Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Feeling good about you sexy lips, tell me your reads.  Top 3.  And you got to shoot one. 

My reads are contingent on a scum flip on EY. If he's scum? I'd say that when he was king he monopolized on my push on Ballin to give decker some cover. So decker would be who I'd look into following that. I don't really have a concrete third at this point. Gun to head? prolly 80.

I can tell you that I think Crusher, Leelou and Lily are town. Lizzie is town by claim.

AVM, play wise has been sort of middle of the road. He hasn't done anything that pinged me. He'd be a tinfoil candidate for a deep wolf later if we hit a dead end, but not something I'd consider going into right now. So he seems townie, but I'm not as sure of him as the other three.

80 I've been town reading but the read has been shaky and i've been debating it because there were some posts I did not care for later in the game. I also feel like he started strong and super involved but then he sort of gradually dropped. Like, I honestly don't know atp. It's possible. He kept repeating that he did not see my case on Hallia. But then, quite a few of you didn't (DPR, Crusher and you too, I think) so not necessarily indicative. And there's the question of EY mentioning 80 as a lynch option with Pac... after Pac claimed I would have expected him to turn to 80. Instead he turned to Crusher, who he didn't really mention up until then. What happened to considering 80? I mean sure, he's listing 80 as his second choice NOW.... but when he was the King he conveniently moved on elsewhere. BUT.... 80 has been pushing decker none stop since D1... so that gives me pause. 

JC/Smash are tough reads. JC more so. Smash seems overall straightforward and I thought the D1 fos on him cause he knew it was night or 80 mentioning old meta was bs. So I didn't have a problem with his reaction to it. And I feel like he responded well enough to pressure going forward. JC I'm not really equipped to read well because of his playstyle. I mean he typically throws around reads without much of explanation. He has seemed pretty locked on Smash, but  a bunch of you were. It's like a 50/50 thing with him. I really have no clue. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nope. He hasnt.  How did you feel about the content he did provide?  Or are you saying his inactivity is scummy?

What content? Voting Crusher day 1 and calling him evil? I don't recall anything else. It's not the inactivity per se. I'm not very active, but I at least provide some content in my posts. He really has none, and scum can try to skate by with none. 

Also I searched EY's content with JC and Jetscode and the only time he actually mentions JC at all are in his last couple of posts. The one where he quoted the Calder VC, one where he responds to JiF about JC being opportunistic, saying he thinks JC has been on Smash for a long while.... and the third one having JC placed as the next to last person in the game he'd lynch. 

I guess it's more of that off thread scumhunting he's doing....

8 minutes ago, Lily said:

What content? Voting Crusher day 1 and calling him evil? I don't recall anything else. It's not the inactivity per se. I'm not very active, but I at least provide some content in my posts. He really has none, and scum can try to skate by with none. 

For sure.  But he did explain why he reps people. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Also I searched EY's content with JC and Jetscode and the only time he actually mentions JC at all are in his last couple of posts. The one where he quoted the Calder VC, one where he responds to JiF about JC being opportunistic, saying he thinks JC has been on Smash for a long while.... and the third one having JC placed as the next to last person in the game he'd lynch. 

I guess it's more of that off thread scumhunting he's doing....

EY has been pinging.  I typically have a hard time finding scum in players that are viewing the game the same why I am but he's been pinging and your case is compelling.

Not sure he's who I would shoot though.

I'm almost leaning Decker now.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

EY has been pinging.  I typically have a hard time finding scum in players that are viewing the game the same why I am but he's been pinging and your case is compelling.

I don't know when we added players like Decker and Ballin but from the outside they look like bored vanillas...i went along with Ballin execution but not sure chasing inactives is the right course of action at this point. Then again its better for the JiF, Smash, EY or 80 team that doesn't want to offend anyone. 

19 minutes ago, Lily said:

Later Decker said I was scum because of my aura.  If that helps.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't know when we added players like Decker and Ballin but from the outside they look like bored vanillas...i went along with Ballin execution but not sure chasing inactives is the right course of action at this point. Then again its better for the JiF, Smash, EY or 80 team that doesn't want to offend anyone. 

Certainly felt that way when EY was king.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

What is the case again?

That I don't have JC higher on my list?  Fun fact, the purpose of that list has nothing to do with who I think is town.  It's the order in which I'd be interested in lynching today.  I don't see much of an impetus to take him out today.

Regardless, should you decide to kill me and I flip clean, please don't let Nyn skate to the finish based on Hallia.

