JaMarcus Russell comeback: sign this beast??!

jett

He's making a comeback and damn he looks like an nfl player again. This guy had loads of talent, just lost all motivation and drive once he signed that contract. Now that he is motivated again I bet he can play. A lot analysts continue to say to this day that he had it all except maybe the most important part, the will and drive to play. However now with that last piece, he could be the real deal and a hidden gem for us. Our quarterback problem potentially solved? 

ab6dcd776dbf4b4d446a5810b36310b619817ac625f52a05cdb8fada1376964d.jpg

1. Wasn't he working out with the Bears either last year or the year before and was rumored to be looking good but no one signed him. I'm all for giving anybody a chance. But not with us. I think we have enough Qbs if we sign Fitz. If not we need someone more reliable like Hoyer or McCown. 

1 hour ago, jett said:

He's making a comeback and damn he looks like an nfl player again. This guy had loads of talent, just lost all motivation and drive once he signed that contract. Now that he is motivated again I bet he can play. A lot analysts continue to say to this day that he had it all except maybe the most important part, the will and drive to play. However now with that last piece, he could be the real deal and a hidden gem for us. Our quarterback problem potentially solved? 

ab6dcd776dbf4b4d446a5810b36310b619817ac625f52a05cdb8fada1376964d.jpg

*psyche

Looks like his best path back is probably the CFL if they want him. If he returned to that league and was lights out teams would give him substantial money to return. He would have to prove he can handle the grind of a pro football season on and off the field. According to a piece in Pro Football Talk he probably won't be signed by any NFL team. 

Archived