellect".  Priceless.

Everything I wrote is 100% correct. Pats knew about Hernandez ' s rep.Gang affiliations and all. But the scummy organization that the Pats are, they chose to look the other way. Your diversion to Ellis is absurd AND irrelevant to my post. Great attempt to deflect. Are you even aware of the facts? Sorry but the team you root for hasno morals. The headcoach is despicable character, a cheater both on and off the field. Not to mention he took a million bucks from a dying Leon Hess and never fulfilled his obligations and never returned a penny. The Pats are the scummiest, most reprehensible entity in professional sports. I hope you wash your hands after typing anything about the Patriot Way.

First, the 1mill was forgiven by the jets as part of the draft pick compensation that the pats sent to the jets for BB.

Why can you criticize the pats for drafting a guy that punched a guy in college, but not criticize the jets for drafting a guy that took a baseball bat to a guys head.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/30/jets-take-kenrick-ellis-despite-pending-criminal-trial/

Your opinion of BB as a person is irrelevant to me, he is not married to my sister, I don't care. he is a man coaching millionaires to play football for billionaires. I don't expect or ask him to be Tony Dungy. Tom Landry or Lou Holtz.

Patriot way, what is that, that is something the media says, like Americas team, Americas Champion, etc.

I am am perfectly proud to call myself a fan as I have been since the 60s.

Nice glimpse into Pats fans' "intellect".  Priceless.

While I believed he was guilty, I also thought it was very unlikely that they were going to get a murder 1 conviction, No weapon, no witness and no motive.  Props to the prosecutors office on a great job. 

First, the 1mill was forgiven by the jets as part of the draft pick compensation that the pats sent to the jets for BB.

Why can you criticize the pats for drafting a guy that punched a guy in college, but not criticize the jets for drafting a guy that took a baseball bat to a guys head.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/30/jets-take-kenrick-ellis-despite-pending-criminal-trial/

Your opinion of BB as a person is irrelevant to me, he is not married to my sister, I don't care. he is a man coaching millionaires to play football for billionaires. I don't expect or ask him to be Tony Dungy. Tom Landry or Lou Holtz.

Patriot way, what is that, that is something the media says, like Americas team, Americas Champion, etc.

I am am perfectly proud to call myself a fan as I have been since the 60s.

The guy went after Ellis with a baseball bat and he was harassing Ellis's girlfriend..

While I believed he was guilty, I also thought it was very unlikely that they were going to get a murder 1 conviction, No weapon, no witness and no motive.  Props to the prosecutors office on a great job. 

Yep Looking Like Deflategate going to be monumental mon, gonna fry Brady and Bellie,

The guy went after Ellis with a baseball bat and he was harassing Ellis's girlfriend..

Thank you.  There's no end to these Pat Fans' bullshhit.  To think that he honestly believes that the Ellis and Hernandez situations are analogous or evenly remotely similar is pure hilarity.  But that's what Patriots fans do.  When you root for such a morally corrupt organization, I guess it becomes routine.  Maybe they talk themselves into believing their own bullshhit.  Who knows?  And why are they even here on this board in the first place?  The fact that they are here makes you wonder.  

Thank you.  There's no end to these Pat Fans' bullshhit.  To think that he honestly believes that the Ellis and Hernandez situations are analogous or evenly remotely similar is pure hilarity.  But that's what Patriots fans do.  When you root for such a morally corrupt organization, I guess it becomes routine.  Maybe they talk themselves into believing their own bullshhit.  Who knows?  And why are they even here on this board in the first place?  The fact that they are here makes you wonder.  

You would think that even a Pat fan would realize that a man 6'5 and 346 pounds doesn't need a bat in a fight..LOL

I am comparing the pats drafting Hernandez after his college record to the jets drafting  Ellis after his record of getting kicked out of South Carolina for drug use and then taking a bat to a 140 lb guy that hit on his girlfriend.  He outweighed the guy by 200 lbs and hit him with a bat. 

I am comparing the pats drafting Hernandez after his college record to the jets drafting  Ellis after his record of getting kicked out of South Carolina for drug use and then taking a bat to a 140 lb guy that hit on his girlfriend.  He outweighed the guy by 200 lbs and hit him with a bat. 

He took the bat the bat away from the guy..Wait why am I wasting time trying to talk sense or facts to a Pat fan?? Shame on me..LOL

and do you know the facts of that incident?  You assume the Jets did not do their due diligence on it?  When I know FOR A FACT that they considered the case and what went down with Ellis and declared that they would help him stay due to the circumstances of that incident?  On the other hand, the Pats knew of Hernandez's seedy background and gang affiliations and chose to ignore it.  The Jets took proactive action to help Ellis with his case, which ultimately included defending the unwarranted threatened deportation.  Give it up.  Your argument is stupid.  You are analogizing apples and oranges here.  Cold blooded murder vs the Ellis case?  Just stop. It's making you look like you have no reasoning ability whatsoever, and I know that's not true.  Your devotion to the Pats is blinding you and causing you to make dumb, irrelevant comparisons.  While Hernandez was on the Pats, the other players knew something was wrong.  He wasn't part of the "family" there.  They knew he was involved in some criminal, ugly activities. At least one prominent player publicly said so.   To think that the head coach and front office was unaware is just stupid.  

I'm tired of this stupid debate with you.  Respond as you will.  I'm done with this.  Are you trying to convince anyone that the Jets are as slimy, scummy an organization as the Pats?  If so, you should leave here because you can't do that.  First and foremost, they are not.  There are no pro teams as dedicated to cheating as are the Pats.  There are no pro teams who have hit the bottom of the barrel in moral corruption as the Pats and it all starts with the Pats head coach.   Enjoy the rest of the thread.  I'm just sorry that Massachusetts doesn't have capital punishment.  Hernandez deserves it.

He took the bat the bat away from the guy..Wait why am I wasting time trying to talk sense or facts to a Pat fan?? Shame on me..LOL

He doesn't even know the facts of the Ellis case and yet he's trying to use it as his main line of argumentation.  Geez, I hope this guy isn't an attorney.  His malpractice premiums wold be out of this world.

1zpk2vq.gif

Yup, butthurt post!

got cha!

25 years old ...multi millionaire , mansions yachts cars etc etc would be retired and never have to work again at the age of 30....and is now going to sit in a cell for the rest of his life instead...this may very we'll be the stupidest human being to ever walk the face of the earth.

On the outside, with all his wealth and celebrity status, Aaron was probably getting more ass than a toilet seat.

On the inside... Oh, the sweet  irony.

HIs lawyer said AAron was at the crime scene so he is kind of a witness.

Archived