Eagles fans/media worried about Sanchez

AFJF

JMO the last thing Mark needed was Schotty. His career would have turned out a lot better if we sat him his first year and gave him someone like Hue Jackson, who IIRC Rex was interested in hiring. 

Mark and Brian had a strong SoCal rapport. What Sanchez needed was a better pass protecting OL. 

Funny how nobody remembers Sanchez getting peeled off the field every week with turf in his mask like a holiday wreath. It was nonstop.  

Youre easily confused.  Going for the ride, being told not to shlt it up, to just do the minimum to not lose isnt the same as playing poorly.

The poorly played games mostly wound up as a loss.

He made as few plays as humanly possible.  Its all on film, explain how much he did in SD when he threw for all of 100 yards.  Tell me how he made a lot of plays that day.  In the good old days when he Shotty.  Wow

You're unable to follow basic steps of logic.

You simplify a rookie QB's game plan when he handles more complex stuff 'poorly.' Same thing. Different words. Try harder please. 

Maybe you need color-coded flash cards when we converse.

SD? Sanchez was a rookie. Hello? He won his second straight playoff game after beating Carson Palmer at Cinci.

So what if he played a minor role that day? You're gonna base judgment on this one game? At least he WON.

Maybe if The Fizz used Mark's scaled-down SD game plan at Buffalo and wasn't asked to throw beyond ten yards we might've played NE yesterday. 

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where did any of us say he was the sole or primary reason we made those title games? I love when people just make things up.

Fitz threw 31 TDs b/c he had Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker making acrobatic catches every week.

When you start using those title games like they are something that only Mark could have done, that's what you are implying. I don't know if that's how you feel about those runs (I hope not) but D*ckrider implied it.

That second statement is just as stupid as the AFCCG one.

Ah, we're back to the WiNz logic. 

"WHO CARES THAT HE WAS AT TIMES A LIABILITY AND DID NEXT TO NOTHING?! AT LEAST WE WONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!1111"

Beth you were a big Tebow guy too.

Fitz/Gailey - Bums

Sanchez/Schotty - Dynamic duo broken up too soon.

GOT IT!

1 & 2. Because, and I know this may be tough for you wrap your hollow head around, an entire team can just have a sh*tty game. You don't have to blame one person

3. Again, may be hard for you to grasp, but maybe just maybe we weren't going 16-0 this year.  Just so we're clear, Fitzpatrick up until after Houston game was so far up my sh*t list that I was ready for just about anyone and anything to replace him.

4. I never said they weren't. You keep putting words in my mouth. Not to mention that they weren't MARK'S trips, they were the team, particularly the defense. Sanchez was along for the ride. You and Junc can keep deluding yourselves into believing that he was the sole, or even primary, reason we made it that far though.

5. I don't give a rats ass about arm strength for certain throws. Fitzpatrick threw 31 f*cking TDs because he actually has a brain, something Mark never had.

6. He was a starter in title only. His play was garbage for starter standards 

7. Lmfao. No. He didnt.

You have absolutely no clue about this sport.  I'm done here.

1-6. LMAO ... when you have something semi-intelligent to offer, bring it.

7. Sanchez beat Palmer, Rivers, Manning, and Brady in the PLAYOFFS. Fizzmatic couldn't get past Tyrod Taylor and never sniffed the postseason in 11 years.

What part of that fails to penetrate your bozone layer?

And as usual the only ones having a meltdown in this thread are Wet Nutz and Mootlez; the clueless Siamese fuktard twins.

When you start using those title games like they are something that only Mark could have done, that's what you are implying. I don't know if that's how you feel about those runs (I hope not) but D*ckrider implied it.

I never implied it either. Learn how to read or have an adult assist you.

1-6. LMAO ... when you have something semi-intelligent to offer, bring it.

7. Sanchez beat Palmer, Rivers, Manning, and Brady in the PLAYOFFS. Fizzmatic couldn't get past Tyrod Taylor and never sniffed the postseason in 11 years.