I'd also avoid Decker today.  I went for an inactive, but I gave him a chance to at least say something, and he still didn't.  Had Ballin said anything meaningful, I would probalby have put it on hold and moved on to a more interesting target.  Still regret it because I like to make bigger moves.  That said, I think just because lynch inactives works sometimes, scum can coast just above that level, and it's a pretty reasonable scum strategy to push inactive lynches.  It's actually one of the biggest concerns I have about 80 right now.  He's been very concerned with going inactives, almost too much.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

What is the case again?

That I don't have JC higher on my list?  Fun fact, the purpose of that list has nothing to do with who I think is town.  It's the order in which I'd be interested in lynching today.  I don't see much of an impetus to take him out today.

Regardless, should you decide to kill me and I flip clean, please don't let Nyn skate to the finish based on Hallia.

I'd also avoid Decker today.  I went for an inactive, but I gave him a chance to at least say something, and he still didn't.  Had Ballin said anything meaningful, I would probalby have put it on hold and moved on to a more interesting target.  Still regret it because I like to make bigger moves.  That said, I think just because lynch inactives works sometimes, scum can coast just above that level, and it's a pretty reasonable scum strategy to push inactive lynches.  It's actually one of the biggest concerns I have about 80 right now.  He's been very concerned with going inactives, almost too much.

The fact that Smash will not even name one suspect says he's scum trying to get to end game.

That championship game I'm in starts in an hour, sorry if I become a bit inactive. I was hoping this game would be close to being over by now. 

If we are talking about someone not an inactive, then I'd have to say 80. I haven't been able to town read him at all this game. It started when he was misrepping JiF back on D1 and I just haven't felt good about him. 

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

The fact that Smash will not even name one suspect says he's scum trying to get to end game.

Agreed.  I said that a few pages ago that Smash is complaining about how the game has been played, but won't make a case for himself or anyone else.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Scum reads after today:  JiF, Smash and 80.

Pac'd.

you are the worst OMGUS player in the history of this game. JIF prods you a little bit disagreeing with you and BOOM top o the list.

Let me ask you JC since you asked me ...what have you contributed to this game other than pointing fingers with no real cases ? Hell you had me as scum since the first day before I really even got started playing what exactly prompted that ?

29 minutes ago, gEYno said:

What is the case again?

She also thought you covered for Decker when you killed Ballin which is interesting since you then go out of your way to defend him in the same post.  That part of her case was the more compelling part.  I've also read some posts that made me raise an eye brow in my catch up. 

I'm not going to let Nyn slide but she's certainly nowhere near being part of the conversation right now.  

Just now, JiF said:

She also thought you covered for Decker when you killed Ballin which is interesting since you then go out of your way to defend him in the same post.  That part of her case was the more compelling part.  I've also read some posts that made me raise an eye brow in my catch up. 

I'm not going to let Nyn slide but she's certainly nowhere near being part of the conversation right now.  

I don't see a huge problem with Decker, and as I stated before, I think he placed an important vote on Hallia that could have gone elsewhere and got her close.

He may very well be scum, but right now my feeling is he's not.  Should you decide to kill me, I guess they'll be a lot of rethinking of all of this.

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you are the worst OMGUS player in the history of this game. JIF prods you a little bit disagreeing with you and BOOM top o the list.

Let me ask you JC since you asked me ...what have you contributed to this game other than pointing fingers with no real cases ? Hell you had me as scum since the first day before I really even got started playing what exactly prompted that ?

Do you have a scum read on anyone yet?  You cannot be bothered to name one scum.  You haven't hunted, you haven't bothered to vote near deadlines, you've brought zero to the table.

FTR, I had JiF right after you on my scum reads.  Before Pac made him king.  So yeah, GFY!

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

exactly what cases have you made EY ? The way this game is structured we are all playing kind of lazy in that respect . The only true case I have seen made in this game was the one Nyn made on Hally and she was correct.

I think based on our little back and forth here you have no intension of getting things straight for town and that comes off as a little scummy to me. I think its obvious I have not been to keen on your game play.

I also think PAC felt you were a little scummy after he chose you as King, and was disappointed in your vote. He made DPR king twice and probably would have repeated it. He made you once then dumped you for JIF that's not exactly a ringing endorsement, not in respect to JIF but the fact he didn't stick with you.

@Jetscode1  I think its obvious who I'm suspecting and I'm pretty sure JIF picked up on it. That being said I think I got my point across. BUT if it makes you happy I'll bold some votes for you below.

