Eagles fans/media worried about Sanchez

AFJF

1.  Fitzpatrick was far from the only reason we lost.  Our 16mil DB should shoulder more blame, as well as the rest of the defense.2.  I'm not exonerating him.  He sucked and played a huge part in the loss.
3.  We missed the Playoffs at 10-6.  That almost never happens.
4.  We went from 4-12 to 10-6.  Improvement is something to celebrate.
5.  Fitzpatrick was the actual REASON we won some of those games.  A rarity in the Sanchez years.
6.  Fitzpatrick wasn't supposed to even play this year let alone be declared the savior like Mark was.
7.  Mark Sanchez will NEVER accomplish what Fitzpatrick did in terms of individual performance. Ever.

this so on point and so much more thought inspired than anything markrider is capable of coming up with or understanding

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the one that compared Fitz's 10-win season to Mark's 9-win season and somehow left out his 2 playoff wins that followed.

Don't go full-retard in this thread too ... like all your others.

Most of the wins had nothing to do with Mark.

Almost every Jet win this season Fitz was integral to that win.

You want to argue against that, want to shlt on Fitzs great season, go for it, whatever makes you happy.    

Well Dilfer won his AFC Championships.  I say he pulls himself close to Mark but Mark goes in first...because you know....WINZ and all that.

Good point...Dilfer gets the edge. 

By some of the logic being applied here, Dilfer is also better than Marino because nobody else on the roster has anything to do with wins and losses.

Taylor is the best QB on that list.  Won the most games in a "what have you done for me lately" league. 

maybe he is and if he stays healthy maybe Buf makes the playoffs?

Not Mark's fault...ever.  Nothing is.

that was in garbage time of that game.  who cares?

Interesting fact.  Carson palmer threw 4 INts yesterday, that's 1 more than Mark has thrown in 5 more games.

You want to argue against that, want to shlt on Fitzs great season, go for it, whatever makes you happy.    

that is such nonsense, he was vital to every single playoff win we had.  VITAL, made big plays in EVRY SINGLE GAME.

Fitz had a nice season then choked in the biggest game.  mark 2010 blows away Fitz 2015 and mark didn't have the talent around him that Fitz had this year and the creampuff sched.

Interesting fact.  Carson palmer threw 4 INts yesterday, that's 1 more than Mark has thrown in 5 more games.

OK Junc, so let's cut to the chase. If you had a choice of Mark or Fitz for the Jets in 2016 who would you take. I mean, I'm assuming you love the Jets over Sanchez. So who would give us our best chance to win. 

that is such nonsense, he was vital to every single playoff win we had.  VITAL, made big plays in EVRY SINGLE GAME.

Fitz had a nice season then choked in the biggest game.  mark 2010 blows away Fitz 2015 and mark didn't have the talent around him that Fitz had this year and the creampuff sched.

You came back to have everyone make fun of you again?  Why because your ass healed? 

Isnt this why finheaven banned you? The same kind of annoying stupid trolling posts?  Back in the day when you were the Texpatsfan of finheaven.  Minus the knowledge of the game and sense of humor.  

Vital, lol

why is that interesting?

OK Junc, so let's cut to the chase. If you had a choice of Mark or Fitz for the Jets in 2016 who would you take. I mean, I'm assuming you love the Jets over Sanchez. So who would give us our best chance to win. 

I would take Sanchez.  he has winning big game experience and if playing w/ this talent can cut down on the TOs for Fitz then I believe the same would happen w/ mark.

You came back to have everyone make fun of you again?  Why because your ass healed? 

Isnt this why finheaven banned you? The same kind of annoying stupid trolling posts?  Back in the day when you were the Texpatsfan of finheaven.  Minus the knowledge of the game and sense of humor.  

Vital, lol

I am trying to educate you so you don't keep looking as foolish as you do. Please allow me to help you.

I have not been banned by finheaven but thank you for following me around.

why? b/c most jet fans think palmer is better and despite playing on better teams most of his career he has 1 career playoff win and threw more picks in one postseason game than mark's total in 6.