What part of that fails to penetrate your bozone layer?

And as usual the only ones having a meltdown in this thread are Wet Nutz and Mootlez; the clueless Siamese fuktard twins.

"1-6. Basically I'm too stupid to function let alone debate the most complicated position in football, so here's nothing to counter your arguments"

7. He maybe was responsible for beating Palmer. Maybe.

Notice how you and that delusional Homer from the Dolphin forum are the only two idiots defending this stupid opinion. That's because you two have your throats pushed so far down Mark Sanchez's groin, his junk is about to split you like a roasted pig. I'm losing brain cells even entertaining your stupidity. I'm done with you.

Mark and Brian had a strong SoCal rapport. What Sanchez needed was a better pass protecting OL. 

Funny how nobody remembers Sanchez getting peeled off the field every week with turf in his mask like a holiday wreath. It was nonstop.  

You're unable to follow basic steps of logic.

You simplify a rookie QB's game plan when he handles more complex stuff 'poorly.' Same thing. Different words. Try harder please. 

Maybe you need color-coded flash cards when we converse.

SD? Sanchez was a rookie. Hello? He won his second straight playoff game after beating Carson Palmer at Cinci.

So what if he played a minor role that day? You're gonna base judgment on this one game? At least he WON.

Maybe if The Fizz used Mark's scaled-down SD game plan at Buffalo and wasn't asked to throw beyond ten yards we might've played NE yesterday. 

Stick to one topic.  Different words?  How about you just go by the words I type. Not make them up to continue your argument.  I said he was a game manager whos purpose was to not screw things up.  You want to change it to he sucked, thats on you.  

Now youre onto using the rookie label as an excuse?  Who cares that he was a rookie, how does that change what I said, he threw for only 100 yards.  He was a minor part of the game.  Can you follow a simple conversation?  Why is any of this hard for you. 

where did any of us say he was the sole or primary reason we made those title games? I love when people just make things up.

Fitz threw 31 TDs b/c he had Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker making acrobatic catches every week.

Its really hard to stop from calling anyone who says this a complete and utter moron.  But I wont. 

Mark was 4-4 for the Eagles in 2014 not 5-4. Because the starting Qb gets credit for the W. He had 14 TD passes and 11 picks. This is ok not outstanding. 

He doesnt get this, we went through this before.

He hates the idea that Foles went 6-2, Sanchez 4-4 and blew the playoff trip.  He'll drive you crazy, next he's going to try and convince you that Mark score more points per game, therefore his 4-4 was actually better than Foles 6-2.  Been there with him.  

He hates the idea that Foles went 6-2, Sanchez 4-4 and blew the playoff trip.  He'll drive you crazy, next he's going to try and convince you that Mark score more points per game, therefore his 4-4 was actually better than Foles 6-2.  Been there with him.  

it the story of Mark's career that these two morons can't grasp

"Yeah, he basically played like a heaping pile of dogsh*t, but he was the starter so he gets the win."

Mark's play for the Eagles was the biggest reason why they missed the playoffs that year. But hey D*ckrider and MarksJunc know more than every talent evaluator, head coach, and GM in league. Sanchez is a star just waiting for his next opportunity and nothing he ever did was his fault.

I never implied it either. Learn how to read or have an adult assist you.

Why don't you calm your ass down.  Why is it the biggest dopes on the board, like you, have the biggest mouths?  Are the ones who tell everyone that they're going to teach them something.  

You did it on JI and it didnt work for you either.  

Stick to one topic.  Different words?  How about you just go by the words I type. Not make them up to continue your argument.  I said he was a game manager whos purpose was to not screw things up.  You want to change it to he sucked, thats on you.  

Now youre onto using the rookie label as an excuse?  Who cares that he was a rookie, how does that change what I said, he threw for only 100 yards.  He was a minor part of the game.  Can you follow a simple conversation?  Why is any of this hard for you. 

Lmao ... you (and your sad sidekick) are the only ones struggling here. 

