Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

As they approached the airport Gus pulled out his cellphone and dialed a number. "Hey what it is dog?" With disgust Gus said, "Put Goodman on the phone." Sufficiently cowed Badger mubled a "yes sir" and handed the phone to the nervous lawyer. "Heeey, if it isn't my favorite client. Uhh how did it go? Wait, don't tell me. You're calling me so it went fine. Great! How about when you bounce back stateside we get together for coffee and discuss my payment?" "Is it done?" "Everything was arranged as we discussed. Those problems of yours? They wont be problems anymore." "Excellent. You'll receive your money as we discussed when I get back." Jesse parked the car and turned to Gus and asked "What's going on? What happened." Gustavo Fring unbuckled his seat belt and exited the car. "I won." he said simply and closed the door.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following the bizarre death of her husband Gretchen Schwartz found herself mired in legal trouble. Apparently someone had given the DEA a tip that she was sleeping with Walter White while he was producing and selling meth. She denied this vehemently but that didn't stop the federal government from freezing her bank accounts and seizing the bulk of her late husbands fortune. In the end she had no choice but to declare bankruptcy of Gray Matter Technologies. Two days later she hung herself.

CTM, Gretchen Schwartz, Vanilla Town, has been killed. 

43605d94ffc692c1e52d2f0b161aca76.png

Ted Beneke always knew deep down he'd be caught committing tax fraud eventually but he never dwelled on it. Well that day finally came. When he asked his lawyer about the whereabouts of the woman who had been cooking his books, Skyler White, Goodman had told him not to worry about it and that he needed to agree to a plea bargain. He was killed in a prison riot five months later.

Jif, Ted Beneke, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

1c7b3d2ee57f1fa27e61cbfaa1ddf4a6.jpg

Gomez, following the death of his partner Hank, was devastated. He was under constant pressure. Reporting to the higher ups all the minute details of Hanks work, doing Hanks job, and doing his own job as well. One day when he hadn't had any sleep a call came on his cellphone with a blocked number. "Meet me alone in the park tonight. I have information about your partners murder." He sensed a trap...but went anyway. Disregarding his own safety was a poor judgment call. Agent Gomez was found dead the next day. He was struck by 5 bullets in an apparent drive by shooting.

Hallia, Steve Gomez, Town Backup Cop, has been killed. 

97c0309f559d5fc722cdec81d8f3b983.jpg

Following the death of their husbands Skyler and Marie drew closer than ever. They moved in together and took turns taking care of Holly as they prepared litegation in concert with DEA lawyers to put Gus Fring away for life. One weekend when they were both home the doorbell rang. Skyler opened the door and found a brown package sitting on the doorstep. "Must be one of Hanks rocks. I wonder how many he ordered before..." "They're minerals!" Marie shouted from the kitchen as she prepared dinner. Skyler brought it in and put it on the counter and grabbed a knife. As she cut into it something inside snapped and there was a huge explosion that rocked the house. Both sisters were torn apart by the blast and killed instantly. Holly was found in the back room alive and well. She went to a good family...that was later torn apart by blue meth. Ironic really.

Alanna, Marie Schrader, Vanilla Town, has been killed

Nyn, Skyler White, Vanilla Town, has been killed

50a4ca8c58908de7d68d9a26e695c5e2.md.jpg

b2f4337f4d5f91d3f707f3ef86aa060d.md.jpg

Hess, Gustavo Fring, Mafia Recruiter, has won

AJ, Saul Goodman, Survivor turned mafia, Lawyer, has won

Smash, Jesse Pinkman, Survivor turned mafia, Loved, has won

Lily, Badger, Survivor turned mafia, Watcher, has won

MG3eRU0.jpg

c6e5a1c506d230079063bcf2d95d90ea.jpg

9c75c2eb3283aee6c2dfb6f80ba8e679.jpg

6feb710376fe2c4fe017e971907ea96a.png

Thank you all for playing. I had a really fun time modding this and I hope you all had fun playing.

I think the setup could have used a few tweaks like maybe a Vig to keep the game moving with nightkills or something but overall I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

Walt dying early was a pretty big shock to the game but I think it worked out better that way in the end. Ended up being more scum vs town. I'm sure you all will tell me what you thought so I don't have to ask lol. Try not to be too mean pls. Thanks.

BTW to explain the confusion: on the night Leelou viewed Hess AJ had lawyered him which made him appear innocent to investigations. Just pure bad luck on the timing. Or good luck depending on your perspective.

BTW to explain the confusion: on the night Leelou viewed Hess AJ had lawyered him which made him appear innocent to investigations. Just pure bad luck on the timing. Or good luck depending on your perspective.

ninja'd oh ok.. that put Hess off my radar completely when he was on it

Archived