Brandon Marshall reveals he played with serious injury

Jetfan13

Marshall and Decker took an absolute pounding this year catching ducks from Fitz.  I don't see the two of them surviving another season like that.

all the more reason to draft WR Josh Doctson. We can get LBs through free agency. We also need to resign snacks and get rid of the most useless player in jets recent history, Jeremy Kerley. Now I've gotta go back to watching pro wrestling until the Mets start playing

Didn't know high ankle sprains made you have a case of the dropsies. 

then you get out there and try it. You have to push off your foot you know, which is connected to the leg by the ankle you know. Check it out. 

so the guy who makes things up and won't discuss the topic is asking me to prove things, I don't lie- you do.  you need to prove things.  I have no idea what you were even talking about w/ regards to marshall's injury.

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

Look at my first post in this thread. Completely on-topic. Look at the mini-meltdown you're having since I made that post. Nothing but comments about me.

Here's the thread I referenced: http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/125450-just-a-reminder-of-how-far-weve-come/?page=1 

You put on a clinic in deflecting from the premise, making sh*t up, making it personal when you couldn't back your arguments, and pretty much everything else you routinely accuse everyone else of. Specific to this thread, and my original post, you were dismissive of key guys (see: Marshall, Brandon) playing hurt, suggesting their injuries weren't significant. You contradicted yourself, as usual, here in this thread. 

One of the best parts is where you respond to me saying something like "does everything I say have to be a fact". You said that, the guy who accused me of making this up.

So, with that, you're wrong again... several times over. 

Now it's your turn to prove it... prove I follow you around, prove I "attack you" and that I don't start conversation by talking about the topic to you, prove I make things up, prove that I lie... or how about this, I'll make it easy... prove that I bore you, and make good on it by shutting your trap. I'll bet you can't.

This is why I laughed when folks said " but the Bills are so banged up" and "we played such an easy schedule". 

Well what do people think was happening to the Jets this year?  Almost all of their skill players were hurt for significant portions of time this year. All of them, including Ivory (he was hurt, he didn't practice much that week leading up to the game); and Powell as recently as the last game. 

Anyway what I love about this team is that they DID NOT use injuries or players being down as any kind of excuse for not winning games!!!!

Our injuries weren't nearly as many as some of the 'JAG' teams we faced. No comparison. Every team gets banged up. And we had no excuse to use for games not won.

14. That's the number of teams we faced that went 9-7 or worse. We weren't a playoff team and it was clear. Sucks for Marvin Lewis cuz he could've had his first playoff win in a walk off against us. 

all the more reason to draft WR Josh Doctson. We can get LBs through free agency. We also need to resign snacks and get rid of the most useless player in jets recent history, Jeremy Kerley. Now I've gotta go back to watching pro wrestling until the Mets start playing

I'd keep Kerley and draft a receiver or even Tight End Hunter Henry from Arkansas.

If you don't have a legit qb you need a group of receivers that make plays.

Prove it.

so the guy who makes things up and won't discuss the topic is asking me to prove things, I don't lie- you do.  you need to prove things.  I have no idea what you were even talking about w/ regards to marshall's injury.

Take it off line please.  You're wasting everyone's time derailing this and every other thread in which the two of you persist in bickering.  Really... you sound like a couple in South Florida that has been married for 55 years.   This may be a surprise to both of you, but no one gives a sh!t about your bickering and no one wants to read it.  But we DO want to read the rest of the thread.  Thank you.

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

Look at my first post in this thread. Completely on-topic. Look at the mini-meltdown you're having since I made that post. Nothing but comments about me.

Here's the thread I referenced: http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/125450-just-a-reminder-of-how-far-weve-come/?page=1 

You put on a clinic in deflecting from the premise, making sh*t up, making it personal when you couldn't back your arguments, and pretty much everything else you routinely accuse everyone else of. Specific to this thread, and my original post, you were dismissive of key guys (see: Marshall, Brandon) playing hurt, suggesting their injuries weren't significant. You contradicted yourself, as usual, here in this thread. 

One of the best parts is where you respond to me saying something like "does everything I say have to be a fact". You said that, the guy who accused me of making this up.

So, with that, you're wrong again... several times over. 

Now it's your turn to prove it... prove I follow you around, prove I "attack you" and that I don't start conversation by talking about the topic to you, prove I make things up, prove that I lie... or how about this, I'll make it easy... prove that I bore you, and make good on it by shutting your trap. I'll bet you can't.

where in that link does it show that a week ago I was arguing that Brandon marshall was not playing hurt at any point in the season?  what does Bilal Powell and Calvin pryor being hurt have to do w/ this discussion about Brandon Marshall playing through pain?  you cannot be for real?

Our injuries weren't nearly as many as some of the 'JAG' teams we faced. No comparison. Every team gets banged up. And we had no excuse to use for games not won.

14. That's the number of teams we faced that went 9-7 or worse. We weren't a playoff team and it was clear. Sucks for Marvin Lewis cuz he could've had his first playoff win in a walk off against us. 

we were very healthy this year compared to the rest of the league.  sure we lost some guys for a few games but we avoided disastrous injury.  we don't get an injury excuse, we missed Powell week 17 but Buffalo had much more talent missing that game.  we should have been able to beat them w/ Bryce Petty at QB.

Take it off line please.  You're wasting everyone's time derailing this and every other thread in which the two of you persist in bickering.  Really... you sound like a couple in South Florida that has been married for 55 years.   This may be a surprise to both of you, but no one gives a sh!t about your bickering and no one wants to read it.  But we DO want to read the rest of the thread.  Thank you.

Sorry D, I sometimes I become fascinated with people like this... like it's a social experiment or something, and lose sight of the fact that it may be off-putting for everyone else. I won't drag it out any further. That's my bad.

where in that link does it show that a week ago I was arguing that Brandon marshall was not playing hurt at any point in the season?  what does Bilal Powell and Calvin pryor being hurt have to do w/ this discussion about Brandon Marshall playing through pain?  you cannot be for real?

As for you, I knew you couldn't help yourself.... anyway, with that, you're on your own. You single-handedly bring the quality of discussion on this site down, but I am absolutely guilty of contributing to that by batting you around for my own entertainment. Good luck with the personality disorder. Cheers!

Archived