Meh

I would take Sanchez.  he has winning big game experience and if playing w/ this talent can cut down on the TOs for Fitz then I believe the same would happen w/ mark.

At least you're honest and consistent. But just look at Fitz's stats for 2015: 31 passing TDs, 15 picks, 4 fumbles (2 of those rushing), 270 yards rushing. I'll take it and I think so will Mac. 

At least you're honest and consistent. But just look at Fitz's stats for 2015: 31 passing TDs, 15 picks, 4 fumbles (2 of those rushing), 270 yards rushing. I'll take it and I think so will Mac. 

stats were great until we needed him to step up against an inferior team to get us to the playoffs.  it wasn't all his fault but he was awful that day. 

stats were great until we needed him to step up against an inferior team to get us to the playoffs.  it wasn't all his fault but he was awful that day. 

The team doesn't match up well with Buffalo. But Fitz had a below average game, the 3 picks were in the 4th quarter. He wasn't effective for most of the game. But they were in a position to win the game. 

Not a fair question, Mark hasn't played in Gailey's offense for 5 years like Fitz has, if Mark did I would have a tough time making that decision considering the weapons the Jets have around the QB right now on offense, but Mark hasn't so it's Fitz.

The team doesn't match up well with Buffalo. But Fitz had a below average game, the 3 picks were in the 4th quarter. He wasn't effective for most of the game. But they were in a position to win the game. 

Buf was undermanned and half checked out, we lost for many reasons but Fitz was one of them.  I appreciate what he did most of the season but when you can't get it done in the big games I can't call it a great season.

Buf was undermanned and half checked out, we lost for many reasons but Fitz was one of them.  I appreciate what he did most of the season but when you can't get it done in the big games I can't call it a great season.

That's another tough reason to decide, throughout their careers while Fitz is probably better in normal games, Sanchez has played fantastic in the games that mattered most, and Fitz not so much, BUT Sanchez stunk when the games didn't have the same type of meaning for some reason like he gives only half effort, or something IDK.  He was fantastic in the 2 playoff wins in 2010, the throw to Braylon to set up the game winning FG VS Indy, and just dynamite out the gate VS NE the following week, and after the WHOLE team forgot to show up in the 1st half he was pretty damn good that 2nd half, and 1 more stop by the Jets D, and who knows what might have happened. 

IMO your kinda of arguing over the rotten apple, and the one with the worm it, and which one you would eat if you had to choose.

That's a credit to Jets D.

Yeah but Fitz almost came close ...  the universal do-all Swiss Army pocket tool answer used by his defenders.

Fitz is entering his 12th year and has NOTHING on his postseason resume. 

That's another tough reason to decide, throughout their careers while Fitz is probably better in normal games, Sanchez has played fantastic in the games that mattered most, and Fitz not so much, BUT Sanchez stunk when the games didn't have the same type of meaning for some reason like he gives only half effort, or something IDK.  He was fantastic in the 2 playoff wins in 2010, the throw to Braylon to set up the game winning FG VS Indy, and just dynamite out the gate VS NE the following week, and after the WHOLE team forgot to show up in the 1st half he was pretty damn good that 2nd half, and 1 more stop by the Jets D, and who knows what might have happened. 

IMO your kinda of arguing over the rotten apple, and the one with the worm it, and which one you would eat if you had to choose.

I think mark gets a little too much blame, sure he was up and down in the reg seasons but he really only had one bad season and that was 2012 where we had the worst talent in the league and were led by tony Sparano.  He was definitely inconsistent but he never had talent like Fitz had around him this year and after his first 2 years they started taking away his weapons and expecting him to do better.  Most teams try to surround young QBs w/ more talent.  I don't blame him for that.

I am happy w/ Fitz, he had a good year but he needs to take that next step.

I think mark gets a little too much blame, sure he was up and down in the reg seasons but he really only had one bad season and that was 2012 where we had the worst talent in the league and were led by tony Sparano.  He was definitely inconsistent but he never had talent like Fitz had around him this year and after his first 2 years they started taking away his weapons and expecting him to do better.  Most teams try to surround young QBs w/ more talent.  I don't blame him for that.

