Our Franchise QB lost this game!

Lupz27

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you just said they were in zone so wouldn't he get help from the safety in zone? So which portion of this are you wrong on? I'll tell you. Revis was man up for the majority of the day, as he was almost all season. 

Im wrong on everything Carl you know everything about football and the Jets,tired of arguing bullsh*t nonsense with people like you. This is a Jets forum argue kick and fight in the end we still lost today. You lost i lost the Jets lost. 

Im wrong on everything Carl you know everything about football and the Jets,tired of arguing bullsh*t nonsense with people like you. This is a Jets forum argue kick and fight in the end we still lost today. You lost i lost the Jets lost. 

You come to an Internet message board and are tired of arguing your points? Time to get some new points to argue. Also, I didn't lose anything today except 3 hours of my life. Well spent in my opinion. 2015 was a fun ride. 

You come to an Internet message board and are tired of arguing your points? Time to get some new points to argue. Also, I didn't lose anything today except 3 hours of my life. Well spent in my opinion. 2015 was a fun ride. 

Arguing is one thing debating is another over what our opinions. 

Yes it was fun while it lasted when all the smoke clears no playoffs no Super Bowl tomorrow Dicks,Sports Authority,Modells and Kohls will all have 50% and more off Jets merchandise. Maybe you can get a deal on a Fitzpatrick jersey, 

you just need to let him work it out on his own

ca80a8c821131bde5a55307a7093928d.JPG?ito

I can't believe we have fans putting this all on Fitz? We already knew he's not a guy we want throwing every down, especially in constant 3rd & longs like the entire 1st quarter after 5 drops & Decker stepping out of bounds. We put him in 2 third & 15s inside our own 15 yard line..it was f*cking ridiculous how poorly everyone played coming out of the gate. This was not a game or weather you want to be making comebacks vs a team that had nothing to lose.

Arguing is one thing debating is another over what our opinions. 

Yes it was fun while it lasted when all the smoke clears no playoffs no Super Bowl tomorrow Dicks,Sports Authority,Modells and Kohls will all have 50% and more off Jets merchandise. Maybe you can get a deal on a Fitzpatrick jersey, 

It's ironic that they guy who claims to have been right from the start about Fitzpatrick and the Jets seems the most befuddled and confused with how the season ended.

Integrity's right.  3rd down lost them the game.  And a ton of those 3rd down conversions were on Revis Slouch.  It's difficult to win a game when the team's best player/highest paid player loses his matchup and Revis got torched by Watkins.

Revis got his ring thanks to Pete Carrol, but his lack of big plays in big games is alarming (remember the Steelers AFCCG).

It's ironic that they guy who claims to have been right from the start about Fitzpatrick and the Jets seems the most befuddled and confused with how the season ended.

I supported Fitz I was never a fan he did some good things for a journeyman who has never made the playoffs in his career in the end he threw 3 INTs in 3 possessions to end the game. 

I supported Fitz I was never a fan he did some good things for a journeyman who has never made the playoffs in his career in the end he threw 3 INTs in 3 possessions to end the game. 

It's a good thing you don't make knee jerk judgments based on small sample sizes. Michael Jordan missed more potential game winning shots than anyone in NBA history. Bet you didn't know that.

congrats on your 8-8 season and super bowl win! Now go out and celebrate!

Ehhh...sure man. Don't need to get so defensive. I said it was very dumb and embarrassing for Dixon to call that the Superbowl for them. It was nice to see them not roll over and let the Jets walk into the playoffs. Don't be bitter over Fitz. We knew what he was when you got him, as did you with Rex. It is what is it. Fact of the matter, QB is more important than head coach in this league these days. Mike McCarthy wouldn't have got our roster to the playoffs this year. Great QBs make coaches look better than they are. 

Archived