Fitz First Career "7+ win" Issues Fatality Blow to Villain

Villain The Foe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Everyone "puts themselves out there". It's an anonymous message board for crying out loud. No one's knocking him for taking a position.

Everyone's knocking him because he had nothing to say during the 4-1 stretch, but three months into the season when the team was hurt and mired in a 1-4 rut, he started a thread to proclaim that he was right about Fitz all along and that he foresaw Fitz choking because he had never won more than 6 games in a season before. He used this to drive his arguments for starting Geno and trading for Glennon. 

And after Fitz won 2 in a row including a '10 down with 10 to go' come from behind victory against a hated team to bring us to 7-5 and in the drivers seat for the wild card, he goes down with a sinking ship to defend his look-at-me thread on a technicality- "show me where I ever said Fitz can't win more than 6 games". Please.

Taking a stand and being wrong is fine. Taking a stand, trying to brag about it when things break right for you, and then being wrong when things start to turn against you is fine as well. Trying to defend that wrongness with a douchebag attitude is what did him in.

Kudos to him for recognizing it and creating another look-at-me thread though. 

You're talking just to talk. I talked about the trading for Fitz since the offseason, but there's a difference between not liking a trade and hating on a guy just to hate. Im not a hater. When we were 4-1 even I defended Fitz while some here decided to knock his game like during that Colts game. I dont have to like the trade, but im not the type to jump on a bandwagon when it seems to benefit my overall view. That would just be gay.  

And if you're the head of  a ship,  you go down with it. You dont pu__y out like I've seen quite a few here, quickly changing their tune. The season isnt over just like it wasnt over when we were 4-1 or 5-5 so why am I going to "Jump ship" because we're on a 2 game winning streak? I didnt like the trade and I thought we could have done better. That doesnt mean that I dont like the success that the man's had, he's a Jet, its just that you guys track my words so meticulously yet say its "me" that only does it. Most people here do the exact same thing as I do, though they just like to point fingers. 

Being able to go down with the ship is a quality in case you havent noticed. You know, "Standing by your word", "loyalty"....and when you're wrong take whats coming to you. You dont have to make stuff up here. 

And why not brag when things break right for you. You guys are doing it right now arent you? You dont think that I wouldnt say anything if the Jets lose these last 4 games and Fitz falls off the map? Im only doing what everyone of you guys do on this site "for crying out loud". Difference is, I dont need an excuse (like: You did it first Villain) to do it. 

Some just dont like how I do it, and thats cool....they can always put me on ignore, yet they never do that. Its not like im trolling people. I heard this entire week how people were so fed up with my "GENO/GLENNON" talk, yet you can block ANYONE on this site. You guys talk about me being a "attention whore"....its you guys that really enjoy that attention. Im just honest about my position while you guys pretend. 

Not bad. Now for Glennon

mike-glennon-nfl-carolina-panthers-tampa

Glennon is off limits. You're going too far! :-)

We've won 7 games.  Let's talk at the end of the season.

No, I want blood.  We were told every single week Fitz sucks and can't win more than 6 games, making the board unreadable.  We've won 7 games coming off a season where we won 4, with 4 to play, and the QB and offense in general have been the driving force behind it.  We deserve to be happy about it.

So do we get a new one of these threads for Can't Wait and every other Geno supporter once they also confess (honestly or not) to having seen the light on Fitz?

People who jumped ship early and turned sides dont get the opportunity to make such an amazing thread. 

All of the people who felt similarly quickly switched sides, so let them be on the winning side if Fitz ends up doing his thing. But I will say this. You guys better EXPOSE those dudes if Fitz happens to fall apart and then they decide to switch sides again wanting to talk smack about Fitz. 

You're talking just to talk. I talked about the trading for Fitz since the offseason, but there's a difference between not liking a trade and hating on a guy just to hate. Im not a hater. When we were 4-1 even I defended Fitz while some here decided to knock his game like during that Colts game. I dont have to like the trade, but im not the type to jump on a bandwagon when it seems to benefit my overall view. That would just be gay.  

