Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

I've said this before and I'll probably say it again. It's geting tedious.

When I get up in the morning, there are 8-10 pages for me to read. I comment as I go along, and it's not my fault someone else sees the same things I do and commented first. My thoughts are original to me, and I get amused when I'm reading along and see that someone else said what I just posted, only they said it hours ago. I can't fix this, so y'all just have to bear with it, like it or not.

So, yeah, from your pov, my thoughts aren't original, but from mine, they are. GFY.

yeah that's not it..  I'm talking about the fact that you seem to be riding in the sidecar of Apes motorcycle of fail..  I slapped my head when I read that on day 1, where I haven't said much of anything, you claimed that it was "becoming more and more obvious" that JC and I were scum with every post I made. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok that's enough.. watching how poorly this game is being played has me thinking it's time to try.. (sorry scum team).

17 players is perfect for a 4 person scum team (Walt, Jessie, Gustavo, Mike)?? and a SK (presumably Tuco).. I'd imagine Nolder has a number of interesting roles in the game given he's chosen the best show of all time to mod.

Nothing I've seen is particularly compelling but my Pac Reads 1.0™ are as follows:

Players

1) AlannaLynn - Like that she refuses to let the Ape get away with his ridiculous theories. Is engaged early on but perhaps a little too engaged. She threw around some pretty aggressive suspicions without much info to go on. I'll chalk it up to wanting to ingratiate herself to the new crowd but I'm watching.

2) Ape - Has become a caricature of himself this game. Spastically throwing out suspicion in multiple directions with an assuredness that is too silly to take seriously in any meaningful way. I'm thinking he might have been given the role of Walt Jr.

3) Arsis - Null.. didn't really say much other than a brief couple posts on very early interaction.

4) Crusher - His new style of playing mafia seems to be forgetting that he's playing mafia. It makes it hard to read him and may buy him a day or 2 but in time he'll reveal himself if dirty.

5) CTM - He's been too wasted to involve himself thus far. Wondering if he was given the role of Badger and is method acting.

6) Doggin - Waltzed in, said nothing, and promenaded out. If he continues I'll attack.. for now he gets a welcome back pass.

7) Hallia - Hard to read her because a lot of her posting was done while I was skimming. I see JiF thinks she's said something suspicious so I'll keep an eye on that interaction.

8) Hess - May very well be scum. His normally light hearted approach has been replaced by this antagonistic whimp who has adopted a laissez faire attitude.. Playing like SK or some other 3rd party.

9) Jif - Seems engaged and is moving around with his votes and targets. Like him for town right now.

10) JC - I never saw the case on him or the reason he was being voted up.. that said, I'm not too fond of the last couple pages.

11) Leelou - Oddly followed my vote on Doggin and stayed there for a while. Saw her mention him even after changing her vote. I wouldn't say she's been fixated but hasn't done too much to stir the pot either.

12) Lily - All I've seen are parroting of others posts and not much in the way of originality. Not one of her finer games thus far. Perhaps scum trying to blend in.

13) Lizard King - On the offensive early on which was appreciated. Since then he's kind of slithered into the background content to watch others fight.

14) Nyn - Didn't like the early aggressiveness which is a completely different style then I remember. Also don't like the momentum vote on JC.

15) Pac - Mutha****in Super Scum Hunting Town Badass

16) Smash - Weird game so far. Started off like a maniac but as soon as he was called out on it he assumed the fetal position and has all but disappeared.

17) 80 - Quiet early on but made up for it today with an avalanche of stupid. I didn't want to see the poor lil' guy get lynched on day 1 yet again but his posts are slanderous nonsense.

I don't understand how based on this list, you're voting Nyn.... You gave town feel for aggressive play on other players - myself included- and scum feel to players like Leelou, Lily and Smash who all were parrot, or lazy players , paraphrasing your words. So Nyn voting JC as a follow along when 1/3 of the game is voting him, but otherwise fitting your town criteria, is interesting. Care to explain?

I don't understand how based on this list, you're voting Nyn.... You gave town feel for aggressive play on other players - myself included- and scum feel to players like Leelou, Lily and Smash who all were parrot, or lazy players , paraphrasing your words. So Nyn voting JC as a follow along when 1/3 of the game is voting him, but otherwise fitting your town criteria, is interesting. Care to explain?

