Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

25 minutes ago, CTM said:

i'm pretty sure you directly said or at least heavily implied 3 scum, you genderless side show freak

You are a tool.  Here is the entire sequence:

20 hours ago, Hallia said:

Top 3 for scum

Leelou

Ape

Top 3 for town

Ctm

Spoot

Verb

18 hours ago, Verbal said:

I color-coded my reads in there, omitting myself, of course.  If you ever flip scum this game, I'm coming back to this post to find the rest of your team (somebody in scum and somebody in town for sure).  IMO, of course.

18 hours ago, CTM said:

why 3 scum?

standard setup in 9 man game is 2 scum

2/9 seems kinda low

And I also wasn't counting - just knew this was a smaller game and kinda auto-settled on 3 for purposes of analyzing somebody's top/bottom 3.  The point is, if Hallia ends up being scum, I bet she'd put a teammate in both lists......so it made me "assume" 3 scum for purposes of making that point.

You are making this way bigger of a deal than it should be.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, CTM said:

hahaha.. omg you idiot..

yes you were insulting me, by agreeing with verbal that i was too stupid to understand what he was doing.

No, I bolded it to take it out of the context of the rest of what you fags were talking about. The insult was purely about " I thought you were smart enough for me to not need to point that out."

As is made VERY clear in my response being about "consistency in all of mafia. Meaning, you're too stupid for anyone to ever assume things don't need to be pointed out. 

So, once again, you are too stupid to understand context, or you are trying WAY too hard to ignore context in order to try making general insults relative to the game, which they just are not.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, I bolded it to take it out of the context of the rest of what you fags were talking about. The insult was purely about " I thought you were smart enough for me to not need to point that out."

As is made VERY clear in my response being about "consistency in all of mafia. Meaning, you're too stupid for anyone to ever assume things don't need to be pointed out. 

So, once again, you are too stupid to understand context, or you are trying WAY too hard to ignore context in order to try making general insults relative to the game, which they just are not.

you might be the smartest gorilla Ive ever met, lucky for you however you aren't graded on human scale 

18 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You are a tool.  Here is the entire sequence:

You are making this way bigger of a deal than it should be.

yeah.. still clear to me you implied 3 scum (1 teammate in town , 1 in scum "for sure")

i have t yet speculated what this means re your alignment , I merely found it interesting coming from a vet 

36 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

You tard, if you really re read you would know the reason it went random was because only 4 people were here... So we could only lynch Verbal or Leelou if she would vote herself.

or are you just echoing ape on purpose?

Pretty sure 80 moved to Hali with zero votes and then you guys were screaming for him to get back into the game and scrambling at the deadline. 

32 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

That's fine, that's not the point of my statement. Jif is spinning a different narrative. And 80 wasn't necessarily THE cop.. He was A cop

What?  

I think you see terms and themes and theories in mafia and try to repeat them but you dont actually know wtf you're talking about.

lmfao

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Pretty sure 80 moved to Hali with zero votes and then you guys were screaming for him to get back into the game and scrambling at the deadline. 

What?  

I think you see terms and themes and theories in mafia and try to repeat them but you dont actually know wtf you're talking about.

lmfao

unfortunately he's decided on ape as a mentor , making him yet another apette

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

unfortunately he's decided on ape as a mentor , making him yet another apette

I dont remember him being this bad, but he's likely, really really bad.

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

How would that be different from a random? 

Do you mean because you didnt/wouldnt get a reveal from him? 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I love the Spoot...but this seems contrived. 

Contrived how?

1 hour ago, CTM said:

wtf... when you view this post it says wednesday at 11:09, but quoting it it says yesterday (2/18).. am i missing something?

Yeah, weird. Forum bug?

Just now, Leelou said:

Yeah, it would have been a blind lynch by that point. 

Meh, you'd have something to go off at the very least.  I'd rather go blind than random.  Random gives us nothing.  No vote pattern or anything.

And I think he's scum too, so there's that. 

Vote: Spoot

18 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Vote Count

Verbal(2) - JiF, Ape

80(1) - Hallia

Leelou(2) - CTM, Spoot

Spoot(4) - Brett, Leelou, 80, Verbal

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline:

click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_145578501454

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's usually what people mean when you've hit L-2 and they ask if you have "anything else" to offer.

Unvote

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Hallia

If someone else is willing to join me on her in the next few minutes, I think we should go back to this direction if we can.  If not I'll move back to Spoot.

And this is for that dumbass Brett.  Like had no clue you were this stupid.

80 had the chance to lynch his "favorite lynch for information even though I think he's town" but he decided to try and get a player with no votes lynched.

These 2 might be the biggest detriments to a town, ever!

Meanwhile..... in Woodstock...

CTM was having the BEST TIME EVER. What was left of his hair was flapping in the wind as he just took a load off and had a smoke. Sexiness and... something else... was oozing from him like fresh poop on a magical spring day. The music, the company, the vibe. Everything worked.

He opened his mouth to sing along with the lyrics.... but it was drowned out as a foot landed on his crotch. He screamed like a little school girl (with a dick), before the other foot came down on his head (the other one). Squish.

He was....

Spoiler

Hippy Smurf, Vanilla Townie (now known as Blueberry Pancake Smurf)

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

And this is for that dumbass Brett.  Like had no clue you were this stupid.

80 had the chance to lynch his "favorite lynch for information even though I think he's town" but he decided to try and get a player with no votes lynched.

These 2 might be the biggest detriments to a town, ever!

So if we were in opposite shoes, you would have blind lynches verbal over our other options?

Archived