And if you're the head of  a ship,  you go down with it. You dont pu__y out like I've seen quite a few here, quickly changing their tune. The season isnt over just like it wasnt over when we were 4-1 or 5-5 so why am I going to "Jump ship" because we're on a 2 game winning streak? I didnt like the trade and I thought we could have done better. That doesnt mean that I dont like the success that the man's had, he's a Jet, its just that you guys track my words so meticulously yet say its "me" that only does it. Most people here do the exact same thing as I do. 

Being able to go down with the ship is a quality in case you havent noticed. You know, "Standing by your word", "loyalty"....and when you're wrong take whats coming to you. You dont have to make stuff up here. 

And why not brag when things break right for you. You guys are doing it right now arent you? You dont think that I wouldnt say anything if the Jets lose these last 4 games and Fitz falls off the map? Im only doing what everyone of you guys do on this site "for crying out loud". Difference is, I dont need an excuse (like: You did it first Villain) to do it. 

Some just dont like how I do it, and thats cool....they can always put me on ignore, yet they never do that. Its not like im trolling people. I heard this entire week how people were so fed up with my "GENO/GLENNON" talk, yet you can block ANYONE on this site. You guys talk about me being a "attention whore"....its you guys that really enjoy that attention. Im just honest about my position while you guys pretend. 

Bolded parts:
1) It's not pussying out to admit that you made a mistake on an anonymous board, lol. When your ship was created simply to brag about being right, and then you hit an iceberg, it absolutely makes sense to abandon ship. It's not a "quality" to stubbornly go down with a sinking ship just because you don't want to admit that the ship is sinking. That's retarded.

2) This has nothing to do with you not liking the trade. That's fine- you think we can do better. I do too. I want Andrew Luck. That was never the point of this thread or the thread in which you're being jerked around about. 

3) Exactly, why not? I have no problem with the brag. As I said earlier, bragging about it and then being wrong once it turns against you is fine as well. I think the issue is that once it turned and you were proven wrong, you went on the offensive and started talking down to other posters who were giving you a hard time because you bragged about it earlier, when you coulda just been like..."ha, I was wrong. Hopefully Fitz keeps proving me wrong!"

4) You must be confused. We are not the ones that started multiple 'look at me threads' with the initial post being all about villain the foe. That was you. Attention whore fits the bill in the scope of these two threads. 

Bolded parts:1) It's not pussying out to admit that you made a mistake on an anonymous board, lol. When your ship was created simply to brag about being right, and then you hit an iceberg, it absolutely makes sense to abandon ship. It's not a "quality" to stubbornly go down with a sinking ship just because you don't want to admit that the ship is sinking. That's retarded.

2) This has nothing to do with you not liking the trade. That's fine- you think we can do better. I do too. I want Andrew Luck. That was never the point of this thread or the thread in which you're being jerked around about. 

3) Exactly, why not? I have no problem with the brag. As I said earlier, bragging about it and then being wrong once it turns against you is fine as well. I think the issue is that once it turned and you were proven wrong, you went on the offensive and started talking down to other posters who were giving you a hard time because you bragged about it earlier, when you coulda just been like..."ha, I was wrong. Hopefully Fitz keeps proving me wrong!"

4) You must be confused. We are not the ones that started multiple 'look at me threads' with the initial post being all about villain the foe. That was you. Attention whore fits the bill in the scope of these two threads. 

1. Its not, when you're wrong. However, what this discussion is fabricated on and what my original position was is totally contrary. The point that we're even having this conversation based on a 7th win proves my point. 

2. You said I didnt say anytihng until that 1-4 skid. It wasnt true. I was critical of him AND the trade. I dont need to discuss this part any further. 

3. If you have no problem with the brag then dont talk about my ship that im staying on. We have 4 games left. At the end of the reg. season, based on the record I'll know whether I need to let the ship go or remind you guys of this week. 

4. No confusion. Attention whores are only seen by the people issuing the attention. That fits the bill like a correct sized shoe. 