You say Mark had a reduced role and that's basically another way of saying he played "poorly." You don't limit a QB otherwise. He had obvious and justified experience limitations.

Being a rookie implies a definite learning curve which is why it's worth mentioning he was a rookie. What is so difficult to understand?

You're knocking his game manager role and ridiculing him instead of appreciating that he exceeded expectations and took us to where nobody else has since VT.

Look at Mark's accomplishments in comparison to Fitz's. This is where you and M:blink::wacko:tlez go brain-dead. Wins matter because in football the object is to win.

Anyone with half a brain can see that playoff wins are higher accomplishments than regular season wins. The deeper the playoff wins the better they are.

Let's see how you spin it now ... 

Why don't you calm your ass down.  Why is it the biggest dopes on the board, like you, have the biggest mouths?  Are the ones who tell everyone that they're going to teach them something.  

You did it on JI and it didnt work for you either.  

Me calm down?

You have 5200 posts to my 1400.

On JI you had 20,000 posts to my 2800. Most of yours were name-calling confrontations, mine weren't. 

If you feel that you're being schooled when you read my posts then (1) I'm flattered and (2) you obviously need it.

Hot topic the other day was whether or not the Eagles should re-sign Bradford or just tank the season (start Sanchez) and get a higher pick in next year's draft to bring in a franchise QB.

Lmao ... you (and your sad sidekick) are the only ones struggling here. 

You say Mark had a reduced role and that's basically another way of saying he played "poorly." You don't limit a QB otherwise. He had obvious and justified experience limitations.

Being a rookie implies a definite learning curve which is why it's worth mentioning he was a rookie. What is so difficult to understand?

You're knocking his game manager role and ridiculing him instead of appreciating that he exceeded expectations and took us to where nobody else has since VT.

Look at Mark's accomplishments in comparison to Fitz's. This is where you and M:blink::wacko:tlez go brain-dead. Wins matter because in football the object is to win.

Anyone with half a brain can see that playoff wins are higher accomplishments than regular season wins. The deeper the playoff wins the better they are.

Let's see how you spin it now ... 

Me calm down?

You have 5200 posts to my 1400.

On JI you had 20,000 posts to my 2800. Most of yours were name-calling confrontations, mine weren't. 

If you feel that you're being schooled when you read my posts then (1) I'm flattered and (2) you obviously need it.

Curious, how does a guy brag that he has fewer posts, then tells them all about their posting habits.  That you prove it by calling me and others names in this idiotic post is telling.  

One more time, you two are not going to talk the 90% of us who realize that Sanchez was not a winner into thinking otherwise.  Why do you and finheaven boy feel the need to repeat yourself thinking you need to defend him?  

You and finboy should date.  Or do you?

So you're just going to go through my entire post history and negative rep me for every post now?  Lol you need serious help man.

I'm not one to really complain to the mods, like AT ALL, but is this something that I'm gonna have to deal with @Maxman? This is just obnoxious.  Some of the threads go back to August. Add one to the ignore list I guess.

Screenshot_2016-01-26-00-33-58.png

Really?  You're how old?  

Funny-Baby-Crying_2.jpg

So you're just going to go through my entire post history and negative rep me for every post now?  Lol you need serious help man.

I'm not one to really complain to the mods, like AT ALL, but is this something that I'm gonna have to deal with @Maxman? This is just obnoxious.  Some of the threads go back to August. Add one to the ignore list I guess.

Screenshot_2016-01-26-00-33-58.png

it the story of Mark's career that these two morons can't grasp

"Yeah, he basically played like a heaping pile of dogsh*t, but he was the starter so he gets the win."

Mark's play for the Eagles was the biggest reason why they missed the playoffs that year. But hey D*ckrider and MarksJunc know more than every talent evaluator, head coach, and GM in league. Sanchez is a star just waiting for his next opportunity and nothing he ever did was his fault.

