Ocean Mafia

Nolder

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine.  You're playing too.  5 of us.  Sorry to offend.  Just want more content, as we've barely heard from half the game; no need to take it personally.

I agree that half the game has not done much.  But I have been making an effort to play the most I can.  I dont usually get into too many Ape-like pugilistic debates and try not to pollute the thread with verbal vomit because I have always thought the confusion it creates favors scum.  I have stated my case on Brett and commented on most of the players in the game at one point or another.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Crusher said:

I agree that half the game has not done much.  But I have been making an effort to play the most I can.  I dont usually get into too many Ape-like pugilistic debates and try not to pollute the thread with verbal vomit because I have always thought the confusion it creates favors scum.  I have stated my case on Brett and commented on most of the players in the game at one point or another.

You're right, it was a moment of frustration and I'm sorry.

I'll step away for a bit.  Getting too heated/excited about a game is not good for my health.

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

CTM was right, you really are the queen of OMGUS

Except, it's not OMGUS when I had a clearly established case and suspicion of you long before you voted me. If anything, this bullsh*t you've been doing to fight with me, that's the OMGUS play at hand, because I threw a little suspicion at you early.

Invoking CTM's name isn't going to make me second guess anything. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine.  You're playing too.  5 of us.  Sorry to offend.  Just want more content, as we've barely heard from half the game; no need to take it personally.

You want to hear from  more of the game, but you've done nothing but scream Ape and Pac all game long.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I've appreciated your activity this game FYI.

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Isn't deadline in like 40 mins? 

lol, nice.

Good job Brett and 80. Totally drown the thread bickering with Ape, leading up to deadline.

I'm a dick for getting into it with them. I legit tried to just read Pac when he finally started posting. 

**** it. Consolidation vote, I'm spun around, so an info lynch is better than random. I also doubt power role is a neighbor too. So, we won't be speed lynching anyone important.

Unvote
Vote Pac

*braces himself for another barrage of stupid from 80 and Brett*

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Even if you don't buy the case on Pac:  Care to share why you think this would be a bad lynch?  You're a fellow neighbor.  Most of the game is under the impression its hard to believe all 3 of you are town, as that would provide a massive advantage to town.  If you're town, you should be supporting Pac's lynch, no? 

what? I'm amazed  that nobody gets this., it's not an advantage to town even if they are all town because they can't trust one another anyway 

its a side game, no more no less

1 minute ago, CTM said:

what? I'm amazed  that nobody gets this., it's not an advantage to town even if they are all town because they can't trust one another anyway 

Be fair. I get it, and have advocated the same.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Are you still willing to vote Pac, but not going to put him at L1?

Deadline is coming... 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

its not deadline yet.  So relax.

I am relaxed. 

If there's enough of us here to actually lynch someone I think is scum, I'd like to... That's why I'm soliciting feedback.

@Leelou @CTM and Crusher, would you be willing to vote 80 or Brett? (I know Crush is already voting Brett)

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I am relaxed. 

If there's enough of us here to actually lynch someone I think is scum, I'd like to... That's why I'm soliciting feedback.

@Leelou @CTM and Crusher, would you be willing to vote 80 or Brett? (I know Crush is already voting Brett)

Your going to rally 6-7 votes on 80 or I in 10 minutes, really? This is weak

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I am relaxed. 

Yes, but are there enough people around to move votes? 

Just now, StraightCash said:

Was that a reaction test???

Serious tip: If town, you need to check your ego for a bit, and finish knocking the rust off... you're impeding a lot of game play with the basic bitch play you're farting around with.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You aren't this stupid. 

In games where character reveals are allowed, the mod almost always gives scum safe characters to use. They don't always give power roles safe characters to reveal.

This is basic sh*t.

I'm astonished by how stupid you and 80 are right now.

I can confirm that i asked nolder for a safe fish i could claim for miller reveal and he said gfy

Archived