And just like that, Rex Ryan is officially eliminated from playoff contention.

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when we all said that the Bills were playing with fire by playing it "fast and loose" with all their injuries earlier in the season?  Quite the carnage report:

* TE Charles Clay: OUT

* WR Robert Woods: OUT (season-ending IR)

* DT Kyle Williams: OUT (season-ending IR)

* S Aaron Williams: OUT (season-ending IR)

* CB Stephon Gilmore: Has been out with a shoulder injury for over 3 weeks, unlikely to suit up in this one as well.

* LB Nigel Bradham: Also unlikely to suit up while dealing with a multi-week injury.

* CB Ronald Darby: Also unlikely to suit up while dealing with a multi-week injury.

* RB Lesean McCoy: Questionable, but unlikely to play. Bills will want to play it safe with him.

* DT Marcell Dareus - Suffered a neck stinger/pinched nerve and lost feeling in his hand last week. Listed as probable but I can't imagine why they wouldn't play it safe with him. Bengals TE Tyler Eifert has missed several weeks with a similar injury.

* WR Marcus Easley: OUT - Easley is a key special teamer.

* S Bacarri Rambo - OUT -- Bills will experiment with former Clemson S Jonathan Meeks, a 2013 5th round pick. That won't end well.

* Bills are also missing their starting RG and RT.

Remember when we all said that the Bills were playing with fire by playing it "fast and loose" with all their injuries earlier in the season?  Quite the carnage report:

* TE Charles Clay: OUT

* WR Robert Woods: OUT (season-ending IR)

* DT Kyle Williams: OUT (season-ending IR)

* S Aaron Williams: OUT (season-ending IR)

* CB Stephon Gilmore: Has been out with a shoulder injury for over 3 weeks, unlikely to suit up in this one as well.

* LB Nigel Bradham: Also unlikely to suit up while dealing with a multi-week injury.

* CB Ronald Darby: Also unlikely to suit up while dealing with a multi-week injury.

* RB Lesean McCoy: Questionable, but unlikely to play. Bills will want to play it safe with him.

* DT Marcell Dareus - Suffered a neck stinger/pinched nerve and lost feeling in his hand last week. Listed as probable but I can't imagine why they wouldn't play it safe with him. Bengals TE Tyler Eifert has missed several weeks with a similar injury.

* WR Marcus Easley: OUT - Easley is a key special teamer.

* S Bacarri Rambo - OUT -- Bills will experiment with former Clemson S Jonathan Meeks, a 2013 5th round pick. That won't end well.

* Bills are also missing their starting RG and RT.

If I were a Jets Fan,  I wouldn't be worried about a win Sunday.  The injury list is pathetic.

If I were a Jets Fan,  I wouldn't be worried about a win Sunday.  The injury list is pathetic.

Rex is shelving dudes who would be playing if they were still in hunt to bolster his "freak year of injuries" excuse. next year it will be something else.

No Darius and No McCoy would more or less lock this up for the Jets....I get the sense they'll both play.  Rex wants this one.  Ownership wants this one and I imagine the GM really wants this one.  If they are capable of playing they're going to go.

IDK Fidelio:  Mike Gillesee and Karlos Williams had a pretty good game in the absence of McCoy yesterday.  However,  I still think Sunday is a win for the Jets.

No Darius and No McCoy would more or less lock this up for the Jets....I get the sense they'll both play.  Rex wants this one.  Ownership wants this one and I imagine the GM really wants this one.  If they are capable of playing they're going to go.

It's going to be tough with 10 starters on the Bills Injury List.

Would love a nice stress free rocking chair blow-out win but have no doubt that this will be a tough game. 

It shouldn't be that tough.  We (the Bills) have 10 starters out injured.  And,  don't forget you beat the Patriots yesterday.  I have my doubts that you will lose.

Archived