Fitz First Career "7+ win" Issues Fatality Blow to Villain

Villain The Foe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how it's possible but this forum actually becomes more obnoxious and unreadable after a win

That's because they're not wins, they're gifts.  The Jets have had 7 of them.  Not deserving of any of them which I think is what gets everyone upset.  You shouldnt get gifts if you dont deserve them, they should be earned.  Enjoy the gifts while it last because coal is coming in your stocking. 

That's because they're not wins, they're gifts.  The Jets have had 7 of them.  Not deserving of any of them which I think is what gets everyone upset.  You shouldnt get gifts if you dont deserve them, they should be earned.  Enjoy the gifts while it last because coal is coming in your stocking. 

lol. Exactly. 

But don't forget to ask cant wait for permission first in order to enjoy the gifts.

I just want to say good luck Villain, we're all counting on you. 

I read this the 1st time but I must say again. All acknowledgement and trust must go to our QB Fitzmagic. This man got to 7 wins when Villain didnt think he had a chance. 

He has destroyed me and I no longer hold any power over the other Jetnation members. I have been utterly destroyed yet its only the beginning. Just imagine when he beats Tennessee and gets his 8th win and ties Geno Smith. 

sh*t is about to get real folks! 

your passive-aggressive defense of mediocrity is perfect LOL 

Guys, this is internet therapy for him. He said so himself:

Everyone has pretty much decided to come way after this thread was released. The purpose of the thread was to stop defending a guy that has had no more than 6 wins in his career yet trample on a Jets QB that acculated 8 wins in his rookie season (Geno Smith) given the week-by-week comparisons. Giving every excuse in the book for an 11 year QB yet a 3rd year QB doesnt get the same treatment because his struggles came in a Jets jersey.

So I can reiterate that 1,000 times but its not like people want to hear that anyway. I've realized that im rather special around here so Im trying to give all of my vocal and non-vocal haters their opportunity to dish out their grievance. Its looking more like internet therapy at this point lol. 

Nah, the purpose of the thread was for you to bring up how you were "right" about Fitzpatrick, even though you had to wait till the third month of the season when he was mired in a 1-4 rut to do so. Or, it was to say that Geno should start on the basis that Fitzpatrick was a "max 6" QB who had no chance to improve, but Geno was a "max 8" QB who could improve; even though his regression has been painfully obvious since that 8-8 season.

Meanwhile Glennon, a "max 4" QB, is someone we should have traded for...

EDIT: I guess I missed the point. The purpose of the thread was really to see how many times you could say "I" in an opening post. I can see why you'd call this therapy. It must be nice to have somewhere to go where you can feel yourself and have others constantly give you the attention you require. 

Anti-establishment. Anti-corporation. But needs everyone to like him. Oh JN, you're my jelly-of-the-month club. 

"Anti" nah, Im no anarchist. Needs everyone to like him? nah. 

It just depends on the establishment/corporation and people...thats all. Why root for something hellbent on destroying you? Thats just stupid. 

Damn, owned again.

I'm just glad I can help fill your attention needs.

In case you'd like another session, we can bring up any one of your many other indefensible posts:
- Glennon is a god
- Bercovici is a collegiate god 
- Jeremy Kerley fair catching punts being the reason we lost to the Patriots
- proclaiming that the raiders game was already halfway down the toilet when Geno came in for the injured Fitzmagic...except that Ryan got hurt on a first down run, and Geno came in on a 
1st and 10 near midfield with the score 0-0 and 55 minutes left to play

I'm just glad I can help fill your attention needs.

In case you'd like another session, we can bring up any one of your many other indefensible posts:
- Glennon is a god
- Bercovici is a collegiate god 
- Jeremy Kerley fair catching punts being the reason we lost to the Patriots
- proclaiming that the raiders game was already halfway down the toilet when Geno came in for the injured Fitzmagic...except that Ryan got hurt on a first down run, and Geno came in on a 
1st and 10 near midfield with the score 0-0 and 55 minutes left to play

lol. I cant argue ANY of this! LMAO!

"Anti" nah, Im no anarchist. Needs everyone to like him? nah. 

It just depends on the establishment/corporation and people...thats all. Why root for something hellbent on destroying you? Thats just stupid. 

Totes hear ya bro. Christmas and the wounded warrior project are not only hellbent on destroying you, but are ruining the fabric of society. Totes. 

your passive-aggressive defense of mediocrity is perfect LOL 

haha - I'm just busting balls, brother.  Your comment just happened to stand out today as the silliest of the silly.

All good in the hood.  I'm no fool.  I dont think we're watching some great team or anything like that but I'm choosing to enjoy the fact we're in the driver seat for the playoffs rather than dwell in the fact the Jets arent the bestest team in the league.

Archived