Show me......Mattttttt Stafford

Lego My Lageman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Geno maybe is good because he's only sucked for 30 games we can't give up! Oh, Stafford? HE SUCKS!!!"

-Jetnation.com brainiacs

It's not really any different than "Stafford sucks even though he's playing with the most gifted receiver in football and a great #2, maybe he'll do better on our team!"

It's not really any different than "Stafford sucks even though he's playing with the most gifted receiver in football and a great #2, maybe he'll do better on our team!"

But man what arm strength! Fitz haters should be all over Stafford if he becomes available

But man what arm strength! Fitz haters should be all over Stafford if he becomes available

Say whatever you want about the man, but at the end of the day Stafford gives is a chance to win the Super Bowl with his deep threat arm - with Fitz it is an impossibility.  

Make the trade and give Stafford a new complement of weapons. 

Arm + Weapons = untapped potential

Say whatever you want about the man, but at the end of the day Stafford gives is a chance to win the Super Bowl with his deep threat arm - with Fitz it is an impossibility.  

Don't need to convince me I'd be thrilled for Stafford to be a Jet in '16

Lions have better weapons  , Calvin Johnson , Golden Tate and Ebron at TE are better then what we have

Lions have better weapons  , Calvin Johnson , Golden Tate and Ebron at TE are better then what we have

I've never been impressed by Tate and Megatron is not what he once was.  Don't think Decker, Marshall and our running game are anything to sneeze at.  They've made Fitz a better QB than he ever has been

Always find it interesting that some people credit the WR for creating the QB as in Detroit and others credit the QB for creating the WR, as too many did with Decker in Denver

I've never been impressed by Tate and Megatron is not what he once was.  Don't think Decker, Marshall and our running game are anything to sneeze at.  They've made Fitz a better QB than he ever has been

Always find it interesting that some people credit the WR for creating the QB as in Detroit and others credit the QB for creating the WR, as too many did with Decker in Denver

Will have to see how he ends the season but last year he had 8 picks in 12 games this year he has 7 in 6 games..

Will have to see how he ends the season but last year he had 8 picks in 12 games this year he has 7 in 6 games..

Hes going to throw picks because he lacks arm strength so has to anticipate and throw early on a lot of his passing plays.  Just the way it is.  If a WR hesitates or worse, if a db throws the timing off a hair he's even more open to the pick.  The lack of arm strength effects more than the ability to throw long. 

Archived