I am happy w/ Fitz, he had a good year but he needs to take that next step.

Listen in the end neither are going to win you a Super Bowl IMO so it's just a waste of time arguing over whose dick is bigger between the 2 when the winners dick is 6 inches shorter than needed to win the whole ******* thing.

I am trying to educate you so you don't keep looking as foolish as you do. Please allow me to help you.

I have not been banned by finheaven but thank you for following me around.

Educating people by educating people by trying to convince them that Sanchez had only one bad year?  

You were the troll there, thanks for answering, wasn't sure if it was you or not.  All you did was get abused by the dumbest fan base in sports.  

image.thumb.jpeg.f0a9edf31a813c6c6e9b5b2

Not a fair question, Mark hasn't played in Gailey's offense for 5 years like Fitz has, if Mark did I would have a tough time making that decision considering the weapons the Jets have around the QB right now on offense, but Mark hasn't so it's Fitz.

Mark surprisingly still has his loyal fans mostly because of the 4 playoff wins and AFC Championship games which basically freaked all of us out. We weren't expecting to go that far and all Jets fans are starving for a SB appearance and win. But Mark had 3 OCs here and at least one plus with the Eagles. How many does he need to play good football. Look, anytime you go to another team you have to start new and it's expected as a vet Qb you learn the system and play ok or better. Fitz played well in Houston in 2014 but was new to their system. So I think it's a fair question and Fitz didn't have that much of an advantage. But some degree of an advantage. I can say myself with no hesitation that I'll take Fitz. His entire game including running to make first downs which was considerable. 

Listen in the end neither are going to win you a Super Bowl IMO so it's just a waste of time arguing over whose dick is bigger between the 2 when the winners dick is 6 inches shorter than needed to win the whole ******* thing.

we almost got to 2 SBs w/ Mark, if our D played like a big time D in either title game we would have made at least one.

1.  Fitzpatrick was far from the only reason we lost.  Our 16mil DB should shoulder more blame, as well as the rest of the defense.

2.  I'm not exonerating him.  He sucked and played a huge part in the loss.
3.  We missed the Playoffs at 10-6.  That almost never happens.
4.  We went from 4-12 to 10-6.  Improvement is something to celebrate.
5.  Fitzpatrick was the actual REASON we won some of those games.  A rarity in the Sanchez years.
6.  Fitzpatrick wasn't supposed to even play this year let alone be declared the savior like Mark was.
7.  Mark Sanchez will NEVER accomplish what Fitzpatrick did in terms of individual performance. Ever.

Those are all two-way toggle switch arguments.

1 & 2. If Fitz played a HUGE part in the loss, how was he FAR from the only reason? He was the MAIN reason we lost. Truth.

3. LOL ... maybe he should've shown up for HOU and BUF earlier. He still laid a turd when given the biggest opportunity after everything fell in place. That almost never happens. 

4. Mark's 9-7 and 11-5 trips to the AFCC were improvements to celebrate but feel free to contradict yourself.

5. It's all on film - the good, the bad, the ugly - and Mark won games with throws Fitz doesn't have the arm for.

6. LMAO ... Mark rolled out of bed an NFL starter straight from college. This season was Fitz's 11th year in the pros. He wasn't ready for it? Hahaha ...

7. Mark already surpassed him 7 years ago.

Untrue and impossible.

The QB has to be. See your ridiculous falsity above.

I enjoyed this season more than previous ones but I need to see more than one quality season from Fitz before deciding it wasn't a fluke.

Look, Mark went to a new org and had his chances with the Eagles. Chip Kelly was a fan of his and knew him when he was in high school. But over two seasons Cbip never went with Mark as the starter. He selected Nick Foles over Sanchez and after Nick took them to a 6-2 record and was injured Mark took over and was 4-4 as starter. And Foles is not that good a Qb. He lost his starting job with the Rams in 2015 and was replaced by Case Keenum. And if Mark was so good why did Chip bring in a guy like Bradford who'd never been in his offense before (when Mark had spent a year in it). So now there's going to be a new Eagles HC (a former Qb) and a new OC. We'll see how Mark does but you can't always keep blaming his inadequacies on the coaching staff esp the OC. 