People who jumped ship early and turned sides dont get the opportunity to make such an amazing thread. 

All of the people who felt similarly quickly switched sides, so let them be on the winning side if Fitz ends up doing his thing. But I will say this. You guys better EXPOSE those dudes if Fitz happens to fall apart and then they decide to switch sides again wanting to talk smack about Fitz. 

Wait, when you talk about this ship that you're holding onto and giving others grief for jumping off of, is it registering that you're talking about wanting to be right about Fitz failing? And in doing so, being right about the Jets as a team, failing? 

I'd say that's also a big part of the issue. You'd rather be right about not liking the trade for Fitz because he's not good, than be happy that the Jets are competing in December.

Wait, when you talk about this ship that you're holding onto and giving others grief for jumping off of, is it registering that you're talking about wanting to be right about Fitz failing? And in doing so, being right about the Jets as a team, failing? 

I'd say that's also a big part of the issue. You'd rather be right about not liking the trade for Fitz because he's not good, than be happy that the Jets are competing in December.

Im finished. I stated my point. 

No, I want blood.  We were told every single week Fitz sucks and can't win more than 6 games, making the board unreadable.  We've won 7 games coming off a season where we won 4, with 4 to play, and the QB and offense in general have been the driving force behind it.  We deserve to be happy about it.

No reason we shouldn't be happy as Jets fans.  But your drivel and the conquering hero rhetoric is just as annoying as those who were down on Fitz.

1. Its not, when you're wrong. However, what this discussion is fabricated on and what my original position was is totally contrary. The point that we're even having this conversation based on a 7th win proves my point. 

2. You said I didnt say anytihng until that 1-4 skid. It wasnt true. I was critical of him AND the trade. I dont need to discuss this part any further. 

3. If you have no problem with the brag then dont talk about my ship that im staying on. We have 4 games left. At the end of the reg. season, based on the record I'll know whether I need to let the ship go or remind you guys of this week. 

4. No confusion. Attention whores are only seen by the people issuing the attention. That fits the bill like a correct sized shoe. 

1) You were wrong. I've posted the reasoning three times in two threads, and you've ignored it all three times because you know you're wrong. 

2) Ok, I'm wrong. You may have been critical of it. Great. Again, even with the Jets 4-1, you cared more about being right than the Jets doing well. Kudos.

3) I'll talk about anything I'd like, thanks. And If you really wanted to wait till the end of the season, you wouldn't have created the thread which you were wrong in. But you didn't care about waiting till the end of the season, you cared about proving to others you were right. Convenient for you to switch to "wait till end of season" now that you've been proven wrong. 

4) So you started a thread all about yourself, while "issuing attention" to your own username in the title, but all of the rest of us are attention whores? Is that your stance here?

Dont be an idiot, but instead use the block button if thats the case. If you do that, I PROMISE you, the block button will work. lol. 

And all this "he wont win more than 6 games". Still waiting to see all of these quotes from me. I seen 1 in the middle of a Texans game weeks ago responding directly to a person. 

Stop it. You're enjoying yourself. 

1) You were wrong. I've posted the reasoning three times in two threads, and you've ignored it all three times because you know you're wrong. 

2) Ok, I'm wrong. You may have been critical of it. Great. Again, even with the Jets 4-1, you cared more about being right than the Jets doing well. Kudos.

3) I'll talk about anything I'd like, thanks. And If you really wanted to wait till the end of the season, you wouldn't have created the thread which you were wrong in. But you didn't care about waiting till the end of the season, you cared about proving to others you were right. Convenient for you to switch to "wait till end of season" now that you've been proven wrong. 

4) So you started a thread all about yourself, while "issuing attention" to your own username in the title, but all of the rest of us are attention whores? Is that your stance here?

I've already told you that I was finished with you. TL;DR. 

I've already told you that I was finished with you. TL;DR. 

LOL. This is awesome. See, this is me bragging. Told you I had no problem with it!

