So how will the Patriots cheat this week?

Jetsfan80

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to you but this is how I feel ...

Sound familiar? One post of yours I definitely agree with. However, you sing a different tune in every thread from a different side of your mouth.

Bottom line, Alex Smith reached the playoffs three times and whiffed three times. 

C ... H ... O ... K ... E ... R.

no one is saying he's an elite QB but to treat like he is garbage is foolish.  he has gone one and done ONE time and in that ONE time he led his offense to FORTY FOUR points.  should a QB have to score 50 to win?

in playoff games he has led his Os to 28 PPG.  sorry, he's not a choker.

Brandon Marshall is a pats fan.

LOL

He wants to play in the playoffs.  Once the Jets miss the playoffs again next season and Fitz returns to the norm and Brandon wont be setting franchise records.  He'll flame out, force to be cut or traded and he wants to end his career in NE so he make the playoffs and win a Super Bowl. 

He's not stupid.  He's a sharp dude and Revis covers him all day long in practice.  They talk, if you know what I mean. 

While 2015 was a good season for Jets fans in terms of NEP a nightmarish season for seasoned Patriots haters. First Brady gets away with Deflategate (so far) and is able to play the entire season and is great. And now again they are in the AFC Finals with a good chance to return to the Super Bowl. My first priority is rooting for the Jets. After that rooting against them. I dislike Denver but GO BRONCOS. I can't stand seeing Kraft and his son in their luxury boxes with smiles on their faces. It's more punishing than watching the movie THE ENGLISH PATIENT. 

no one is saying he's an elite QB but to treat like he is garbage is foolish.  he has gone one and done ONE time and in that ONE time he led his offense to FORTY FOUR points.  should a QB have to score 50 to win?

in playoff games he has led his Os to 28 PPG.  sorry, he's not a choker.

1. Again, 17 of those 44 points were off three Indy redzone turnovers but keep ignoring the facts. KC blew a 28 point lead and lost by one point. A classic CHOKE.

2. Before yesterday Peyton averaged 28 PPG in the playoffs but you had no problem calling his playoff losses "chokes."

the weather was perfect in a dome for many of his chokes.  weather has never been the issue.  Den may win but they will likely need D/STs scores to do so and even then nothing is guaranteed(like Bal '12).

See? Same word, different thread. different song, different side of your mouth. You even argue with yourself to feel like you won.

Truth is, if your boy Alex Smith maintained his 28 PPG average he would've beaten NE. But guess what? He CHOKED.

1. Again, 17 of those 44 points were off three Indy redzone turnovers but keep ignoring the facts. KC blew a 28 point lead and lost by one point. A classic CHOKE.

2. Before yesterday Peyton averaged 28 PPG in the playoffs but you had no problem calling his playoff losses "chokes."

See? Same word, different thread. different song, different side of your mouth. You even argue with yourself to feel like you won.

Truth is, if your boy Alex Smith maintained his 28 PPG average he would've beaten NE. But guess what? He CHOKED.

it doesn't matter, if he led them to 17 pts off TOs that's a GREAT job.  you still have to score and he got 2 TOs in Indy RZ not 3. He played a role in helping to lose that lead but how can you bash a QB that led his O to 44 pts?  sorry, the D has to step up. 

2. Peyton has led his O's to 21.3 PPG not 28 PPG.  In playoff losses: Smith has led Os to 27 PPG Peyton: 14.1 PPG

lowest pts Smith has led an O to in postseason: 17 pts.  Peyton has led Os to less than 17 pts 7 times including being shutout and 3 pts in different games.

Alex Smith is not "my boy", I do not think he is a top QB but to call him a choker is silly and misinformed.

it doesn't matter, if he led them to 17 pts off TOs that's a GREAT job.  you still have to score and he got 2 TOs in Indy RZ not 3. He played a role in helping to lose that lead but how can you bash a QB that led his O to 44 pts?  sorry, the D has to step up. 

2. Peyton has led his O's to 21.3 PPG not 28 PPG.  In playoff losses: Smith has led Os to 27 PPG Peyton: 14.1 PPG

lowest pts Smith has led an O to in postseason: 17 pts.  Peyton has led Os to less than 17 pts 7 times including being shutout and 3 pts in different games.