Untrue and impossible.

The QB has to be. See your ridiculous falsity above.

I enjoyed this season more than previous ones but I need to see more than one quality season from Fitz before deciding it wasn't a fluke.

Untrue and impossible?  No, he was there for the ride, don;t screw up, let the team win.  That was his function, this is true and was possible because it happens that way sometimes.  Falsity?  No, the way it was.  His numbers were historically bad.  He was as bad as any starting QB in decades.  Yet with a number one defense in the NFL along with a great OL and the NFLs number one running game he couldnt shlt away the season.  

Again, shltting on Fitzs season.  He was here one year and played really well.  You need to see more?  Look at him before breaking his leg a year before.  

Look, Mark went to a new org and had his chances with the Eagles. Chip Kelly was a fan of his and knew him when he was in high school. But over two seasons Cbip never went with Mark as the starter. He selected Nick Foles over Sanchez and after Nick took them to a 6-2 record and was injured Mark took over and was 4-4 as starter. And Foles is not that good a Qb. He lost his starting job with the Rams in 2015 and was replaced by Case Keenum. And if Mark was so good why did Chip bring in a guy like Bradford who'd never been in his offense before (when Mark had spent a year in it). So now there's going to be a new Eagles HC (a former Qb) and a new OC. We'll see how Mark does but you can't always keep blaming his inadequacies on the coaching staff esp the OC. 

and no QB ran his offense better than Mark.  Bradford is a tease, he has everything you want in a QB but cannot put it together.  he tried to upgrade and it backfired.

The only year I blame any of his struggles on anyone other than Mark was 2012 when he had worst skill players in the league around him.  he had no chance to succeed that year.

Untrue and impossible?  No, he was there for the ride, don;t screw up, let the team win.  That was his function, this is true and was possible because it happens that way sometimes.  Falsity?  No, the way it was.  His numbers were historically bad.  He was as bad as any starting QB in decades.  Yet with a number one defense in the NFL along with a great OL and the NFLs number one running game he couldnt shlt away the season.  

Again, shltting on Fitzs season.  He was here one year and played really well.  You need to see more?  Look at him before breaking his leg a year before.  

so to recap, Jet fans praises Fitz for blowing our season b/c he out up good fantasy #s w/ best skill talent we have had since the 80s and bashes Sanchez despite him helping us win 4 road playoff games and reach 2 title games.  Only Jet fans.

so to recap, Jet fans praises Fitz for blowing our season b/c he out up good fantasy #s w/ best skill talent we have had since the 80s and bashes Sanchez despite him helping us win 4 road playoff games and reach 2 title games.  Only Jet fans.

Sanchez took out Peyton and Brady - at Indy and Foxboro - in the postseason. But none of that means anything.

Fitz couldn't beat Tyrod Taylor in reg season to reach the first playoff game of his 11-yr career, but that's worth celebrating. 

It's possible to play poorly and win a few, but you can't fake it all the way to the AFCC ... TWICE in a row.

He had to make a lot of plays and he certainly did. It's all on film, you're spinning your wheels for nothing.

Sanchez took out Peyton and Brady - at Indy and Foxboro - in the postseason. But none of that means anything.

Fitz couldn't beat Tyrod Taylor in reg season to reach the first playoff game of his 10-yr career, but that's worth celebrating. 

Isn't it amazing?

It's possible to play poorly and win a few, but you can't fake it all the way to the AFCC ... TWICE in a row.

you may go on a fluky run one year but 2 straight years?  No and it's like Rex grossman in Chicago who did make a SB but they had a bye and the NFC was incredibly weak then they'd never get close again w/ him.  we had to go on the road all 6 games, won 4 of them and had chances in the other 2.

Archived