6/9 Bowles Press Conference - ON NOW

Integrity28

He did go on to say he didnt have any need to sit down and meet with him. His door is open and he can come in anytime but doesnt see the need to meet with him. I thought it was kind of cold blooded.

This, I like. If I were a boss, I'd have an open door policy, but I'd still make people stand in the hallway while they spoke to me

This, I like. If I were a boss, I'd have an open door policy, but I'd still make people stand in the hallway while they spoke to me

Is it me or does Wilkerson have somewhat of an attitude?  He was very short and direct in his interview 

I like Bowles but I honestly didn't know if he was kidding or not when he said he gave Wilkerson some leeway.  

If Bowles is really a Parcells man, he waterboarded Wilkerson immediately after giving that cheeky answer to the reporter.

Yes,  it was difficult to tell whether Bowles was kidding or not.

You watch the Jets HC press conferences after a routine minicamp? Why?

They were happy to see him go too.  

I thought you didn't follow football outside of the Bills, which is why you were here, to be educamacated on all things teh football.

Is it me or does Wilkerson have somewhat of an attitude?  He was very short and direct in his interview 

It's you.

Archived