Fitz First Career "7+ win" Issues Fatality Blow to Villain

Villain The Foe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everybody look at me! 

Hey don't make fun of me! Im owning up to being wrong....even though I'm not wrong.

listen why don't you just ignore me? Just because I'm an attention whore doesn't mean you have to talk about me, GOSH, just be nice and stuff!

lol, you pissed because you could read the forumz! lmao! 

And im not sorry! lol. :-)

It is crazy that some fans are secretly hoping Fitz Flames out and jets miss playoffs ao they can take some sick victory lap. As much as I hate Geno and think he is a numbskull and a putrid QB I always wanted him to win, who cares if you are wrong on a message board we all have opinions sometimes we call it right and sometimes we don't 

There aren't many, but there are absolutely a few folks rooting against the Jets when Fitz is on the field, and I"m thrilled to see him continually ruin their Sundays...not that I think VTF is one of them BTW.  

When Geno got in the Raiders game this year, as much as I doubt his ability, I sat there hoping like hell that he'd connect on a couple of bombs to show us that he'd made some strides and that his arm strength could be a benefit.  I hoped he'd show some composure and not take foolish sacks.  Even though none of that happened, I'll continue to hope it does if/when he gets on the field.

There aren't many, but there are absolutely a few folks rooting against the Jets when Fitz is on the field, and I"m thrilled to see him continually ruin their Sundays...not that I think VTF is one of them BTW.  

When Geno got in the Raiders game this year, as much as I doubt his ability, I sat there hoping like hell that he'd connect on a couple of bombs to show us that he'd made some strides and that his arm strength could be a benefit.  I hoped he'd show some composure and not take foolish sacks.  Even though none of that happened, I'll continue to hope it does if/when he gets on the field.

I appreciate that. 

wasn't specifically referring to him but I'm not so sure he was downright gleeful after jets lost to Houston. Even this "apology" thread doesn't even mention that this isn't about him but that it's good FOR THE JETS that he was dead ass wrong. He is self making this entire situation.

wasn't specifically referring to him but I'm not so sure he was downright gleeful after jets lost to Houston. Even this "apology" thread doesn't even mention that this isn't about him but that it's good FOR THE JETS that he was dead ass wrong. He is self making this entire situation.

You're absolutely right. Thats what im doing. 

You're absolutely right. Thats what im doing. 

that's the part you defend lol.

it is like the old lawyer joke where the judge asks the defendant how does he plead to killing his wife with a hammer and his lawyer objects loudly "your honor these are outrageous charges. My client used a crowbar not a hammer."

that's the part you defend lol.

it is like the old lawyer joke where the judge asks the defendant how does he plead to killing his wife with a hammer and his lawyer objects loudly "your honor these are outrageous charges. My client used a crowbar not a hammer."

Im not defending anything. Im agreeing with you. Anytime you have a lawyer speak on your behalf you get what you pay for. 

good for JETS. You don't get it man. This isn't about who is right on a dumb online discussion. You made it personal, rather than fans just discussing their opinions. Feel sorry for you

You are seeking for me to say something that I dont feel. This is why you dont get it. Dont feel sorry for me, I can differentiate my feelings for Fitz and my excitement for the Jets. Its YOU that dont seem to understand that. 

How about this, lets both agree that this convo at the moment is dumb. Lets end its right here. Nothing more from here okay? I accept your feelings. 

You are seeking for me to say something that I dont feel. This is why you dont get it. Dont feel sorry for me, I can differentiate my feelings for Fitz and my excitement for the Jets. Its YOU that dont seem to understand that. 

How about this, lets both agree that this convo at the moment is dumb. Lets end its right here. Nothing more from here okay? I accept your feelings. 

Fitz playing lights out!!!!

LOL @ U. Worst poster ever?

You're not allowed to be happy for Fitz, the guy who plays the most important position on the field. Just the Jets. Why don't you get this?

If Fitz wins Super Bowl Geno lovers will all be like

seriously though i'm getting on villain quite a bit only because he took the anti-fitz stuff to a pretty ugly personal extreme against the Fitzy Fan Club members such as myself, but we're all Jets fans so let's hope we punch our way into the dance and then who knows let's take our shot.

Fitz playing lights out!!!!

LOL @ U. Worst poster ever?

Eric Decker....36 million

Brandon Marshall...5th round pick

James Carpenter....20 million

Defensive secondary.....100+million

Providing a journeyman will all of these upgrades along with one of the easiest schedules in Jets history so that even he couldnt f it up???.....Priceless! :-)

Seriously though. I was wrong on Fitz. Its pretty evident at this point. He's having the best QB year since Testaverde and the best season of his career by far. It could end up being the best season in Jets history by a QB. Thats how you bounce back and prove your doubters wrong. I can respect and appreciate what he's done. Hopefully I'll be able to experience the ultimate of wrongs while enjoying the Jets in the Superbowl. 

Eric Decker....36 million

Brandon Marshall...5th round pick

James Carpenter....20 million

Defensive secondary.....100+million

Providing a journeyman will all of these upgrades along with one of the easiest schedules in Jets history so that even he couldnt f it up???.....Priceless! :-)

Seriously though. I was wrong on Fitz. Its pretty evident at this point. He's having the best QB year since Testaverde and the best season of his career by far. It could end up being the best season in Jets history by a QB. Thats how you bounce back and prove your doubters wrong. I can respect that. Hopefully I'll be able to experience the ultimate of wrongs while enjoying the Jets in the Superbowl. 

everyone makes mistakes but by pointing out the other stuff you're still saying "but i wasn't wrong... really. it's the weaponzzz"

Archived