I don't know what you're asking..  I mean aggressive as far as being sarcastic and rude.

Ok that's enough..  watching how poorly this game is being played has me thinking it's time to try..  (sorry scum team).

17 players is perfect for a 4 person scum team (Walt, Jessie, Gustavo, Mike)?? and a SK (presumably Tuco)..  I'd imagine Nolder has a number of interesting roles in the game given he's chosen the best show of all time to mod.

Nothing I've seen is particularly compelling but my Pac Reads 1.0™ are as follows:

Players

1) AlannaLynn  -  Like that she refuses to let the Ape get away with his ridiculous theories.  Is engaged early on but perhaps a little too engaged.  She threw around some pretty aggressive suspicions without much info to go on.  I'll chalk it up to wanting to ingratiate herself to the new crowd but I'm watching.

2) Ape - Has become a caricature of himself this game.  Spastically throwing out suspicion in multiple directions with an assuredness that is too silly to take seriously in any meaningful way.  I'm thinking he might have been given the role of Walt Jr.

3) Arsis - Null..  didn't really say much other than a brief couple posts on very early interaction.

4) Crusher - His new style of playing mafia seems to be forgetting that he's playing mafia.  It makes it hard to read him and may buy him a day or 2 but in time he'll reveal himself if dirty.

5) CTM - He's been too wasted to involve himself thus far.  Wondering if he was given the role of Badger and is method acting.

6) Doggin - Waltzed in, said nothing, and promenaded out.  If he continues I'll attack..  for now he gets a welcome back pass.

7) Hallia - Hard to read her because a lot of her posting was done while I was skimming.  I see JiF thinks she's said something suspicious so I'll keep an eye on that interaction.

8) Hess - May very well be scum.  His normally light hearted approach has been replaced by this antagonistic whimp who has adopted a laissez faire attitude..  Playing like SK or some other 3rd party.

9) Jif - Seems engaged and is moving around with his votes and targets.  Like him for town right now.

10) JC - I never saw the case on him or the reason he was being voted up..  that said, I'm not too fond of the last couple pages.

11) Leelou - Oddly followed my vote on Doggin and stayed there for a while.  Saw her mention him even after changing her vote.  I wouldn't say she's been fixated but hasn't done too much to stir the pot either.

12) Lily - All I've seen are parroting of others posts and not much in the way of originality.  Not one of her finer games thus far.  Perhaps scum trying to blend in.

13) Lizard King - On the offensive early on which was appreciated.  Since then he's kind of slithered into the background content to watch others fight.

14) Nyn - Didn't like the early aggressiveness which is a completely different style then I remember.  Also don't like the momentum vote on JC.

16) Smash - Weird game so far.  Started off like a maniac but as soon as he was called out on it he assumed the fetal position and has all but disappeared. 

17) 80 - Quiet early on but made up for it today with an avalanche of stupid.  I didn't want to see the poor lil' guy get lynched on day 1 yet again but his posts are slanderous nonsense.

Pac I'm not sure why you would say this since its not true or you're skimming . I answered questions when I was called out and more than a few of the people questioning me were satisfied with my answers . Even if they were not satisfied, I did in fact answer, so why are you claiming I didn't answer and disappeared ? Just curious.

@ Nolder I voted PAC earlier yet my vote seems to have disappeared I didn't unvote him.

Still spinning...you use others reputation to fit your narrative...you still play like its 2011...game has moved on...but go ahead spin away and throw your poo.  

Really.  I'm bored anyway.

Unfortunately, dumb towns never ignore you.  They love to hate you and you embrace it,  then they vote with you.  Oh well.  GFY!

Oh look... you're using my reputation to fit your narrative. 

How are you still alive?

Pac I'm not sure why you would say this since its not true or you're skimming . I answered questions when I was called out and more than a few of the people questioning me were satisfied with my answers . Even if they were not satisfied, I did in fact answer, so why are you claiming I didn't answer and disappeared ? Just curious.

@ Nolder I voted PAC earlier yet my vote seems to have disappeared I didn't unvote him.

Idk I might have missed it or it might have been before I reset votes.

