Fitz First Career "7+ win" Issues Fatality Blow to Villain

Villain The Foe

VILLAIN WAS WRONG

I said that I never said that Fitz cant win more than 6 games per season for the Jets. I have completely owned myself given this comment below during a Jets loss in the "Texans gameday thread". It took him some time but this was found this morning by @rex-n-effect sifting through the Jetnation archives in order to expose me. And with that, I have been EXPOSED. 

THAT'S because Ryan Fitzpatrick cant win more than 6 games per season. I tried to tell the naysayers. 

Not surprised at all. 

I am a total douche who needs to eat my crow raw,...and slowly. And to half the forum who conspired to take shots at me in an attempt to belittle, with the help of rex-n-effect, this thread is your reward. You guys deserve to witness this. 

I deserve every GIF or comment in ridicule that you guys can possibly muster. This should be good because you guys have shown this week that you're rather good at it. This thread will stand as a very clear reminder of what will happen when you piss off a bunch of Jets fans with your "know it all" opinion and your lack of online charity. They will take time out to skim the forum archives to expose you, harbor ill-will towards you when you dont participate in charity then strike when the iron is hot, along with collectively pouncing all at once in order to join in on the fun...if there was ever a time you pissed them off in the past. 

I totally deserve what is coming to me given that im a "Geno Lover/Glennon Lover".  I should be exposed for this egregious "Max 6" transgression, 

Fitzpatrick has surpassed 7 wins, Geno sucks, Glennon is my personal crush and I should shut my mouth now that Ryan Fitzpatrick taken us to the promise land. 

I'll start this off with a GIF from the genius who so patiently waited and ignited half the Jets forum to own me, while ultimately causing me to own myself...and though my thread was still taken out of context...that doesnt matter. What matters is that obviously I've pissed off quite a few people here and they want to see me EAT CROW! Your work was superb...touché. 

To all of the people who've I've ever made upset over the internet while behind my keyboard, to all of the people that I've watched try to bait me but I've never responded to , to all the people who just simply enjoyed jumping in on the fun....this is for you! 

Villian has finally been knocked off his high horse! Enjoy this victory ladies and gentlemen. 

K4g5Raf.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

He has 7 wins, and I now officially know it. 

112515-NFL-jets-fitzpatrick-ahn-PI.vadap

Please, leave your flaming below. Villain must take it. And no pushing, everyone will have their turn. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy.  So insecure and such a massive ego that he has to create another thread making fun of others for daring to show that he was wrong.  Others on this board have gotten flamed 100X more than you did for being wrong. 

Can't post the gif directly, just click here:  http://dwigif.com/view/kceEgMr

I totally deserve this. Matter of fact, I should be laughed at hysterically while you ride off into the sunset. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxoIV5KCoOo

really though, 2015 has been your year with t0m on leave out owning the interwebs.  Should the Jets aquire Glennon in the offseason Max's server may have a meltdown.

If Ryan Fitzpatrick ends the season with a 7-9 record you'll see what "meltdown" is all about. lol

BUT for now I must take this ownage with a smile. 

In this scenario am I the conquering hero?

I hear it so much I just assume sometimes.

You all are conquering heros. 

You brought down a villain while defending our quarterback in all of his 7 wins. Next week he'll tie Geno for the most wins by a Jets QB currently on the Jets roster. Even more, he'll probably get to his first winning season. 

Its only going to get worse for Villain. 

Dude, I love you brother.  I'm wrong plenty of the time.  But your reaction to this backlash on your thread, is a little weird.  And that picture is pretty accurate.  Why else would you start another thread about this when the other one was running full steam ahead?

Dude, I love you brother.  I'm wrong plenty of the time.  But your reaction to this backlash on your thread, is a little weird.  And that picture is pretty accurate.  Why else would you start another thread about this when the other one was running full steam ahead?

Because of this. I may be a Villain, but if I say something I do it. I thought all of the attention I got was weird, but I think that I was the only one who thought that lol. Rex sifted through alot of stuff to get that quote, so I have to hold my end of the bargain. 