@JiF I guess going with the voting majority a regular lynch up to a hammer vote would bring is not the direction you want to go. I know you read my posts but you really did not answer as to whether you want to go in that direction. Your placing a lot on your shoulders to make this call IMO . This really is no different than any other game if you choose it to be. Its ultimately up to you though. Either way

Vote EY strong FOS for making up bullsh*t JC .... My only other possible option at this stage is the Nyn Buss with Hally only reason I say that is because Nyn was very passionate and at times seemed very frustrated we didn't go with her on it. She seemed impatient. Those are not strong reasons but it would be stupid to dismiss.

Edited for *your* you're* now GFY's :)

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

@Jetscode1  I think its obvious who I'm suspecting and I'm pretty sure JIF picked up on it. That being said I think I got my point across. BUT if it makes you happy I'll bold some votes for you below.

@JiF I guess going with the voting majority a regular lynch up to a hammer vote would bring is not the direction you want to go. I know you read my posts but you really did not answer as to whether you want to go in that direction. Your placing a lot on your shoulders to make this call IMO . This really is no different than any other game if you choose it to be. Its ultimately up to you though. Either way

Vote EY strong FOS for making up bullsh*t JC .... My only other possible option at this stage is the Nyn Buss with Hally only reason I say that is because Nyn was very passionate and at times seemed very frustrated we didn't go with her on it. She seemed impatient. Those are not strong reasons but it would be stupid to dismiss.

Like pulling teeth...not so easy to articulate why you didn't vote near the deadline last weekend...but hey...that was like 7 days ago.

If the Kingmaker wants Smash dead, look my way come night.

On 6/3/2016 at 3:15 PM, gEYno said:

Execute BallinBP

Ugh.  Lynching inactives is boring as sh*t... But BallinBP can't be bothered to show up for deadline and Crusher's more likable... If I'm not here tomorrow, please don't forget about Crusher.

Doing some rereading from around the decision to kill Ballin and found the next few posts odds.

On 6/3/2016 at 3:24 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

You made the right decision regardless of the flip.  You are our rightful King.

On 6/3/2016 at 3:27 PM, gEYno said:

I made the safe call.  I'm not proud of it.

On 6/3/2016 at 3:36 PM, gEYno said:

Happy Weekend Everyone.

On 6/3/2016 at 3:39 PM, gEYno said:

PS.  BallinBP is definitely the Hero.  So long guys.

It was like the both of them knew he was scum.

On 6/3/2016 at 4:04 PM, Pac said:

At the risk of sounding like an idiot if bp is scum, this was the chicken sh*t move i was hoping you WOULDNT do.  ?

On 6/3/2016 at 4:11 PM, gEYno said:

I know.  I'm ashamed.

This didnt seem sincere and I'm confused by the decision.  I wasnt around for it.  I was playing golf in my nieces tournament and then my bday but that was a weird move to kill him going to read more around it.

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Edited for *your* you're* now GFY's :)

I'm not doing a majority vote.  I'm going to make the decision. 

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Like pulling teeth...not so easy to articulate why you didn't vote near the deadline last weekend...but hey...that was like 7 days ago.

If the Kingmaker wants Smash dead, look my way come night.

so like pulling teeth eh ? You apparently had me pegged for scum since DAY ONE now I'm scum because I missed a vote on a weekend ? You look worse and worse by the day JC talk about freaking tunnel vision with no real purpose

On 6/2/2016 at 6:30 PM, deckerfan said:

Anyone who thinks there is good reason for me being town is probably scum

just saying 

On 6/2/2016 at 6:42 PM, Lily said:

Why would you say that?

Picked a random page to reread from.  And this is so weird.  He never answered it either.

@JiF When it comes to Decker and EY ...at least EY is contributing to the game Decker has not had much to say in any respect at all. At some point some of these new players need to step up a bit. This game only works when people are contributing. I did notice some EY misdirection's earlier in the case of Decker maybe a Decker lynch would tell us more about EY from that perspective. If you think EY is too risky at this stage maybe the inactive is the better approach. Personally I think if Decker was to flip scum it would even strengthen my scum read on EY.

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF I think you are making a mistake, we need info and people are coasting don't be impatient

Disagree.  Everyone is contributing.  I've got pretty much a person that everyone in the game would shoot other than from Decker, AVM and you?  Cant remember if you gave me a top 3, and who you'd shoot?