Vote him again if you want. It will count.

This makes no sense.  If he's scum and you're town, he's not "wrong" so much as lying.  If he's "wrong" - i.e. sincerely believes you're scum and is mistaken because you're town - then there's zero chance he's scum.

Damn.  That some deep sh*t right there. 

Pac - like the reads list and the setup speculation.  I'd suggest that rather than a SK, we probably have a survivor or two to balance out the scum-town numbers along with a four man scum team.  If there was ever a piece of material with some morally ambiguous non-town, non-scum, "let me smoke my sh*t and keep me out of your fights" characters, it's Breaking Bad.  But we'll see after a few days when we can tell how many deaths per night we're looking at.

^^ What Pac wants to be when he grows up.

Would be more credible if you'd have pretended to hunt scum at some point.

This whole list is sh*t.

You discredit me, the one with the case that drives the leading train... which is the same as trying to quell the leading train.

You assert Hess is 3rd party. Not voting him.

You hint at playing get behind JIF's case on Hallia, but hedge on committing to suspicion now. Basically you leave it up to JIF, not your own instincts.

You discredit the JC train, but then hedge, giving yourself room to vote him if you need to bus him. 

You suggest Lily is scum. Not voting her.

Then, my favorite part, after all you've done to discredit my play... you call 80's posts slanderous nonsense, when all 80 has done so far is come at me. Gross contradiction on your part. Sloppy play, scum.

From all of this, there's you with vote on Nyn. Makes zero sense.

You gave us a bunch of null reads otherwise, which is typical of your fake "read list" when you are scum. When you are town, you give a small list of those you suspect. You don't play patty-cake with all this null read and hedging bullsh*t. I said this last game when you were SK, and proved to 100% right.

No doubt in my mind that you're scum.

Funny I was thinking Jessie for survivor as he is the perfect balance between scum and town..  not to mention the numerous ups and downs he experienced throughout the series yet still found a way to get through it.  really a perfect choice for a survivor role.

Also... bush league move trying to divert JC's lynch by getting people mired in setup talk.

yeah that's not it..  I'm talking about the fact that you seem to be riding in the sidecar of Apes motorcycle of fail..  I slapped my head when I read that on day 1, where I haven't said much of anything, you claimed that it was "becoming more and more obvious" that JC and I were scum with every post I made. 

Yeah, she's getting behind the Ape... it's noted, but until I see how you and/or JC flip, I don't want to act on it. 

For all I know, she's buddying to me, because she's on your team. Dirthole.

You did kind of disappear, after answering the questions.

All votes were removed and people re-voted today. You may have missed it.

Votecount

JC - Leelou, Ape, Hallia, Nyn, Lily, Hess (6)

Hallia - Jif, CTM, Doggin (3)

Ape - 80, JC (2)

80 - King (1)

Nyn - Pac (1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 8am PST

2) Ape - Has become a caricature of himself this game.  Spastically throwing out suspicion in multiple directions with an assuredness that is too silly to take seriously in any meaningful way.  I'm thinking he might have been given the role of Walt Jr.

One last thought on this garbage.

If I were a caricature of myself, I'd be FOS'ing the whole game and like Pac says, throwing suspicion all over the place. I'm not. I've got 2 scum reads, and I've expressed a town lean on a 1-2 people. Until I can resolve some clarity on those 2 scum reads, I'm content to sit tight. 

In other words, this is such a wild misrepresentation of how I'm actually playing it's almost the complete opposite. 

Ironic that he says the bold after making this giant list of his too.

He's not even voting anyone he just said he suspects could be scum or 3rd party. I guess he didn't notice that detail because he's too busy trying to debunk my position on JC.... the same JC that forgot to vote me when he said I was scum in his counter.

I love this game.

I don't know what you're asking.. I mean aggressive as far as being sarcastic and rude.

So I thought for a second, maybe Google Translate spit the word "aggressive " out for you instead of sarcastic,flippant,glib etc when you were writing about Nyn. And then I said wait second, not possible because there isn't any way that you first used the word "aggressive" to describe Annalynn's play as sarcastic because she was very direct and clear as you stated- so then I said to myself, wait a second then, you obviously want to be taken seriously with this post because you put a decent amount of work into it. It's got lengthy verbiage and some thoughtful humor. So in order for you to be consistent, the word aggressive needs to represent the Webster definition as you first used it , ie:

"ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression.