Alex Smith is not "my boy", I do not think he is a top QB but to call him a choker is silly and misinformed.

Who does KC play next Sunday? Your spin is silly and misinformed. A choke is a choke and Alex Smith choked on each trip to the playoffs.

FACT.

Peyton's team averaged 28 PPG in postseason.

Smith's D has to step up? They did; they produced 4 turnovers that game.

Funny how you pick and choose when to blame or credit the defense.

And the Indy turnover that led to a KC FG happened at the Indy 28  (almost the redzone). You really are getting desperate aren't you? 

Now please go back to your mirror and argue some more to feel like a winner, you have no chance here. 

Who does KC play next Sunday? Your spin is silly and misinformed. A choke is a choke and Alex Smith choked on each trip to the playoffs.

FACT.

Peyton's team averaged 28 PPG in postseason.

Smith's D has to step up? They did; they produced 4 turnovers that game.

Funny how you pick and choose when to blame or credit the defense.

And the Indy turnover that led to a KC FG happened at the Indy 28  (almost the redzone). You really are getting desperate aren't you? 

Now please go back to your mirror and argue some more to feel like a winner, you have no chance here. 

let's check your peyton fact:

1999 16 pts

2000 17 pts

2002 0 pts

2003: 41, 38, 14(93)

2004: 49, 3(52)

2005: 18

2006: 23, 15, 38, 22(98)

2007: 24

2008: 17

2009: 20, 30, 17(67)

2010: 16

2012: 21

2013; 24, 26, 8(58)

2014: 13

2015: 23

16+17+93+52+18+98+24+27+67+16+21+58+13+23=543

he has played in 25 playoff games.  543/25=21.7 PPG

where are you getting your 28 PPG # from?

the offense scored FORTY FOUR points, the D can't allow 43 or less?  you are blaming the O for losing w/ 44 pts?

almost doesn't count, the only desperate person here is you who continues to make things up.  you stated as fact they had 3 TOs in the Indy RZ, that was not a fact.  they had 2 and a 3rd in Indy territory.  the bottom line is FORTY FOUR points.

haha, no chance here.  I love when clueless people have no argument then bash me b/c they have nothing left.  it amuses me.

let's check your peyton fact:

1999 16 pts

2000 17 pts

2002 0 pts

2003: 41, 38, 14(93)

2004: 49, 3(52)

2005: 18

2006: 23, 15, 38, 22(98)

2007: 24

2008: 17

2009: 20, 30, 17(67)

2010: 16

2012: 21

2013; 24, 26, 8(58)

2014: 13

2015: 23

16+17+93+52+18+98+24+27+67+16+21+58+13+23=543

he has played in 25 playoff games.  543/25=21.7 PPG

where are you getting your 28 PPG # from?

the offense scored FORTY FOUR points, the D can't allow 43 or less?  you are blaming the O for losing w/ 44 pts?

almost doesn't count, the only desperate person here is you who continues to make things up.  you stated as fact they had 3 TOs in the Indy RZ, that was not a fact.  they had 2 and a 3rd in Indy territory.  the bottom line is FORTY FOUR points.

haha, no chance here.  I love when clueless people have no argument then bash me b/c they have nothing left.  it amuses me.

Never trust an iphone's first calculation but I did. However, your numbers are WRONG in three places.

Should be 29 (2006) & 35 (2012) and Peyton's PPG average is 22.16 after yesterday. 

Still, Peyton's choke status has nothing to do with Smith's choke status. They both choke in my book. 

I already clarified the TOs. Are you deaf? Smith's D got him the ball in scoring position 3 times and once at midfield. Twice in redzone. 

How much more help does Smith need? LOL

Your micro-nitpicking at irrelevant numbers is your desperate spin from the fact that Smith choked three times in the playoffs and that makes him a CHOKER.

Give it up, get a clue, and stop waffling off on a new tangent every time you LOSE the main argument. 

You are beyond pathetic.

Never trust an iphone's first calculation but I did. However, your numbers are WRONG in three places.

Should be 29 (2006) & 35 (2012) and Peyton's PPG average is 22.16 after yesterday. 

