Fitz First Career "7+ win" Issues Fatality Blow to Villain

Villain The Foe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate that. 

Just extend fitzy for 4 yrs, give him $80m and when Jets play a normal schedule and jets go 7-9 next yr,  you can say I told you so. This whole season is a mirage or a perfect storm. The best team jets played outside of AFC south and NFC east is the Oak raiders who are 6-7.  The AFC East is still a joke

Just extend fitzy for 4 yrs, give him $80m and when Jets play a normal schedule and jets go 7-9 next yr,  you can say I told you so. This whole season is a mirage or a perfect storm. The best team jets played outside of AFC south and NFC east is the Oak raiders who are 6-7.  The AFC East is still a joke

You mean 6-10! lol 

My face next year. 

giphy.gif

Good now let's all enjoy our once or twice a decade we are in the hunt in December.

PS: Being wrong isn't such a big deal. If you didn't defend a wrong position so ridiculously you wouldn't have to acknowledge it now as ridiculously. 

A simple "wow Fitz doing better than I thought--I'm happy to have been wrong!" would've worked weeks ago and everyone would've moved on. Now you're posterized as a guy who cared more about being right in a stupid online debate than seeing Jets do well.

Come on JGB, be nice..... 

Archived