Well, we suck again!! SOJ

neckdemon

over dramatic? This was an eagles team that looked horrible and they are rolling right over us. It's not dramatic. You can blow me

any team can look horrible any game. Stfu and stop creating content empty threads. You aren't saying anything we aren't watching. The point of a thread is to discuss. What you want us to discuss here? Something we are already whining about in game thread? You claim SOJ but youre just a SOJF. If we lose then we ******* lose. That doesn't mean we lose like this next week or lose at all for that matter. And blow you? Wow. You're cool bro. You keyboard warriors never seem to amazing though.

Somehow we didn't look at the matchup. Sproles as well all know is the best RB in the NFL and Ryan Matthews is a close second. The Eagles o-line is NOT a liability like it has been the first two games and the Jets certainly are not a "dominating defense". They simply are what they are....the Jets.

any team can look horrible any game. Stfu and stop creating content empty threads. You aren't saying anything we aren't watching. The point of a thread is to discuss. What you want us to discuss here? Something we are already whining about in game thread? You claim SOJ but youre just a SOJF. If we lose then we ******* lose. That doesn't mean we lose like this next week or lose at all for that matter. And blow you? Wow. You're cool bro. You keyboard warriors never seem to amazing though.

if you didn't like it you had no reason to come in and talk sh*t. Instead you come in like the thread police and try scolding me. I'm not a keyboard warrior, you somehow felt the need to come into the thread to run your ******* mouth. I have every right to make a thread. If no one wants to come in and say anything so be it and it dies. Idk when you were elected thread sheriff. So yeah...you can go **** yourself

if you didn't like it you had no reason to come in and talk sh*t. Instead you come in like the thread police and try scolding me. I'm not a keyboard warrior, you somehow felt the need to come into the thread to run your ******* mouth. I have every right to make a thread. If no one wants to come in and say anyth u be it does and so be it. Idk when you were elected thread sheriff. So yeah...you can go **** yourself

im not elected sheriff. I'm elected bullsh*t detective. Its not the fact you are making a thread I don't like. Its the fact its the same ******* thread every week. Stfu. I felt the need to come into this thread because I'm tired of seeing whiny ass jet fans that want to act like its Armageddon over one game. You people tick me off. Yeah... As a fan of this team its sad to see us lose like this but its even worse to see this. And go **** myself? ... Uh.. Yeah Key board warrior for sure.

im not elected sheriff. I'm elected bullsh*t detective. Its not the fact you are making a thread I don't like. Its the fact its the same ******* thread every week. Stfu. I felt the need to come into this thread because I'm tired of seeing whiny ass jet fans that want to act like its Armageddon over one game. You people tick me off. Yeah... As a fan of this team its sad to see us lose like this but its even worse to see this. And go **** myself? ... Uh.. Yeah Key board warrior for sure.

again...you dont like it yoyou just ignore. And hopefully put me on ignore while you're at it. I've seen this show for 30 years. Ifor I wanna make a thread calling it out as the same sh*tty show I will. It bothers you? Too bad. You can come say what you want, but don't getc so worked when I tell you to **** off.

again...you dont like it yoyou just ignore. And hopefully put me on ignore while you're at it. I've seen this show for 30 years. Ifor I wanna make a thread calling it out as the same sh*tty show I will. It bothers you? Too bad. You can come say what you want, but don't getc so worked when I tell you to **** off.

i don't care how long you've "seen this show". You've seen a different team and a different game every week for 30 years. You out of all of us should learn to leave the SOJ in the past. You sound like an overdramatic little girl. And I didn't get worked up. Not once have I personally attacked you or called you out for anything except this thread. You told me to **** off, Blow you, and go **** myself but I'm the offended one? All the flavors in the world and you chose to be salty.??????

this thread is a joke

you're right. the jets looked pretty good in that loss today. fitzpatrick especially looked great battling out there. the run defense played tough. the d-line was dominant as usual, bradford was uncomfortable al day....the eagles just played tougher.

oh no wait...thats not what happened. the jets played like a piece of sh*t team

SO what?  The Jets played like crap.  This team is coming off of a 3 win season with basically two years of no draft picks.  Did you honestly think we were Super Bowl contenders?  Did you honestly think Ryan Fitzpatrick was a good QB?  Wow.......this is not a surprise at all.  We have never beat the Eagles.  Why then, does this sound like a person who is ready to fire the FO staff?

SO what?  The Jets played like crap.  This team is coming off of a 3 win season with basically two years of no draft picks.  Did you honestly think we were Super Bowl contenders?  Did you honestly think Ryan Fitzpatrick was a good QB?  Wow.......this is not a surprise at all.  We have never beat the Eagles.  Why then, does this sound like a person who is ready to fire the FO staff?

i never said to fire the FO. i said this is still the same old jets. losing is one thing....that performance was an embarrasment.

over dramatic? This was an eagles team that looked horrible and they are rolling right over us. It's not dramatic. You can blow me

Over dramatic or not smart enough to get that teams lose, sometimes badly to teams they should beat.

Doesnt mean you take a pissy fit crying on multiple threads or starting new ones saying what everyone is also saying.

Over dramatic or not smart enough to get that teams lose, sometimes badly to teams they should beat.

Doesnt mean you take a pissy fit crying on multiple threads or starting new ones saying what everyone is also saying.

i'm sorry . please pm me with exactly what it is i am allowed to do on here during losses and wins.

its funny to me how a thread i made with a semi-joke title (waterboy?) got people so upset they had to come tell me how stupid it was. the original post wasn't so over the top,  all i really said was that it looks like a same old jets team and somehow people got so upset they had to come and tell me how im a stupid, sh*tty fan. lol. like i said, i've seen this show before and i know how it ends. until we get a qb this is how the show will always go

Archived