Randy Gregory suspended 4 games.

32EBoozer

Good thing Jets didn't listen to me on draft day..... I was hoping we'd grab him at some point in draft.

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory has been suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy, the NFL announced Friday.

Gregory, 23, will miss the first four games of the 2016 season. The failed tests occurred during the 2015 season, not after, and an appeals process already has been completed.

At last year's NFL scouting combine, Gregory tested positive for marijuana, which put him in the league's drug program. Considered a first-round prospect out of Nebraska, he fell to the second round, where the Cowboys selected him with the 60th overall pick.

14 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Good thing Jets didn't listen to me on draft day..... I was hoping we'd grab him at some point in draft.

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory has been suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy, the NFL announced Friday.

Gregory, 23, will miss the first four games of the 2016 season. The failed tests occurred during the 2015 season, not after, and an appeals process already has been completed.

At last year's NFL scouting combine, Gregory tested positive for marijuana, which put him in the league's drug program. Considered a first-round prospect out of Nebraska, he fell to the second round, where the Cowboys selected him with the 60th overall pick.

Heh, I kinda wanted the Jets to draft him too but I already know my picks are terrible.  :)

Archived