Yes you did you f*cking idiot. You have constantly used it to declare Mark a winner, "Fizz" a loser. Last reply to you. Go f*ck yourself.

This is proof that the entire conversation went over your head. You grasped none of it.

Please do. What goes around comes around. You and Nut were neg rep'g everything 2x for no reason. If you don't like it don't do it. Simple as that.

Please do. What goes around comes around. You and Nut were neg rep'g everything 2x for no reason. If you don't like it don't do it. Simple as that.

Going to put you there right now. 

I have nothing to do with Nut.  I didn't conspire with him to neg rep your posts.  What he does has nothing to do with me. There is a huuuuuuge difference between reading and participating in a thread, seeing a post that I disagree with and down-voting it, and going into a posters history, finding a ton of random posts completely irrelevant to the thread/topic we were arguing about and neg-repping them.  That's some creepy, sad, and pathetic behavior.  If the internet is that super important to you, you need to reevaluate your life and your priorities.

Leave me alone. I'll leave you alone. Goodbye.

Going to put you there right now. 

I have nothing to do with Nut.  I didn't conspire with him to neg rep your posts.  What he does has nothing to do with me. There is a huuuuuuge difference between reading and participating in a thread, seeing a post that I disagree with and down-voting it, and going into a posters history, finding a ton of random posts completely irrelevant to the thread/topic we were arguing about and neg-repping them.  That's some creepy, sad, and pathetic behavior.  If the internet is that super important to you, you need to reevaluate your life and your priorities.

Leave me alone. I'll leave you alone. Goodbye.

Did you spend the night plus rep'g yourself? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You overdid it, don't you think?

Curious, how does a guy brag that he has fewer posts, then tells them all about their posting habits.  That you prove it by calling me and others names in this idiotic post is telling.  

1. No bragging, just exposing the truth.

2. No idea what you're whining about. I honestly can't decipher your derelict sentences. Yet my post is "idiotic." Go figure.

3. You say I have the "biggest mouth" when you bark, lecture, and post more than I ever did anywhere. 

4. You say I'm the "biggest dope" when you fit that description the best.

5. You can't follow a thread and your anti-Sanchez rants are irrational and lack reality.

Its really hard to stop from calling anyone who says this a complete and utter moron.  But I wont. 

you know nothing about this game.  I am trying to help you.

I deal in reality.  mark came into a 7-7 game and led his team to the win.  the 8 games he started they played FIVE games against playoff bound teams and all of those teams made at least the divisional round.  Not my fault you don't understand what you are watching.

You cant help yourself child.

Were this annoying or worse when you were trolling finheaven?  

yes, I am the child:lol:

I don't troll anywhere and I am still a regular there but thank you for following me since I don't have a clue who you are.

at no point did I say or imply that only mark could have taken us to those title games.  I have said he was vital to those runs and he was.  He played outstanding football for us, much better QBs w/ more talent around them did not play as well as mark and have not won like Mark.  SD had the better team in 2009 but the "great" Phillip Rivers made the big mistakes to cost his team the game while the rookie played w.in himself and just made some big plays for us while avoiding the big mistake.  Indy 2010 was better than us, NE 2010 was better than us but we beat both of those teams on the road.  you don't do that by accident, we had good defenses that led our team but we did not have the '85 Bears.

I neg rep your posts calling me wet nut or clueless. Only a child would have this hard of a time telling the difference between getting a neg rep from someone you just called names to going back on someones entire posting history and giving every post hes made a neg rep.  You know, acting like a pissed off little girl. 

you know nothing about this game.  I am trying to help you.

I deal in reality.  mark came into a 7-7 game and led his team to the win.  the 8 games he started they played FIVE games against playoff bound teams and all of those teams made at least the divisional round.  Not my fault you don't understand what you are watching.

yes, I am the child:lol:

I don't troll anywhere and I am still a regular there but thank you for following me since I don't have a clue who you are.

