Harris, Milliner & Mo

JetNation

David Harris left the game against the Cowboys with an injury. Milliner seems to get hurt even when he doesn’t play. And Muhammad Wilkerson (head) isn’t in the concussion protocol. Here are the updates from Todd Bowles. David Harris and does he need an MRI? He has a back contusion and is day-to-day. No, (he) took […]

Click here to read the full story...

I'm really liking Todd Bowles. Knowing Harris (he's a warrior), I guarantee he wanted to play but Bowles shut him down knowing that Dallas game wasn't as important as the next two. Now that Denver lost it has become more important but I think Bowles has confidence in the next guy up & thought he could win without him even though he's very important to the defense.

Rex use to always play injured players only to have then get reinjured. 

I'm really liking Todd Bowles. Knowing Harris (he's a warrior), I guarantee he wanted to play but Bowles shut him down knowing that Dallas game wasn't as important as the next two. Now that Denver lost it has become more important but I think Bowles has confidence in the next guy up & thought he could win without him even though he's very important to the defense.

Rex use to always play injured players only to have then get reinjured. 

Entirely possible, but didn't Harris call the timeout so he could limp out of the game?  Maybe he knew he couldn't go.

Ah, yes.  That old player's coach Rex forcing injured players to stay on the field!  You ******* people are unbelievable.  He is coaching the Bills.  Give it up.  Bowles played Fitzpatrick the week of his surgery and kept trotting Ivory, Powell, Revis and Cromartie out there with injuries that lingered or worsened.  Can you guess why?  Because it's ******* football and everybody is hurt to some degree.

Ah, yes.  That old player's coach Rex forcing injured players to stay on the field!  You ******* people are unbelievable.  He is coaching the Bills.  Give it up.  Bowles played Fitzpatrick the week of his surgery and kept trotting Ivory, Powell, Revis and Cromartie out there with injuries that lingered or worsened.  Can you guess why?  Because it's ******* football and everybody is hurt to some degree.

Santonio Holmes didn't. And he was Rex's guy. Because Rex made him a captain. And that was stupid. And Parcells never would have done that.

Total BS

Rex always brought guys back from injuries too soon just to have reinjured. Your wrong!

What do you mean "you people"?

Saw a comment in Newsday that Milliner got injured on special teams... did anyone see him play SP?

Yeah.  He was in on at least one tackle on punt or kick cover.  More of a cleanup than an actual tackle.  I remember thinking he looked like he wouldn't be easy to juke, but that he wasn't exactly the first one down there.  Pro Football Reference had him at 7 snaps, all on specials.  Not sure where they get their numbers, but they are usually in by Tuesday and easy to find so that is what I have been checking.

Yeah.  He was in on at least one tackle on punt or kick cover.  More of a cleanup than an actual tackle.  I remember thinking he looked like he wouldn't be easy to juke, but that he wasn't exactly the first one down there.  Pro Football Reference had him at 7 snaps, all on specials.  Not sure where they get their numbers, but they are usually in by Tuesday and easy to find so that is what I have been checking.

FWIW, I watched the Dallas game again and it was the opening kickoff

Archived