Players who have impressed in the Bowl games.

32EBoozer

Ezekiel Elliott looks VERY impressive. His pass blocking skills are outstanding! He has picked up blitzes and has blown up lineman when blocking.

If he fell into the 2nd round I'd like to see the Jets grab this kid. Also has a long reception out of backfield.

Who's caught your attention this Bowl season?

I want to see what this Hogan kid, Standford QB, does and if he'd be worth a 4th-7th rounder. He has plenty big-game starting experience and was one of the initial Guinea pigs to practice with Standford's VRQBGSPM and improved significantly. 

Curious to see if any pro upside there or another Trent Edwards REDUX.

I want to see what this Hogan kid, Standford QB, does and if he'd be worth a 4th-7th rounder. He has plenty big-game starting experience and was one of the initial Guinea pigs to practice with Standford's VRQBGSPM and improved significantly. 

Come again???:wtf:

No Thanks - He sucks :pooh:

the vaunted all world talent scouts rears his geriatric head to drop knowledge on us immortal d!ckheads 

:D

were you dropped on your head on purpose by your parents from undisclosed heights?  That's seems to be the only explanation for your bitchiness. 

were you dropped on your head on purpose by your parents from undisclosed heights?  That's seems to be the only explanation for your bitchiness. 

Relax. I'm just being a dick.

Happy New Year, better? :cool: ...........and for the record it's a play on your comment "from another thread long ago: "tell it to the dickhead who thinks he's going to live forever" LOL. 

Relax. I'm just being a dick.

Happy New Year, better? :cool: ...........and for the record it's a play on your comment "from another thread long ago: "tell it to the dickhead who thinks he's going to live forever" LOL. 

Ya got me there :o

You think he's coming out?

'Seems like the kind of young man who might stay and try and win a Championship. Head on straight.

I dont think he is eligible to come out this year. Im talking a couple years down the road here.

Archived