Defense = frauds

nico002

Fraud is a bit harsh, but they definitely disappointed today. They should have been able to hold Buffalo to 14 or under with the injuries Buffalo had and our post season on the line. 

The game planning against Watkins was atrocious today. If you don't feel that Revis can cover Watkins one on one, give him some safety help over the top. This is the worst game I have seen out of Revis since his rookie year and it could not have come at a worst time. 

Our speed on the edge (which Bowles discussed during the season) is piss poor and must be improved during the off season. 

Fraud?  No.  Huge underachievers ?  Yup.  This teams new front office and coaches fell for the same shtick that the previous ones did.  'We will be okay at lb because pace knows all the plays and harris is a leader.'  ZERO athleticism at lb.  Mauldin has some promise but our ilbs are slow or have no instincts and the olbs are slow and old.  You can have an inner 3 of all pro bowl players but without competent play on the outside and behind them your fucekd against teams that know how to take addvantage.,

While I know Fitzpatrick was BAD today fact is the D was worse.  The bills can't do anything besides throw to Watkins and run and somehow we couldn't stop it with what everyone thinks is the best corner in the game.  Revis was abused today. 

While I know Fitzpatrick was BAD today fact is the D was worse.  The bills can't do anything besides throw to Watkins and run and somehow we couldn't stop it with what everyone thinks is the best corner in the game.  Revis was abused today. 

is Mevis even a top 3 CB?  

Archived