Ocean Mafia

Nolder

Pac wanted me dead day 1. Why? Why would he want to kill me? I'm new here...strange that he would just want to kill me.

Also, by his own hand, he wrote, "I have no problem being lynched".

Oh, and I once got horrible food poisoning after eating a fried GFY fish. Awful.

Vote: Pac.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Pac wanted me dead day 1. Why? Why would he want to kill me? I'm new here...strange that he would just want to kill me.

Oh, and I once got horrible food poisoning after eating a fried GFY fish. Awful.

Need to bold your vote 

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So wait.....Ape, who posts with the highest frequency of anyone in JN history......didn't know this is something that happens? 

Good gravy... I never said I didn't know it happens... but knowing it happens, and being able to prevent it are two different things. Like I said, I was working in two tabs. The post with the vote going back to Pac was just sitting in my other tab, I didn't realize it was stuck in the "saving..." thing until I tried to hammer him last second. I was clearly online, clearly trying to make it dramatic...

I put Nolder in a bad spot, by trying too multi-task too much. 

It's done with. There's no reason to even consider if I'd do this as a ploy... NOBODY carries on about integrity of the game more than I do. It would be unforgivable.

Let's move on.

24 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Well, I'm driving to mammoth tomorrow to go ski this 3 day weekend, so I probably won't be around much-- to Apes enjoyment. Now that we have some time though, I'm willing to a vote for the player that exposed them self the most.

Vote leelou

Can you go on-record with the rest of your reads? Since you basically played and talked at the deadline like I was the one you thought exposed himself most, and were voting me, not Pac.

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote avm

will catch up on leelou in a bit

You're reveal puts you in a unique position to be helpful, sort of like last game. Now would be a good time to be helpful.

If you're just going to coast after that reveal, I may just go all-in on lynch CTM to remove the wifom. Know what I'm saying?

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Can you go on-record with the rest of your reads? Since you basically played and talked at the deadline like I was the one you thought exposed himself most, and were voting me, not Pac.

Scum reads (from strongest and down) - Jif, Leelou, Ape

town reads (strongest and down) - 80, Crusher, CTM

neutral - spoot, jet engine, AVM

wtfs - verbal, is he even playing? Pac, is he even playing? 

Good?

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You're reveal puts you in a unique position to be helpful, sort of like last game. Now would be a good time to be helpful.

If you're just going to coast after that reveal, I may just go all-in on lynch CTM to remove the wifom. Know what I'm saying?

is this a threat lol?

I am exactly what i said I am, and I will take a look at leelou, she hasn't pinged directly but I have noticed her generally staying back and letting what I'm kinda assuming for the moment are 3 stupid townies beating the sh*t out of one another

33 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Ape would be so proud

<3

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

is this a threat lol?

I am exactly what i said I am, and I will take a look at leelou, she hasn't pinged directly but I have noticed her generally staying back and letting what I'm kinda assuming for the moment are 3 stupid townies beating the sh*t out of one another

Think of it more like a negotiation, until it becomes a threat.

8 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Scum reads (from strongest and down) - Jif, Leelou, Ape

town reads (strongest and down) - 80, Crusher, CTM

neutral - spoot, jet engine, AVM

wtfs - verbal, is he even playing? Pac, is he even playing? 

Good?

Crusher is now your 2nd strongest town read?

No read on Pac, even after seeing him defend at L2? Or introducing things like conversion talk?

Okay, yea, thanks for sharing.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher is now your 2nd strongest town read?

No read on Pac, even after seeing him defend at L2? Or introducing things like conversion talk?

Okay, yea, thanks for sharing.

Yeah I like the way Crusher has played. Am I allowed to change my mind, or are you going to turn this into a sh*tshow again?

i didn't say no read on Pac, I said wtf, like I don't really understand his angle here. Am I allowed to undecisive on people or do only you get to do that? GFY and turn your focus somewhere else, I'm not doing this with you again... Today atleast

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Yeah I like the way Crusher has played. Am I allowed to change my mind, or are you going to turn this into a sh*tshow again?

i didn't say no read on Pac, I said wtf, like I don't really understand his angle here. Am I allowed to undecisive on people or do only you get to do that? GFY and turn your focus somewhere else, I'm not doing this with you again... Today atleast

I assumed WTF = no read. I don't know what anyone should infer from "wtf" as a category, if not that. But yea, I'm in the wrong.

Only thing that would turn it into a sh*tshow is your fragile ego not coping well with being asked a follow-up question, you insecure twat. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I assumed WTF = no read. I don't know what anyone should infer from "wtf" as a category, if not that. But yea, I'm in the wrong.

Only thing that would turn it into a sh*tshow is your fragile ego not coping well with being asked a follow-up question, you insecure twat. 

Repped for admitting you're in the wrong. Evolution.

52 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Pac seems to vote a rook on D1 every game. This game was you, last game was me. I'd only take notice of it if he keeps hinting his suspicion of you and if he's the only one.

54 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I believe that would be called AtE (Appeal to Emotion). It's usually looked at as a scum tell. I took notice of it, too. ;)

56 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It's an acquired taste. Spend enough time with us and you'll get used to it--maybe even start to crave it. It's pretty much all 80 eats.

57 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Has to be bolded, like Brett (StraightCash) said, and if you want to vote someone else after you have to unvote (bolded as well) first.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I believe that would be called AtE (Appeal to Emotion). It's usually looked at as a scum tell. I took notice of it, too. ;)

Appeals to emotion are looked at a a scum tell by Lizzie King. I think just about everyone else will tell you it's mostly a null tell. Townies do it all the time. Like Smash, last game. 

Just now, StraightCash said:

This would suggest that what you've been doing so far could be considered scum hunting.

I'm shocked. I really, really believed you when you said you didn't want another sh*tshow... I think you're so insecure, you can't help yourself.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Appeals to emotion are looked at a a scum tell by Lizzie King. I think just about everyone else will tell you it's mostly a null tell. Townies do it all the time. Like Smash, last game. 

Oh, well I certainly don't wanna emulate LK's logic, now do I?

:P

<3 you, LK.

@Jet_Engine1  Here's what Ape says about "appeal to emotion". He's a vet.

43 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Hey stop trying to seweet talk me homo. Not that drunk. yet

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Anything I can do for my pal, Crusher!

:)

Thanks spooty.  Checking in on phone.  Wish you were here to drink with me. They got nice little fancy fingers food too.  My wife is talking to a bunch of people one of wich looks lilke a turtle.  Little turtle will glasses. 

Archived