Eagles will listen to offers for DeMarco Murray

joewilly12

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes you are correct heres the list of NY Jets free agents  http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/new-york-jets/

I would like Ridley back feel as if he has something to prove after his injury. 

I agree about Ridley.  You can sign him for probably close to vet minimum, sometimes it takes a full year to recover from the type of injury he had.  If he has a poor pre-season, he can be cut. I think signing him is a good risk/reward.

15 hours ago, CTM said:

hmm.. what would i give up for a 28 yo running back who rushed for 700 yards last year..

14 hours ago, CTM said:

that's true, he did average a stellar 3.6 YPC

more a problem with the offense he was in and the lack of carries. Look at his numbers with the Cowboys in an offense that fits him much better since he's a down hill runner. All that being said I do not think you pay a 28 year old RB 7 mil per maybe 5 for 2 years but not the stupid contact the Eagles signed him to. 

1 hour ago, heymangold said:

amazing how Ridley is wanted back after his performance last season, but everyone hates Murray.  :mellow:

Ridley would cost less than 2 million, Murray would cost picks to get and 8 million or so against the cap. I'm not a fan of Ridley, but the Jets can do better for the cost than Murray. 

26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Why is Ridley being talked about?  He flat out sucks, one of the few front office moves that was terrible from day one.

Murray?  No thanks, too much money, he isn't that good.  Beast for dallas?  Oline was dominant.

Is Ridley still on the roster?  That is scary if true he is beyond atrocious

Archived