How cute: you start a thread all about yourself to try to make it fun and deflect from how stupid your other thread is, and then when it gets real in this one as well, you go into hiding. 

@Jetsfan80

This is how you block a person. Go to your name on the top right, click on it then go to "ignore users" and follow the directions. 

I will never make a forum unreadable again. Now lets see if that was really the case or not. I'll be hearing from you tomorrow and every other day because you're as much an attention whore as everyone else here. 

actually fitz was very impressive in the 4th quarter, I have to give it to him. For a guy that's only had 7 4th quarter comebacks in his career before that game, it was really quite a performance. I still have no idea what coughlin was thinking there but fitz came up big with the game on the line

You have no idea what Coughlin was thinking? He only explained his rationale a dozen times. That win was no gift...it was a great come from behind win in a game we pretty much dominated everywhere except on the scoreboard. 

@Jetsfan80

This is how you block a person. Go to your name on the top right, click on it then go to "ignore users" and follow the directions. 

I will never make a forum unreadable again. Now lets see if that was really the case or not. I'll be hearing from you tomorrow and every other day because you're as much an attention whore as everyone else here. 

Everyone else?

My first thought was nice job taking the bullet.

my second thought was when owning up in the future be careful about throwing a potshot or two at the people you're apologizing to in that same apology ... Heck if you've already gotten down on your knees just put it in your mouth ... No biting!

my third thought was I'm a fan of the possibilities with Glennon as well ... And I'd be happy with him being the option brought to this team next year once Geno is sent packing ... To be our #2 QB while Bryce Petty stays #3 another year.

my fourth thought was ... H*ll yeah I would!

image.jpeg

My first thought was nice job taking the bullet.

my second thought was when owning up in the future be careful about throwing a potshot or two at the people you're apologizing to in that same apology ... Heck if you've already gotten down on your knees just put it in your mouth ... No biting!

my third thought was I'm a fan of the possibilities with Glennon as well ... And I'd be happy with him being the option brought to this team next year once Geno is sent packing ... To be our #2 QB while Bryce Petty stays #3 another year.

my fourth thought was ... H*ll yeah I would!

image.jpeg

lol true. 

I didnt watch that movie. Upgrade your movie phrases old man! :-)

You better get started on a new apology thread, holy sh*t!! Never seen Airplane! ?!? Go crawl back in your mothers womb and come back out right fer chrissakes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Everyone "puts themselves out there". It's an anonymous message board for crying out loud. No one's knocking him for taking a position.

Everyone's knocking him because he had nothing to say during the 4-1 stretch, but three months into the season when the team was hurt and mired in a 1-4 rut, he started a thread to proclaim that he was right about Fitz all along and that he foresaw Fitz choking because he had never won more than 6 games in a season before. He used this to drive his arguments for starting Geno and trading for Glennon. 

And after Fitz won 2 in a row including a '10 down with 10 to go' come from behind victory against a hated team to bring us to 7-5 and in the drivers seat for the wild card, he goes down with a sinking ship to defend his look-at-me thread on a technicality- "show me where I ever said Fitz can't win more than 6 games". Please.

Taking a stand and being wrong is fine. Taking a stand, trying to brag about it when things break right for you, and then being wrong when things start to turn against you is fine as well. Trying to defend that wrongness with a douchebag attitude is what did him in.

Kudos to him for recognizing it and creating another look-at-me thread though. 

bullsh*t !!!    try getting a concrete anything out of shane or "dbates" man. 

lol

LOL. This is awesome. See, this is me bragging. Told you I had no problem with it!

How cute: you start a thread all about yourself to try to make it fun and deflect from how stupid your other thread is, and then when it gets real in this one as well, you go into hiding. 

You may be overthinking this.

It is crazy that some fans are secretly hoping Fitz Flames out and jets miss playoffs ao they can take some sick victory lap. As much as I hate Geno and think he is a numbskull and a putrid QB I always wanted him to win, who cares if you are wrong on a message board we all have opinions sometimes we call it right and sometimes we don't 

Archived