Eagles fans/media worried about Sanchez

AFJF

Mark's been in the league long enough to learn how to play the position. But he still makes the same mistakes he did his rookie year. In 2014 he took over a team with a winning record (6-2) and under him they were 4-4 and didn't make the playoffs. He's an NFL quality Qb but as a starter below average. 

C'mon man, he threw for 100 yards that one time in the playoffs against the Chargers.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon man, he threw for 100 yards that one time in the playoffs against the Chargers.

and yet he outplayed Philip Rivers that day.  Mark was really good that day for us but some fans need 300 yd games to convince them a QB had a good game.  Kirk Cousins threw for 329 yds and no INTs vs. Gb in the WC game- what an amazing performance!

and yet he outplayed Philip Rivers that day.  Mark was really good that day for us but some fans need 300 yd games to convince them a QB had a good game.  Kirk Cousins threw for 329 yds and no INTs vs. Gb in the WC game- what an amazing performance!

The Jets played great that day...Mark Dilfer was the luckiest guy on the field.

he was a part of the Jets.

made big plays for us but again b/c he didn't throw for 300 fans think he didn't do anything.

Yss...he was the worst part. Thank goodness they were able to overcome him.

unfortunately those days are long gone, he did a good job for us and I will always appreciate that.  good luck to him wherever he ends up as long as it's not in the AFC east.

"Unfortunately" - LMAO.

I was begging for the Bills to sign him last offseason.  I honestly hope his next stop is the AFC East.

no he's not.  he had a good year then faild in the biggest game of the year.  he also had the most talent around him and a weak sched.  I appreciate what he did but mark 2010 was better than Fitz 2015.

Holy sh*t this is some next level delusion. Please go back to getting laughed at by the posters over at Finheaven. It was more amusing.

you like meaningless fantasy #s, I like wins.

You have to coach an NFL team next season.  You can have any of the following QB's...which one do you take?

1. Blake Bortles

2. Tyrod Taylor

3. Joe Flacco

4. Andrew Luck

5. Derek Carr

6. Marcus Mariotta

7. Philip Rivers

8. Eli Manning

9. Drew Brees

10. Jameis Winston

You have to coach an NFL team next season.  You can have any of the following QB's...which one do you take?

1. Blake Bortles

2. Tyrod Taylor

3. Joe Flacco

4. Andrew Luck

5. Derek Carr

6. Marcus Mariotta

7. Philip Rivers

8. Eli Manning

9. Drew Brees

10. Jameis Winston

just for next season or for next season and beyond? 

I really like Carr for both, Bortles is not a bad choice.  I think Oak and jax are getting ready to become playoff teams

just for next season or for next season and beyond? 

I really like Carr for both, Bortles is not a bad choice.  I think Oak and jax are getting ready to become playoff teams

I thought you liked wins.

1. Blake Bortles

2. Tyrod Taylor

3. Joe Flacco

4. Andrew Luck

5. Derek Carr

6. Marcus Mariotta

7. Philip Rivers

8. Eli Manning

9. Drew Brees

10. Jameis Winston

I'll take Drew Brees for a thousand Alex.

I said I think oak and jax are on the verge of winning.

Anyway...happy days ahead for you.  If the Eagles let Bradford walk, Sanchez might actually be a starter again after a few years on the sidelines with a blown season and a few horrendous starts under his belt.

nyjunc suffers from the fan oasis syndrome, worst case i have ever seen.

You are a fan in the desert of disappointment (all jets fans are here.)  You see an oasis and your mule finally gets you closer to that oasis than ever before in your history, the mule is not much better than all the other dead ones but with this mule you could actually see the oasis!  Thus that favored mule is the best mule ever, he may have been ornery, fat, lazy and stupid but by gosh he actually got me to within site of the oasis so he is better than all the other mules I've even seen.

Rex is the best coach the Jets have ever had, Mark is the best Qb the jets have ever had because i am so thirsty and with them i could see the oasis.

this guy gets it......   Somewhere along the way he posted that he was one of the most knowledgeable football posters here.   

So add humble to the list and the closest he has ever been to a UNC classroom is on the Internet. 

The Jets played great that day...Mark Dilfer was the luckiest guy on the field.

we won because of turnovers. 

A pick by Leonhard?  Set up a short field score.  TD to Keller?  Think I have it right.

the last person to get credit for the win that day or to be called good was Sanchez.

Archived