Reality?  Reality as in you take Marks 4-4 record and somehow make it 5-3.  Which even if we were to give you still isnt as good as Foles record.  And thats with you insisting on going against the way the NFL goes about its business and deciding that Sanchez should get a win he doesn't have in the books.  

When it was all said and done, Sanchez had to beat the 4-12 Skins to get in the playoffs and he couldn't get it done. 

Reality?  Reality as in you take Marks 4-4 record and somehow make it 5-3.  Which even if we were to give you still isnt as good as Foles record.  And thats with you insisting on going against the way the NFL goes about its business and deciding that Sanchez should get a win he doesn't have in the books.  

When it was all said and done, Sanchez had to beat the 4-12 Skins to get in the playoffs and he couldn't get it done. 

as in I understand he came into a 7-7 game(after Foles threw a pick 6 by the way) and led Philly to the win.  officially he's 4-4 but those of us w/ brains understand he was really 5-4 and again did it against the much tougher portion of the sched and elevated that offense.  Please go back to lala land.

Mark didn't get it done vs. Wash(there's no guarantee they make the playoffs even if they win, that dallas loss a week earlier was a crusher) but he did lead his O to 24 pts and his K missed a 34 yd and 46 yd FG in a close game and the D allowed 27 pts.  Mark was way down on the list of players to blame that day.

One thing that Bowles said about Fitz during the season that I loved was that sometimes it takes a player time to find the right situation and organization and that's the case with Fitz and the Jets. So far in Philly when Mark got the chance to play and a coach who likes him he did not step it up. And he had better weapons and a HC considered to be an excellent offensive mind.  In terms of career both Fitz and Mark have been lower rung Qbs but this past season Fitz was a lot better than that. So Mark had 60 starts with the Jets and 8 with Philly. So far he is what he is. A lower rung Qb. 

One thing that Bowles said about Fitz during the season that I loved was that sometimes it takes a player time to find the right situation and organization and that's the case with Fitz and the Jets. So far in Philly when Mark got the chance to play and a coach who likes him he did not step it up. And he had better weapons and a HC considered to be an excellent offensive mind.  In terms of career both Fitz and Mark have been lower rung Qbs but this past season Fitz was a lot better than that. So Mark had 60 starts with the Jets and 8 with Philly. So far he is what he is. A lower rung Qb. 

except mark did step up, he elevated that offense. 

Mark sucked in 2014, Fitz was great? that's what you are saying?

mark led his O to 27.1 PPG, Ryan 24.5

In only one game did Mark lead his O to less than 20 pts, Ryan 5 times including the biggest game of the season.

In just 9 games playing he led his O to more than 30 4 times, same # as Ryan in 15 games

One thing that Bowles said about Fitz during the season that I loved was that sometimes it takes a player time to find the right situation and organization and that's the case with Fitz and the Jets. So far in Philly when Mark got the chance to play and a coach who likes him he did not step it up. And he had better weapons and a HC considered to be an excellent offensive mind.  In terms of career both Fitz and Mark have been lower rung Qbs but this past season he was a lot better than this. So Mark had 60 starts with the Jets and 8 with Philly. So far he is what he is. A lower rung Qb. 

I think many here are buying into Fitz prematurely much like they bought into Sanchez five years ago. 

N

except mark did step up, he elevated that offense. 

Mark sucked in 2014, Fitz was great? that's what you are saying?

mark led his O to 27.1 PPG, Ryan 24.5

In only one game did Mark lead his O to less than 20 pts, Ryan 5 times including the biggest game of the season.

In just 9 games playing he led his O to more than 30 4 times, same # as Ryan in 15 games

Mark was adequate in 2014 he wasn't terrible. His TD to pick ratio was a fair 14-11. And you can't say he didn't have good weapons or coaching. Fitz was a lot better than that in 2015. Yeah, he did have two very good receivers in Marshall and Decker but only 2. The other skill position players were ok including Ivory who was good not great. Mark had McCoy. Plus he had good receivers too in Maclin, Matthews and Celek, etc. They had more good skill positions players than the Jets did last season. 

Archived