And it begins: Rex Ryan and Jets' Calvin Pryor exchange jabs in news conference

Gas2No99

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in all his coaching experience, no. He was the best in the business as a DC for the Ravens. He was an extremely successful HC too until Tanny messed it up and Idzik threw him under the bus. I'm not saying he's the Lombardi of our era but he's a top 5 coach in this league so give me a break with Calvin Pryor.

Lol, you didn't really say this

I didn't even mention Rex I was replying to Tex.. Do you just look to argue now?? Of course Rex isn't a top 5 coach and I never said he was.. I also think BB is a HOF HC, something has really changed in you since you were on JI..:rolleyes:

you're in a thread about Rex.  You brought in Bill who has nothing to do with this.  It's what you do, you bring in unrelated people, teams, history etc thinking you're making a point.  Then whine when someone point out how unrelated to it that they're looking to argue.  I'm not arguing, I asked a legit question, what does how Belichick wins games have to do with Rex?  You're on a public forum, if someone questions you the comeback isn't to ask why they're arguing, they're sometimes just asking a simple question

Not in all his coaching experience, no. He was the best in the business as a DC for the Ravens. He was an extremely successful HC too until Tanny messed it up and Idzik threw him under the bus. I'm not saying he's the Lombardi of our era but he's a top 5 coach in this league so give me a break with Calvin Pryor.

This post made my day!

you're in a thread about Rex.  You brought in Bill who has nothing to do with this.  It's what you do, you bring in unrelated people, teams, history etc thinking you're making a point.  Then whine when someone point out how unrelated to it that they're looking to argue.  I'm not arguing, I asked a legit question, what does how Belichick wins games have to do with Rex?  You're on a public forum, if someone questions you the comeback isn't to ask why they're arguing, they're sometimes just asking a simple question

In case you haven't noticed Tex is a Pat fan I was busting chops the rest I think I answered.. Where you offended I was busting Tex's chops?? So let me understand if a thread is about Ivory and a Pat fan is trashing him and I say Blount is nothing to write home about either, it's breaking Jet Nuts rules for what can be said in a Ivory thread correct?? 

have to admit, I don't have a clue what you're trying to say.  Where or were?  It was a thread bashing Rex.  Who you've taken to defending.  Someone said Rex was a top 5 HC, Tex rightfully so called that statement out and you compared Belichick and his first HC gig to Rex.  I can read.  And still want to know what does what Bill did in Cleveland have to do with Rex being a top 5 HC?  You're defense makes just as little sense.  If it's a thread about Ivory and you say Blount is nothing to write home about it makes as little sense.  What does Blount sucking or being an all pro have to do with whether Ivory sucks or not?  You did the same thing with Rex and Bill.  Stop spinning it.  My rules?  No common sense and good logic.  If you don't want people answering you too bad, you're too damn touchy 

I was replying to Tex and since you have been here you are one arguing SOB.. I think the Geno hate by some is getting to you since your his biggest defender.. As far as Bill and Rex go in their first 6 years as HC's who had the better record?? And before you start making crap up IMO Rex isn't a top 20 HC and I think BB is a HOF HC and if you don't like the way I post use the ignore feature.. rasp1.gif

have to admit, I don't have a clue what you're trying to say.  Where or were?  It was a thread bashing Rex.  Who you've taken to defending.  Someone said Rex was a top 5 HC, Tex rightfully so called that statement out and you compared Belichick and his first HC gig to Rex.  I can read.  And still want to know what does what Bill did in Cleveland have to do with Rex being a top 5 HC?  You're defense makes just as little sense.  If it's a thread about Ivory and you say Blount is nothing to write home about it makes as little sense.  What does Blount sucking or being an all pro have to do with whether Ivory sucks or not?  You did the same thing with Rex and Bill.  Stop spinning it.  My rules?  No common sense and good logic.  If you don't want people answering you too bad, you're too damn touchy 

Let it go man.

All Savage was doing is busting my balls, just like he has done for the last 15 years.

I was replying to Tex and since you have been here you are one arguing SOB.. I think the Geno hate by some is getting to you since your his biggest defender.. As far as Bill and Rex go in their first 6 years as HC's who had the better record?? And before you start making crap up IMO Rex isn't a top 20 HC and I think BB is a HOF HC and if you don't like the way I post use the ignore feature.. rasp1.gif

Arguing?  when did you become a baby?   Asked a simple question, what does what Belichick was as a HC before Brady have to do with whether Rex is a good HC or not.  The rest is your usual BS yo evade the point.  I'm not comparing the two, you are.  Again this is a public forum, don't be a child and go off because I asked you a question that you can't seem to answer without childish comebacks.  

Mans a goofy emoji 

Archived