Decker out, Ivory "optomistic" and Revis "good"

AFJF

Quincy, Jeremy and Devin! 

Great news on Revis. Fingers crossed on Ivery. 

I think we see at least two deep shots down the field with Smith...curious to see if they move Enunwa from H-back to the outside or in the slot where they'd been using Decker.  With Gailey, I guess we'll see a bit of everything.

I think we see at least two deep shots down the field with Smith...curious to see if they move Enunwa from H-back to the outside or in the slot where they'd been using Decker.  With Gailey, I guess we'll see a bit of everything.

cant wait to see what jeremy kerley can do in the slot in chans offense

hes gotta be motivated to produce!

why? What makes you say that?

i think it's quite the opposite. 

Missed a lo of time in the offseason and no game time practice for him. I'd love to be wrong of course but indoor see him contributing much on a consistent basis until at least 4-6 wks down the road. 

Missed a lo of time in the offseason and no game time practice for him. I'd love to be wrong of course but indoor see him contributing much on a consistent basis until at least 4-6 wks down the road. 

I think he catches a long one for six today.  If I had to I could wait till next Sunday morning for him to catch another long one for six.

I doubt we see much from Smith...this year. 

too bad we have a piece of sh*t deep ball thrower, as I already pointed out. Watching Fitz try to throw deep in this game is pathetic.  Just verifies my earlier points.  Bleacher report had him and Cassell the two worst deep ball throwers in the NFL...in 2012.  Some buffoons think he has developed a deep ball as he's gotten older...as I watch Kerley and Stacy catch every pass in this game...

Archived