'he's very uncooperative and aggressive'

synonyms: hostile, belligerent, bellicose, antagonistic, truculent"

So then since you described other players like myself as offensive & aggressive in a town way , in the true meaning of the word, it's not too much of a jump to say that you should see Nyn as a town lean for a follow through vote on another player.

So I thought for a second, maybe Google Translate spit the word "aggressive " out for you instead of sarcastic,flippant,glib etc when you were writing about Nyn. And then I said wait second, not possible because there isn't any way that you first used the word "aggressive" to describe Annalynn's play as sarcastic because she was very direct and clear as you stated- so then I said to myself, wait a second then, you obviously want to be taken seriously with this post because you put a decent amount of work into it. It's got lengthy verbiage and some thoughtful humor. So in order for you to be consistent, the word aggressive needs to represent the Webster definition as you first used it , ie:

"ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression.

So then since you described other players like myself as offensive & aggressive in a town way , in the true meaning of the word, it's not too much of a jump to say that you should see Nyn as a town lean for a follow through vote on another player.

Drenched with condescension and spot on. I like it.

Vote Jetscode.

Looks like we have all the players now.  Good stuff.  I'm ready.

Vote Pac

Hmm... distancing? Yeah.

Is every vote I place gonna be a distancing?  Lazy Ape is scum.

Oh sh*t. I nailed you on D1. LOL!!!

Jetscode gets a few votes...

Hess and I are awesome...

Distancing.

No reason for Pac vote. Calls out a scum tell on me. Still voting Pac.

How can I make this easier for you people?

Also... me "lazy" as scum? You guys realize Jetscode was my partner last game, when I talked the town into lynching the uncountered cop, and then almost pulled off a false-reveal as a SK... super lazy effort by me, amiright?

I'm giving you all the gift of scum on D1. Take it. 

By lazy...you chase the easiest path to mislynch...that's lazy hunting...so yeah..go ahead spin away...we know you control the narrative...can make anything appear logical.  But yeah, we should believe your case now.

Oh sh*t. You ARE scum too. I wasn't sure until now.

"Doesn't understand" the votes on JC. LMFAO... You guys know how Pac plays as town right? This isn't it.

So, by me being "lazy" I've chosen to take the lead on coming after you, a person that is NOT easy to lynch, on D1. There is no narrative to control in this case, I voted you on instinct. You confirmed my instinct by using false meta as a defense, which is a tell-tale scum defense that you use against me. If I was concocting a case on you, then this defense would merit consideration, you'd be appealing to the mafia community's collective awareness of how good I lie... But I'm not concocting anything. I mad a gut read, and then checked it against a known scumtell. I'm not elaborating any further. 

Your defense is manufactured. It makes me feel about 99% sure you are scum. 

Bumping some key posts for lazy ****er CTM. Jump back to them and read them in context.

now that's a good observation..  I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Just like in Pac's big list where he's showing willingness to get behind JIF's case on Hallia (I think that's who it was), here's another post where Pac is nudging JIF to go after someone.

So, despite the fact that Pac NEVER trusts other people's instincts more than his own when he's town... we're to believe that Pac is willing to nudge several of JIF's suspicions... but he "just can't see" my case on JC and is going out of his way to discredit it.

Yeah, right.

I'm willing to play along with along if it means some type of involvement but I agree this dickhead asking for a D1 case when half the game isn't even playing is pretty nauseating. 

Yea, I'm actually losing my interest.

My schedule got pushed out, so I've been able to actually play a lot more heavily than I thought I would when I signed up. It won't hold up for me like this all week, eventually everything is going to hit at once... and it feels like other than you, minimal efforts being put forth. 

I feel bad that Pac and JC are scum, because they'll actually make the game fun if they live. I just can't allow that to happen.

Which one would you rather kill first?

I'm having a hard time taking you seriously with these doofy questions. Acting like you're interrogating me, rather than answer the questions pointed at you... 

Not sure why my use of the word aggressive, which fits in every situation I used it in, is being dissected. 

Next question..

Archived