The Sunday (Bye Week) Game Day Thread

BallinPB

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think only a moron of a HC leaves that much of the field open.  To a QB on 3rd and long who can't throw.  Taylor is very unimpressive.  The Bills are unimpressive.  And lucky they didn't lose to a team that was the 2nd worse team in the league a year ago.  

The majority of the NFL gurus disagree with your assessment of Taylor. I'll take Taylor over Fitz and would do so on Fitz's best day.    The Bills played a lousy game yesterday.  We have a tough schedule this year.  The Titans were  not among one of the teams in the "tough" schedule and we barely won. Nobody,  including Rex Ryan,  was happy with the Bills' performance yesterday.   The only happiness today is that we are 3-2

The majority of the NFL gurus disagree with your assessment of Taylor. I'll take Taylor over Fitz and would do so on Fitz's best day.    The Bills played a lousy game yesterday.  We have a tough schedule this year.  The Titans were  not among one of the teams in the "tough" schedule and we barely won. Nobody,  including Rex Ryan,  was happy with the Bills' performance yesterday.   The only happiness today is that we are 3-2

The majority of the gurus?  What in Buffalo? Fantasy football geeks who confuse real football with fantasy?  What tough schedule?  Lol, Tenn? The game was close because he sucked.  He's a QB, threw for 109?  Went into the 4th against the Pats with under 100 yards. 

You like him?  Shocking you would like, root and post about Charles Manson if he was a Bill.

You still haven't gotten that Rex is a self promoting idiot and what he says means nothing? He's sold you and a desperate fanbase a load of nonsense.  

The only way Tenn was going to lose was let Taylor run and that is exactly how it happened. They should have assigned a spy to him especially on that third and long

the Bills spread every WR out wide, opened the middle and the idiots in Tenn left it open for them.  

Then to add insult to injury the refs threw in a horrible horse collar call into it and gave them another 15 yards

The majority of the gurus?  What in Buffalo? Fantasy football geeks who confuse real football with fantasy?  What tough schedule?  Lol, Tenn? The game was close because he sucked.  He's a QB, threw for 109?  Went into the 4th against the Pats with under 100 yards. 

You like him?  Shocking you would like, root and post about Charles Manson if he was a Bill.

You still haven't gotten that Rex is a self promoting idiot and what he says means nothing? He's sold you and a desperate fanbase a load of nonsense.  

Yeah,  he's a great QB.  He knows how to get the job done.  With Watkins, McCoy and Williams out and Boobie Dixon in and Herron on the job just 3 days,  he did what he had to do to win the game.  As far as the gurus,  check out sites like ESPN, SI, SBNation,  they've all had their fair share of positive comments about Taylor since the start of the season.  Oh and Ya,  on Charles Manson,  he da man (sarc).  Ryan hasn't sold me on anything.  I do like him but I want to wait and see what happens this season.  It's still early.  

Yeah,  he's a great QB.  He knows how to get the job done.  With Watkins, McCoy and Williams out and Boobie Dixon in and Herron on the job just 3 days,  he did what he had to do to win the game.  As far as the gurus,  check out sites like ESPN, SI, SBNation,  they've all had their fair share of positive comments about Taylor since the start of the season.  Oh and Ya,  on Charles Manson,  he da man (sarc).  Ryan hasn't sold me on anything.  I do like him but I want to wait and see what happens this season.  It's still early.  

yeah, he's great.  You're a blind homer, nothing wrong, just admit it. Lol

Agreed.  I like Taylor.  I'd love to have him.  He's the most exciting player in the sport right now.  He's balling and you guys may have just found a diamond in the rough.  But I wonder how much of it is Roman's ability to prop his QB's in that system?  Either way, you should be happy with Tyrod and dont let Jets fan discourage you from that.  He's looking great for someone with such little experience. 

Agreed.  I like Taylor.  I'd love to have him.  He's the most exciting player in the sport right now.  He's balling and you guys may have just found a diamond in the rough.  But I wonder how much of it is Roman's ability to prop his QB's in that system?  Either way, you should be happy with Tyrod and dont let Jets fan discourage you from that.  He's looking great for someone with such little experience. 

You, one year from now:

Yeah, like anyone could have won with Tyrod Taylor.

Thanks Jif - we love Tyrod and Roman  too.  I look forward to the time when we have our injured players back (McCoy, Watkins, Karlos Williams).  We can do some real damage with these players back on our offense.

If the Titans make the one tackle on the third and 100 play late in that game, the Buffalo media is writing about starting EJ Manuel next week.

Yes,  some of the writers for the Buffalo News are as bad as those in the NY Post.  Then,  we are cursed with Mike Rodek from ESPN -  another petition going around to get him out of Buffalo.  

yeah, he's great.  You're a blind homer, nothing wrong, just admit it. Lol

This just in.  He's also hurt pretty bad

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13879109/buffalo-bills-sign-backup-qb-josh-johnson-release-kicker-billy-cundiff

and

Vic Carucci from Buffalo News Apparently Tyrod Taylor is hurt pretty bad." checked passport status of potential QB additions for Week 7 London trip.

This just in.  He's also hurt pretty bad

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13879109/buffalo-bills-sign-backup-qb-josh-johnson-release-kicker-billy-cundiff

and

Vic Carucci from Buffalo News Apparently Tyrod Taylor is hurt pretty bad." checked passport status of potential QB additions for Week 7 London trip.

Well if EJ starts, I will definitely play the Cincinnati defense in week 6 fantasy.  Probably would have played Cinci anyway.  THe 2 defenses I have on my roster are Buffalo and Cinci.  No way in hell do I trust Rex's defense to handle Dalton and his WRs.  They destroyed Rex's defense the last time.  

Well if EJ starts, I will definitely play the Cincinnati defense in week 6 fantasy.  Probably would have played Cinci anyway.  THe 2 defenses I have on my roster are Buffalo and Cinci.  No way in hell do I trust Rex's defense to handle Dalton and his WRs.  They destroyed Rex's defense the last time.  

If Tyrod is out,  EJ will be th starter.  Tyrod has played with a sprained ankle pretty much through pre-season.  I'm not counting him out for Sunday

Archived