Still, Peyton's choke status has nothing to do with Smith's choke status. They both choke in my book. 

I already clarified the TOs. Are you deaf? Smith's D got him the ball in scoring position 3 times and once at midfield. Twice in redzone. 

How much more help does Smith need? LOL

Your micro-nitpicking at irrelevant numbers is your desperate spin from the fact that Smith choked three times in the playoffs and that makes him a CHOKER.

Give it up, get a clue, and stop waffling off on a new tangent every time you LOSE the main argument. 

You are beyond pathetic.

in 2006 they scored a defensive TD in the SB, in 2012 they scored 2 non offensive TDs that is why one as 22 and the other 21.  he does not get credit for Tds the D/STs score.  it's 21.7 PPG and barely over a TD per game in playoff losses.

when you lead an O to 28 PPG and 27 PPG in playoff losses I don't know how you can call that QB a choker.

I try to be nice to you but you make it difficult, I don't feel bad for humiliating you in this argument.

in 2006 they scored a defensive TD in the SB, in 2012 they scored 2 non offensive TDs that is why one as 22 and the other 21.  he does not get credit for Tds the D/STs score.  it's 21.7 PPG and barely over a TD per game in playoff losses.

when you lead an O to 28 PPG and 27 PPG in playoff losses I don't know how you can call that QB a choker.

I try to be nice to you but you make it difficult, I don't feel bad for humiliating you in this argument.

1. I clearly wrote "Peyton's team" not Peyton's offense. Scoring is a team effort that helps a QB win. It doesn't really matter how you calculate it, those numbers are irrelevant anyway.

2. Did Smith win? No. That's how. He lost those games. Again, you can't pick and choose when to credit or blame a D, yet you continue to do so. Smith couldn't even win when his D produced four turnovers; three in scoring position and one at midfield. Yet you blame that same D for the loss! And no idea how you conveniently opine that 21.7 PPG qualifies as choking but 27 PPG doesn't. That's plain silly. Wins and losses are all that matter. You keep spinning and sputtering, trying any desperate angle and it isn't working. You either win or choke, doesn't matter how many points you score. Smith choked in all three playoff runs. There's no other final analysis. 

3. Your denial only humiliates you. You're that guy getting punched square in face repeatedly and after each punch goes, "C'mon, when you gonna hit me?"

Sorry, you're officially done here and a winless 0-2 in our debates.

1. I clearly wrote "Peyton's team" not Peyton's offense. Scoring is a team effort that helps a QB win. It doesn't really matter how you calculate it, those numbers are irrelevant anyway.

2. Did Smith win? No. That's how. He lost those games. Again, you can't pick and choose when to credit or blame a D, yet you continue to do so. Smith couldn't even win when his D produced four turnovers; three in scoring position and one at midfield. Yet you blame that same D for the loss! And no idea how you conveniently opine that 21.7 PPG qualifies as choking but 27 PPG doesn't. That's plain silly. Wins and losses are all that matter. You keep spinning and sputtering, trying any desperate angle and it isn't working. You either win or choke, doesn't matter how many points you score. Smith choked in all three playoff runs. There's no other final analysis. 

3. Your denial only humiliates you. You're that guy getting punched square in face repeatedly and after each punch goes, "C'mon, when you gonna hit me?"

Sorry, you're officially done here and a winless 0-2 in our debates.

ohhhh Peyton's team:lol: but you quoted me when I posted the pts Smith led his O too.  even if you add in those 21 pts it's still not close to Smith so no matter what way you slice it you were wrong.

I feel bad for you.

ohhhh Peyton's team:lol: but you quoted me when I posted the pts Smith led his O too.  even if you add in those 21 pts it's still not close to Smith so no matter what way you slice it you were wrong.

I feel bad for you.

Like I said, those points are irrelevant. They do nothing to help your case or change the facts.

PPG was just your desperate "Hail Mary" to sidestep the original argument which you already lost.

I feel bad for you and the Chiefs. Trust me, I really wanted Smith to win at Foxborough and end his pattern of choking.

He couldn't finish drives early on and came up short in the end. He is what he is. 

Like I said, those points are irrelevant. They do nothing to help your case or change the facts.