Firstly, this isnt an assertion. Fitz 10 year history showed that the most games he's ever won in a season was 6. So the thread's title was a fact, not an assertion. Second, I've already stated it atleast 2 different times  along with even posting the direct quote showing what the basis of the thread was.  I cant help that the thread was bumped and then taken out of context by a guy who pouted like a 2 year old because I didnt want to donate to a charity. 

I've been on this site for almost 10 years. Anytime I've been wrong I've said it, no problem. But like I clearly said, the resurrecting of my thread was a move by the "salty" with the purpose of minsconstruing. I cant help that. I've already said it publicly, show me a quote where I said that Fitzpatrick will win no more than 6 games. Showing me that I said "Stop defending a max 6 win QB" is not saying that, at all. Its saying that at the time of the creation of the thread people were defending a guy who won no more than 6 games ever (as I stated) in 10 years yet attempt to wipe the floor with a 3rd year QB who's actually won more games his rookie season than Fitz has ever won in a season. 

So if you're going to ask me a question then please accept the answer, if you dont accept the answer then please show me the quote. If you can do that then I will create a new thread, publicly say I was wrong, eat some crow then read everyones response to my self-ownage. What just happened in this thread however was total pre-ejaculation (That one's for you @Jetsfan80 ) lol. 

Coughlin gifted fitz that 7th win, congratulations to the conquering hero for finally breaking 6 wins after 11 seasons in the league

Agreed.  After Coughlin blew that call, Fitz actually didnt have to do anything to go get that victory down 10 with 10 to go.  The Giants D was all like, here you go Fitz, here is your first 7th win season.  We're not even going to try and stop you because this game doesnt mean anything to us, we dont need it, you do!  Merry Christmas!!!

Villain creates thread telling people to make fun of him, and claims not to be an attention whore.

Has 10 posts already in said thread.

Time to go sit in the corner and wallow in your wrongness in silence, Villain.  You said this was a thread for the people.  Stop talking then.

Because of this. I may be a Villain, but if I say something I do it. I thought all of the attention I got was weird, but I think that I was the only one who thought that lol. Rex sifted through alot of stuff to get that quote, so I have to hold me end of the bargain. 

Gotcha.  Make sense now.  A man of his word.  Not attention whoring.  

Carry on with your Drama Queen thread.  ;-)

Villain creates thread telling people to make fun of him, and claims not to be an attention whore.

Has 10 posts already in said thread.

Time to go sit in the corner and wallow in your wrongness in silence, Villain.  You said this was a thread for the people.  Stop talking then.

I totally deserve this. 

And I must acknowledge my ownage, which is why im responding to everyone. I may be an attention whore, but only a person paying attention will know what an attention whore looks like. 

Not that im confronting you....this is my "self-ownage" thread, and thats not part of the rules here. 

Agreed.  After Coughlin blew that call, Fitz actually didnt have to do anything to go get that victory down 10 with 10 to go.  The Giants D was all like, here you go Fitz, here is your first 7th win season.  We're not even going to try and stop you because this game doesnt mean anything to us, we dont need it, you do!  Merry Christmas!!!

I think it was with alittle over 8 mins to go....dont discredit Fitzmagic. 

actually fitz was very impressive in the 4th quarter, I have to give it to him. For a guy that's only had 7 4th quarter comebacks in his career before that game, it was really quite a performance. I still have no idea what coughlin was thinking there but fitz came up big with the game on the line

actually fitz was very impressive in the 4th quarter, I have to give it to him. For a guy that's only had 7 4th quarter comebacks in his career before that game, it was really quite a performance. I still have no idea what coughlin was thinking there but fitz came up big with the game on the line

I think he got a call from the people waiting to expose me and Coughlin didnt want to f that up! lol. 

Have you watched the Giants this year?  They pretty much give you whatever you want.  I think the Saints laugh at them

LookAtMeBook.jpg

I totally deserve this. 

This particular blow hurts, because im not confident at the moment, feeling totally insecure and alone. And after coming from out of the corner that @Jetsfan80 had me in I now have to look at myself in the mirror and reflect on what I did. 

I've talked sh*t about Fitzmagic and now he's gone and had the best year of his career. Im a total failure. 

Archived