PPG was just your desperate "Hail Mary" to sidestep the original argument which you already lost.

I feel bad for you and the Chiefs. Trust me, I really wanted Smith to win at Foxborough and end his pattern of choking.

He couldn't finish drives early on and came up short in the end. He is what he is. 

so what's relevant? just your misinformed opinion? 

The same ways they ALWAYS do....You think they've ever stopped? The NE cheatfest is still riding high, I hope Denver has at least changed up their signals and doesnt communicate too much on their headsets...That MIT fruitcake is always watching, listening and deciphering.

The same ways they ALWAYS do....You think they've ever stopped? The NE cheatfest is still riding high, I hope Denver has at least changed up their signals and doesnt communicate too much on their headsets...That MIT fruitcake is always watching, listening and deciphering.

Denver won last week in part b/c of a cheating play.  Peyton gave himself up then got back up and threw it, play should have been whistled dead and it wasn't.  they didn't score but it changed FP and that was crucial.  EVERY team looks for any edge they can get.

Denver won last week in part b/c of a cheating play.  Peyton gave himself up then got back up and threw it, play should have been whistled dead and it wasn't.  they didn't score but it changed FP and that was crucial.  EVERY team looks for any edge they can get.

STFU Troll

First of it looked like he slipped.  Secondly throwing yourself to the ground isn't giving yourself up, you can slide down and get up. At worste he could have been called for giving himself up and blown calls aren't cheating.  

What the Pats do is cheating.  Organizational, planned cheating.  Not a single play that you imagine is cheating.  Huge difference, not even close.  Way to defend the Pats though.  Everyone cheats was used though

First of it looked like he slipped.  Secondly throwing yourself to the ground isn't giving yourself up, you can slide down and get up. At worste he could have been called for giving himself up and blown calls aren't cheating.  

What the Pats do is cheating.  Organizational, planned cheating.  Not a single play that you imagine is cheating.  Huge difference, not even close.  Way to defend the Pats though.  Everyone cheats was used though

Not arguing just asking. What would have happened if a safety dove on him while he was down? 15 yard penalty or no call?

it did not look like he slipped, he frequently gives himself up in games.  play should have been blown dead.  you cannot get up when you give yourself up which he clearly did.

blown calls aren't cheating but he admitted after the game what his intentions were so that makes it "cheating". 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/1-year-after-deflate-gate-ballooned--science-shows-shame-of-it-all-073316233.html

I am logical person. The NFL has been collecting data on footballs and weather impact on inflation levels all year. They have released nothing. NE may cheat but the ball inflation is not the place to look. 

Good.

As no surprise, look what we have here ... another Masshole Pats fan writer Dan Wetzel:

"Wetzel is a native of Norwell, Massachusetts and a 1994 graduate of the University of Massachusetts Amherst, where he was editor of the campus newspaper (The Daily Collegian) and majored in political science.[1][2]

Good.

As no surprise, look what we have here ... another Masshole Pats fan writer Dan Wetzel:

"Wetzel is a native of Norwell, Massachusetts and a 1994 graduate of the University of Massachusetts Amherst, where he was editor of the campus newspaper (The Daily Collegian) and majored in political science.[1][2]

using that logic Roger goodell is from NY and worked for the Jets so I guess he's not unbiased either?

Not arguing just asking. What would have happened if a safety dove on him while he was down? 15 yard penalty or no call?

No call, would be a sack I guess.  Unless the refs blow a whistle he has to be touched to be down.  Unless you do a WWF move and elbow his horse head.  lol

it did not look like he slipped, he frequently gives himself up in games.  play should have been blown dead.  you cannot get up when you give yourself up which he clearly did.

blown calls aren't cheating but he admitted after the game what his intentions were so that makes it "cheating". 

To me it looked liked he slipped.  Was back and forth initially was with a room full of people, all who thought he slipped.  He most certainly didnt look like he gave him self up.  He immediately got up and threw.  

Its not cheating no matter how you try and spin it.  Its like a fool Pats fan who tried to make the case that holding is cheating.  Penalties or missed calls, trying to get calls is not cheating.  Comes nowhere close to what the Pats have done.  The day that Peyton gets fined for slipping, you come back and we'll continue.

Archived